This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Teddy Leifer (Edward Leifer) founded RISE Films in 2007 and has since produced or executive produced all of its films and television programmes including the 2013 Oscar nominee, The Invisible War. In 2013 he won an Emmy Award for his work on The Interrupters, directed by Steve James. His other producer and executive producer credits include We Are Together, Rough Aunties, Cowboys In India, Muslim School, Road to Las Vegas, Knuckle and Who is Dayani Cristal? starring Gael García Bernal.
He is currently executive producing a new film, Dreamcatcher, with producer Lisa Stevens, directed by Kim Longinotto, developing a romantic comedy[which?] with the BFI, executive producing a drama[which?] written by Irvine Welsh (adapted Trainspotting) and producing a second series of the multi award-winning Plebs, ITV2's ancient Roman sitcom. The first series was the channel's highest rated comedy ever. Teddy was recently reported in the Guardian newspaper as being listed among The Hospital Club’s "100 most innovative and influential people in British creative and media industries"
- The Dreamcatchers (2014) (producer)
- ''Plebs'' (TV Series) (2013) (producer)
- Who is Dayani Cristal? (2013) (executive producer)
- The Interrupters (2011) (executive producer)
- KNUCKLE (2011) (producer)
- The Honeymoon Suite (2010) (producer)
- Road To Las Vegas (2010) (TV) (producer)
- Cowboys in India (2009) (producer)
- Brave Young Men (2009) (TV) (producer)
- Muslim School (2009) (TV) (executive producer)
- Rough Aunties (2008) (producer)
- Project Kashmir (2008) (associate producer)
- We Are Together (Thina Simunye) (2006) (producer)
- The 10th Man (2006) (short) (producer)
- The Unsteady Chough (2004) (producer)
- "About Rise Films". risefilms.com.