From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Teda or TEDA may refer to:
- Teda people, Toubou ethnic group that lives mostly in Chad
- Teda language, or Tedaga language, spoken by Teda people
- Tianjin Economic-Technological Development Area, abbreviated as TEDA, free market zone in Tianjin, China
- TEDA Holding, state-owned enterprise based in Tianjin, China
- triethylenediamine, also known as DABCO or 1,4-diazabicyclo[2.2.2]octane, a chemical compound.
- Tamil Nadu Energy Development Agency also known TEDA, a state governmental agency in Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Teda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.