|Studio album by Teddy Pendergrass|
|Released||June 23, 1979|
|Studio||Sigma Sound Studios, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Producer||Kenny Gamble, Leon Huff, Thom Bell, Sherman Marshall, Gene McFadden, John Whitehead|
|Teddy Pendergrass chronology|
|Singles from Teddy|
|Robert Christgau||B |
Two singles were released from the album: "Turn Off the Lights", which reached US Pop #48 and #2 on the R&B charts, and "Come Go With Me," which reached #14 R&B.
The album was nominated for an American Music Award, Favorite Soul/R&B Album in 1980 and 1981.
- "Come Go With Me"
- "Turn Off the Lights"
- "I'll Never See Heaven Again" (LeRoy Bell, Casey James)
- "All I Need Is You" (Darnell Jordan, Sherman Marshall)
- "If You Know Like I Know" (Jerry Cohen, Gene McFadden, John Whitehead)
- "Do Me"
- "Set Me Free" (LeRoy Bell, Casey James)
- "Life Is a Circle"
- Teddy Pendergrass - lead and backing vocals
- Leon Huff - keyboards
- Thom Bell - keyboards, backing vocals
- Charles Collins, Keith Benson, Quinton Joseph - drums
- Bobby Eli, Dennis Harris, Roland Chambers, Tony Bell - guitar
- Bob Babbitt, Jimmy Williams - bass
- Lenny Pakula - organ
- David Cruse - percussion
- Don Renaldo & His Horns and Strings - strings, horns
- Barbara Ingram, Carl Helm, Carla Benson, Evette Benton, Joseph Jefferson - backing vocals
- Jack Faith, Tony Bell, Dexter Wansel, Jerry Cohen, Larry Gold, John L. Usry Jnr., Thom Bell - arrangements
- Ed Lee - design
- Frank Laffitte - photography
|U.S. Billboard Top LPs||5|
|U.S. Billboard Top Soul LPs||1|
|Year||Single||Peak chart positions|
|1979||"Turn Off the Lights"||48||2|
|"Come Go with Me"||—||14|