|No. 85 – Cincinnati Bengals|
|Born:||January 18, 1999|
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||215 lb (98 kg)|
|High school:||Oak Ridge (Oak Ridge, Tennessee)|
|NFL Draft:||2020 / Round: 2 / Pick: 33|
|Roster status:||Unsigned draft pick|
|Career highlights and awards|
Tamaurice "Tee" Higgins (born January 18, 1999) is an American football wide receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Clemson and was selected by the Bengals with the 33rd overall pick in the 2nd round of the 2020 NFL Draft.
Higgins attended Oak Ridge High School in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, and has one older sister. As a senior, he had 68 receptions for 1,044 yards and 18 touchdowns. A five star recruit, Higgins originally committed to the University of Tennessee to play college football before changing to Clemson University.
As a freshman at Clemson in 2017, Higgins played in 13 games and had 17 receptions for 345 yards and two touchdowns. He entered his sophomore season in 2018 as a starter. Following a junior season with 1,167 receiving yards and 13 touchdowns, Higgins announced that he would forgo his final year of eligibility and declared for the 2020 NFL Draft.
- "Tee Higgins: 3 things to know about Clemson receiver before national championship". The Tennessean. Retrieved January 15, 2020.
- Keepfer, Scott (August 24, 2017). "Tee time: Clemson freshman receiver could have big impact". The Greenville News. Gannett. Retrieved September 11, 2019.
- Thomas, Chris (July 4, 2016). "Tee Higgins commits to Clemson after naming Tennessee leader in May". Knoxville News Sentinel. Gannett. Retrieved September 11, 2019.
- Raynor, Grace (March 29, 2018). "Choosing football over basketball, Clemson's Tee Higgins looking to take next step". The Post and Courier. Evening Post Industries. Retrieved September 11, 2019.
- Louis-Jacques, Marcel (August 9, 2018). "Why Clemson WR Tee Higgins feels ready to take the next step this football season". The Anderson Independent-Mail. Gannett. Retrieved September 11, 2019.
- Raynor, Grace (August 7, 2018). "Clemson's Tee Higgins transforms himself into key wide receiver". The Post and Courier. Evening Post Industries. Retrieved September 11, 2019.
- Raynor, Grace (July 12, 2018). "Clemson football Top 10: Tee Higgins next elite wide receiver in line". The Post and Courier. Evening Post Industries. Retrieved September 11, 2019.
- Gordon, Grant (January 15, 2020). "Clemson WR Tee Higgins declares for 2020 draft". NFL.com. Retrieved January 15, 2020.
- Hobson, Geoff (April 24, 2020). "2nd Round: Bengals Tee It Up For Joe With WR Higgins". Bengals.com. Retrieved April 24, 2020.