Teddy Kristiansen (born July 29, 1964) is a Danish comic book artist, known for his work in mystery, horror, and dark, suspense-filled comics. He drew one chapter of "The Kindly Ones" story arc in Neil Gaiman's The Sandman series. In 2005, Kristiansen won an Eisner Award for Best Comics Painter for his work on the Superman Graphic Novel It's a Bird. Kristiansen was also featured in DC's 8th issue of Solo.
- Superman og Fredsbomben, Interpresse (Copenhagen, Denmark, 1990)
- Superman in Europa, Baldakijn Boeken (Amsterdam/Bussum, Netherlands, 1990)
- Supermann i Norge, Semic Comics (Oslo, Norway, 1990)
- Stålmannen i Stockholm, Carlsen Comics (Stockholm, Sweden, 1990)
- Teräsmies: Supersankari Helsingissä!, Semic Comics (Helsinki, Finland, 1990)
- Superman y la Bomba de la Paz, Ediciones Zinco (Barcelona, Spain, 1991)
- Superman e Il Pacificatore, Corto Maltese Magazine #102, Vol. 10 #3, Rizzoli Milano Libri Edizioni (Milan, Italy, March 1992)
- House of Secrets 1-25 (DC Comics: Vertigo, 1996-1998)
- Sandman Midnight Theatre One-Shot Graphic Novel (DC Comics: Vertigo, 1995)
- Batman Black and White #3 (DC Comics, 1996)
- House of Secrets: Facade #1-2 (DC Comics: Vertigo, 2001)
- The Dreaming 36-39 (DC Comics: Vertigo)
- Superman: Metropolis #6-10 (DC Comics, 2003)
- It's a Bird (DC Comics, 2004)
- Solo #8 (DC Comics, 2005)
- Grendel Tales Four Devils, One Hell (Dark Horse Comics)
- Genius, written by Steven T. Seagle (First Second)
Awards and nominations
- ^ Bender, Hy (1999). The Sandman Companion. DC Comics. p. 269. ISBN 978-1563894657.
- ^ Burgas, Greg (January 7, 2013). "Comics You Should Own – Sandman". Comic Book Resources. Archived from the original on April 10, 2014.
- ^ Irvine, Alex (2008), "It's a Bird...", in Dougall, Alastair, The Vertigo Encyclopedia, New York: Dorling Kindersley, pp. 98–99, ISBN 0-7566-4122-5, OCLC 213309015
- ^ List of Eisner Award winners#Best Painter/Multimedia Artist (Interior Art)