|Alma mater||University of Virginia Law School, Duke University|
Ted Wang is a Silicon Valley lawyer who represents high profile startups and established technology companies such as Facebook, Path, Square, StumbleUpon, Twitter, Sonos and Dropbox. He is a partner at technology and life science focused law firm Fenwick & West and someone who Bloomberg identified as "one of Fenwick's biggest draws," in the 2011 article, "Why Techies Like to Friend Fenwick & West."
In 2013, he curated a new version of the Series Seed Documents on GitHub. The Series Seed Documents are publicly available model investment documents designed for smaller rounds of funding early in a company's life cycle.
“How many billable hours does it take to get a startup funded for the first time? Not as many as some attorneys may wish, thanks to the Series Seed Documents, created by Ted Wang.” – “Seeking Seed Funding? Open-Source Forms Might Cut Legal Bill,” The Wall Street Journal, March 6, 2013
In ranking Fenwick in the first tier nationally in the "Venture capital and emerging companies" category, The Legal 500 called Ted Wang a “leading digital media expert.” 
- Square profile on CrunchBase
- Fenwick & West corporate website
- Brad Stone (2011-04-07). "Why Techies Like to Friend Fenwick & West". businessweek.com.
- Lora Kolodny (2013-06-03). "Seeking Seed Funding? Open-Source Forms Might Cut Legal Bill". VentureWire.
- Lora Kolodny (2013-03-06). "Seeking Seed Funding? Open-Source Forms Might Cut Legal Bill". The Wall Street Journal.
- Ted Wang (2013-02-27). "You shouldn't be bored at a board meeting, Pt. 1: Board meeting dos and don'ts". pandodaily.com.
- Ted Wang (2013-03-01). "You shouldn't be bored at a board meeting, Pt. 2: Structure for success". pandodaily.com.
- Kara Swisher (2010-03-04). "Series Seed Documents–With an Assist From Andreessen Horowitz–To Help Entrepreneurs With Legal Hairballs". allthingsd.com.
- Olga Kharif (2010-03-03). "Andreessen Horowitz, Ted Wang Launch Series Seed". businessweek.com.