|Full name||Tedj Bensaoula|
|Date of birth||1 December 1954|
|Place of birth||Tessala, Algeria|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|US Hammam Bou Hadjar|
|1970–1977||US Hammam Bou Hadjar||–||(–)|
|1983–1986||Le Havre AC||71||(10)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Tedj Bensaoula (Arabic: تاج بن سحاولة) (born 1 December 1954 in Tessala, Sidi Bel Abbès Province) is an Algerian football manager and former player. He currently manages CR Témouchent in the Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 2.
Tedj Bensaoula was born in the farm of his grandparents, on the heights of the massif of Tessala. In 1958 his family was driven out of this area prohibited during the Liberation War, the family moved to Hammam Bou Hadjar, Tedj was four years old.
With Algeria national team
- Bronze medal in the 1979 Mediterranean Games in Split
- Runner-up in Africa Cup of Nations in Nigeria 1980
- 3rd place in Africa Cup of Nations in Nigeria 1984 in Côte d'Ivoire
- Bronze medal in the 1985 Pan Arab Games in Rabat
- 1 participation in the Summer Olympic Games in Moscow 1980
- 2 participations in the FIFA World Cup in Spain 1982 and Mexico 1986
|This biographical article relating to Algerian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|