Teddy, the Rough Rider
|Teddy, the Rough Rider|
|Directed by||Ray Enright|
|Produced by||Gordon Hollingshead|
|Written by||Charles L. Tedford|
|Edited by||Everett Dodd|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
- Sidney Blackmer as Theodore Roosevelt
- Pierre Watkin as Senator Platt
- Arthur Loft as Big Jim Rafferty, city boss
- Theodore von Eltz as William Loeb, Jr.
- Clay Clement as Avery D. Andrews
- Douglas Wood as President William McKinley
- Robert Warwick as Captain Leonard Wood
- Selmer Jackson as John W. Riggs, Cabinet Member
- Edward McWade as Russell Alger, Secretary of War
- Edward Van Sloan as Elihu Root, Secretary of State (uncredited)
- "The 13th Academy Awards (1941) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Archived from the original on July 6, 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-12.
- "New York Times: Teddy, the Rough Rider". NY Times. Retrieved 2008-05-17.
|This article related to a short drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|