|Also known as||Teen Mom OG|
|Developed by||Lauren Dolgen|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||6|
|No. of episodes||75 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||42 minutes|
|Production company(s)||11th Street Productions|
|Distributor||Viacom Media Networks|
|Original release||Original series:
December 8, 2009 – October 9, 2012
March 23, 2015 – present
|Preceded by||16 and Pregnant|
Teen Mom, renamed Teen Mom OG since the fifth season, is an American reality television series that premiered on December 8, 2009 on MTV. Developed as the first spin-off of 16 and Pregnant, it aired four seasons before its initial conclusion on October 9, 2012. Its revival was announced in February 2015, with its fifth season scheduled to premiere on March 23, 2015. The series follows the lives of Farrah Abraham, Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell, and Amber Portwood, who were featured on the first season of 16 and Pregnant; it documents their first years of motherhood and places additional emphasis on strained family and romantic relationships.
The pilot episode was the network's highest-rated premiere in over a year, with 2.1 million total viewers; the record was surpassed by the controversial series Skins, which had 3.26 million viewers. The first season finale brought in 3.6 million viewers. The second season finale pulled in over 5.6 million viewers, at which time a spin-off Teen Mom 2 was announced for January 11, 2011. In December 2015, it was announced via the Teen Mom OG Facebook page that the show was back for a sixth season, and featured a trailer for the upcoming season, with it being set to premiere on January 4, 2016.
- 1 Overview and casting
- 2 Episodes
- 3 References
- 4 External links
Overview and casting
An aspiring model, Farrah Abraham (from Council Bluffs, Iowa) is the mother of Sophia Laurent Abraham, whose father, Derek Underwood, was killed in a car accident on December 28, 2008, two months before her birth. In January 2010, Farrah's mother, Debra Danielson, was charged with assault in an Iowa court for hitting her. As a result of the fight with her mother, Farrah and Sophia moved out of her mother's house. She started seeing a therapist to discuss the rocky relationship with her family, as well as dealing with her emotions regarding Underwood and his death. Farrah eventually proved to Derek's family through a paternity test that Derek was in fact Sophia's father and then was faced with a lawsuit filed by Derek's mother for grandparents' visitation rights, despite no previous contact with Sophia. She published her autobiography, My Teenage Dream Ended in August 2012. In May 2013, Vivid Entertainment released a sex tape featuring Abraham having sex with porn star James Deen. It has been reported that Abraham sold the footage, which was intended to be marketed as a "leaked" celebrity sex tape, to Vivid Entertainment for $1.5 million. Abraham defended her decision to make and sell her porn video, claiming that she wanted to "celebrate [her] awesome body".
Maci Bookout (from Chattanooga, Tennessee), the mother of Bentley Cadence Edwards, is described by MTV as the classic teenage overachiever who is popular, athletic, and successful in school. She had aspirations to go away to college with her friends after she graduated from high school, but her dreams are now on hold as she struggles to take care of Bentley, take online courses at the local state college, and maintain her relationship with Ryan, Bentley's father. Maci gets fed up with Ryan when he does not help her juggle parenthood, school, and work to her satisfaction. Bookout said the reason she participated in the show was because she wanted to get a good message across and stated: "I really just wanted to show girls how hard it was to be a teen parent. I wanted girls who might get pregnant to see there are options out there to move forward with your life and still have goals." She has gone back to college after dropping her online classes, and now is majoring in journalism and hopes to write a book about her experience being sixteen and pregnant. She also speaks at local high schools about the challenges of teen pregnancy.
In December 2014, Bookout announced she was expecting her second child, a daughter, with her boyfriend of two years, Taylor McKinney, due in June 2015. Bookout gave birth to their daughter, Jayde Carter, on May 29, 2015. In February 2016, Bookout revealed she is expecting her third child, a second son named Maverick Reed, with Taylor McKinney. Maverick made his appearance on May 31, 2016.
Catelynn Lowell Baltierra(from Marine City, Michigan) is the birth mother of Carolynn "Carly" Elizabeth. Described as a smart and funny high school senior, she struggles to go back to her normal life after her emotional decision to place Carly for adoption. Catelynn is an integral part of the show, letting prospective teen moms know that there are options. She demonstrates that one can go on after becoming a "birth mom," and being completely mature and selfless by choosing parents for her baby via adoption. Carly's adoptive parents are Brandon and Theresa. Catelynn moves back home with her parents, but learns that her mother and stepfather, who is also the father of her boyfriend Tyler, have still not accepted her decision to place her daughter for adoption. During the season, Catelynn comes to terms with being a birth mother, moves in with Tyler and his mother when her mother and her stepfather move into an apartment in another city, and gets engaged to Tyler. She and Tyler both get tattoos in honor of their daughter.
Amber Portwood (from Anderson, Indiana) is the mother of Leah Leann Shirley. Amber's journey into parenthood has been tough; she struggles to parent Leah, and stay with her fiance Gary. She used to be a self-declared party girl, but now discovers she has little time to do anything besides take care of Leah. Amber dropped out of high school when she discovered she was pregnant, but now is working to obtain her GED. She struggles to balance school and parenting, and her dream of opening her own beauty salon seems far-fetched now. She has many troubles with her baby's father, Gary. The problems have led to physical violence in front of her child, Leah, including an incident where Amber beats him so severely, he is left with permanent scars. Amber eventually gets arrested for domestic violence against Gary. She had a younger sister, Candace, who died of SIDS when Amber was 5. As of June 2012, Amber was serving a 5-year jail sentence, the result of a December 2011 arrest for possession of drugs and failing to complete a court-ordered rehab program. On November 4, 2013, she was released from Indiana's Rockville Correctional Facility (four years early).
As of 2015, Portwood is now engaged to Matt Baier with a wedding date set for October 10, 2016. Portwood met Baier over Twitter in 2014 and she says “she put him through a test to see if he really liked her, and not just because she was on TV”. On season 5 Gary talks to his lawyer about finding out that Matt supposedly has 7 kids and brings this to Amber’s attention on camera. Matt later admitted to having 5 kids. On the 2016 check-up with Dr. Drew, Portwood announces that she and her ex fiancé Gary, have agreed to share 50-50 custody of their 7 year old daughter Leah.
Amber Portwood's spousal abuse legal charges
Footage of Amber Portwood's violent behavior towards her child's father Gary Shirley, including an assault in which Shirley refused to physically defend himself, prompted an investigation from both the police department of Anderson, Indiana, and that city's branch of the state Child Protective Services, along with sparking hundreds of public complaints questioning Portwood's suitability to be a mother. Police searched Portwood's apartment, finding "evidence that requires further investigation," but would not specify what had been found at the time; it was later revealed that Portwood had been caught with a large quantity of marijuana and crack cocaine.
On October 20, 2010, The Today Show aired a segment revolving around the depicted domestic abuse in both seasons. NBC's Dan Abrams discussed the possible legal consequences Portwood could face under Indiana law, including the felony charge of conducting abuse in the presence of a child under 14 years of age (namely, the couple's two-year-old daughter Leah) and misdemeanor charges including but not limited to domestic assault and battery. On November 3, it was reported that Portwood agreed to allow Indiana CPS to monitor her for up to six months in exchange for CPS's allowing her to maintain custody of Leah.
On November 18, after an extensive investigation, Portwood was charged with three counts of domestic violence, two of them felonies, in connection with separate incidents of on-camera abuse of Shirley. The same day, MTV released a statement concerning the charges filed on Portwood: "We are cooperating with all parties and hope for a quick and fair resolution that allows everyone involved to move forward in a positive manner."
In December 2011, Portwood was arrested for the Class D felony of possession of a controlled substance and was later charged with violating her probation on her earlier domestic-violence charges by breaching conditions including behaving well in society, obtaining a GED certificate, completing six months of anger-management training, paying her probation fees, and setting up a $10,000 college fund for Leah. She was held without bond in Madison County Jail until her January 27, 2012, hearing on both charges, at which she entered a guilty plea and the court scheduled a sentencing hearing for February 6 of that year. On February 6, Portwood was given a five-year suspended sentence with the provision that all charges would be dropped if she went to and completed rehab. In March 2012, Portwood failed to take a required drug test, violating the associated condition of her suspended sentence and putting herself in jeopardy of having the five-year suspended sentence reimposed. At the ensuing probation violation hearing, the judge in the case declined to reimpose any portion of the suspended sentence, instead requiring Amber to complete 30 days of daily drug tests. Portwood subsequently dropped out of her rehabilitation program and was charged with a third violation of her probation; in June 2012, the court reimposed Portwood's five-year sentence in its entirety.
On June 13, 2012, Portwood began serving her five-year sentence, during which she is expected to attend substance abuse classes and earn her GED.
On December 20, 2013, Portwood made an appearance on the talk show Dr. Phil. She revealed that she has been released from jail early due to good behavior and now has her GED. Portwood also revealed that she was high on prescription and illegal medication for most episodes of Teen Mom and that she is sober with no intent of ever using again. Portwood is working on obtaining a joint custody agreement with her ex-boyfriend Gary Shirley and is trying to focus on being a good mom to her daughter. She also has established an organization to help teens stay off drugs.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||10||December 8, 2009||February 9, 2010|
|2||15||July 20, 2010||October 12, 2010|
|3||17||July 5, 2011||September 20, 2011|
|4||17||June 12, 2012||October 9, 2012|
|Special Season||5||July 12, 2011||February 23, 2014|
|5||25||March 23, 2015||February 22, 2016|
|6||TBD||August 22, 2016||TBD|
Season 1 (2009–10)
|Title||Original air date|
|0||0||"Catching Up With 16 and Pregnant: The Girls Of Teen Mom"||December 1, 2009|
|Before Maci, Farrah, Amber and Catelynn return as teenage mothers, the audience is presented with a look at the most significant moments from 16 and Pregnant.|
|1||1||"Looking for Love"||December 8, 2009|
|Single teenage mom Farrah starts dating against her family's wishes, while Maci begins planning her wedding to fiancé Ryan. Catelynn moves back home with her disapproving parents, and Amber's anxiety about being a mom gets the best of her.
Note: This episode acquired 2.1 million total viewers.
|2||2||"How Many Chances?"||December 15, 2009|
|While teen mom Maci contemplates breaking up with her fiancé Ryan, Farrah starts dating a new guy even though her family disapproves. Amber struggles to get her GED, and Catelynn feels distant from her daughter as a result of the adoption.|
|3||3||"Fallout"||December 22, 2009|
|Catelynn's family lashes out over her choice of adoption, while Amber and her fiancé Gary come to blows over their relationship. Farrah learns that dating isn't easy for a teen mom, while newly single mom Maci struggles to balance motherhood and school when her friends leave for college.|
|4||4||"Moving On"||December 29, 2009|
|Amber and Gary's arguing finally reaches a boiling point, while Catelynn struggles to find a home when her mother moves away. Newly single mom Maci has a change of heart, and boy-crazy Farrah opts for some protection.|
|5||5||"A Little Help"||January 5, 2010|
|Catelynn copes with her decision to choose adoption during a weekend retreat with other birth moms, while Maci and Ryan reach out to a counselor for help with their troubled relationship. Newly single mom Amber thinks about accepting help from her ex, and Farrah starts to wonder if she should stay home with her baby.|
|6||6||"Standing Up"||January 12, 2010|
|Teenage mother Maci struggles with resenting her boyfriend, while Catelynn worries her boyfriend's father might go to jail. Single mom Farrah shifts her focus to her daughter, and Amber faces her fears about putting her baby in daycare.|
|7||7||"Baby Steps"||January 19, 2010|
|Amber wants to put an end to the fighting and move away from Gary, and Farrah can't stand living under her parents' roof anymore. Maci struggles to keep up in school when her son starts walking, and Catelynn and Tyler start to plan their future.|
|8||8||"Happy Birthday"||January 26, 2010|
|Catelynn and Tyler work on letting go of Carly, and Tyler works up the nerve to propose to Catelynn. Maci and Ryan struggle with their relationship while celebrating Bentley's first birthday. Amber copes with the pressures of being a single mom while planning Leah's first birthday, while Farrah makes peace with her own mother.
Note: This episode acquired 3.6 million total viewers.
|9||9||"Check Up With Dr. Drew"||February 2, 2010|
|Dr. Drew Pinsky chats with the teenage mothers about their first year of motherhood and what happened since the cameras stopped rolling.|
|10||10||"Unseen Moments"||February 9, 2010|
|This episode shows unseen clips of episodes that were not aired during season one, and is hosted by Dr. Drew.|
Season 2 (2010)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|11||1||"Not Again"||July 20, 2010||3.65|
|Farrah calls the police on her mother after they get in a big fight, while Amber faces a pregnancy scare that could prevent her from ever finishing high school. Maci takes her ex, Ryan, to court for child support. Catelynn is upset to find out she has to move out of boyfriend Tyler's house and back in with her unpredictable family, an hour away from their high school.|
|12||2||"Should I Stay or Should I Go?"||July 27, 2010||2.84|
|Catelynn gets caught in a lie and faces losing her boyfriend Tyler, while Amber's boyfriend Gary tells her he might leave her for another girl. Farrah juggles college, a new job, and moving out of her parents' house to live on her own for the first time — all with her daughter Sophia. Maci tries to move into a shared house with her college friends, but realizes that having a baby might get in the way.|
|13||3||"Valentine's Day"||August 3, 2010||3.21|
|Maci goes clubbing with her girlfriends for Valentine's Day and reconnects with an old flame, while a crying baby and unrealistic expectations ruin Amber and Gary's romantic dinner. Catelynn's boyfriend Tyler struggles with guilt about the adoption when he tries to go out and have fun like a normal teenager, while Farrah reveals an emotional secret about her baby's dad.|
|14||4||"Spring Break"||August 10, 2010||3.24|
|Amber and Gary take a vacation and discover there's no such thing as spring break once you have a baby. Maci butts heads with Ryan over his new girlfriend, and realizes how hard it is to parent together after you break up. Farrah's mom is offered a plea bargain for their physical altercation, and they have an emotional encounter, while Catelynn finds out Tyler is still angry at her about a past lie.|
|15||5||"Secrets & Lies"||August 17, 2010||3.50|
|Catelynn and Tyler find their high school romance back on the rocks when Catelynn reveals another lie — and it ruins a visit to their adoption agent. Gary dresses up as a bunny for Leah on Easter, but a big fight makes Amber question their engagement. Maci's new boyfriend meets her son Bentley for the first time, and Farrah falls victim to a scam.|
|16||6||"Trial and Error"||August 31, 2010||3.23|
|Maci questions whether her boyfriend Kyle is ready to date a teen mom and be a real part of her son's lfe, while Farrah tries speed dating. Amber works toward her GED until she realizes that finishing high school with a baby is harder than she expected. Catelynn's step-dad Butch is court-ordered to rehab, leaving her alone with her mom who makes her feel guilty about the adoption.|
|17||7||"Senior Prom"||September 7, 2010||3.94|
|An argument about he adoption ruins Catelynn's day shopping for prom dresses with her mom, but she and Tyler get a nice surprise at prom. Maci is heartbroken when Ryan announces he's taking her to court over custody of Bentley. Farrah goes to counseling with her mom, and Amber's fun birthday plans to are ruined when Gary refuses to babysit.|
|18||8||"Hello and Goodbye"||September 14, 2010||3.66|
|Amber and Gary's wedding plans fall apart over an argument about how to raise Leah, while Farrah considers moving back into her mother's house. Catelynn and Tyler celebrate their daughter Carly's first birthday from afar by calling her to say hello, and Maci finally tells her parents she's moving two hours away with Bentley — and they aren't happy.|
|19||9||"Family Bonds"||September 21, 2010||3.35|
|Farrah reaches out to Sophia's dad's family in an attempt to get Social Security benefits for Sophia. Maci tells Ryan she is moving to Nashville, while Catelynn and Tyler learn Butch has ended up back in jail. Gary asks Amber if he can stay at her place until he finds a place of his own.|
|20||10||"Lashing Out"||September 28, 2010||3.96|
|Catelynn and Tyler find out they will not graduate from High School on time, while Maci tries to work out a visitation schedule with Ryan in spite of being angry about their last encounter. Farrah has an emotional reunion with Sophia's dad's sister for the first time since he died, and Amber lashes out at Gary when he calls her a bad mom and threatens to take Leah away.|
|21||11||"Too Much, Too Soon"||October 5, 2010||4.12|
|Maci confronts Kyle when she realizes her new life in Nashville isn't what she expected, while Catelynn and Tyler learn they will get to go visit Carly for the first time in a year. Amber breaks if off with Gary for good and starts dating a new guy, and Farrah learns the results of Sophia's DNA test.|
|22||12||"See You Later"||October 12, 2010||5.55|
|A year after the adoption, Catelynn and Tyler have an emotional reunion with their daughter Carly. Amber and Gary try to work out custody of Leah now that they are broken up and dating other people. Farrah's mom sets her up on a date with a new guy, and Maci and Ryan battle over parental rights once and for all.|
|23||13||"Unseen Moments — Season 2"||October 12, 2010||N/A|
|Unseen clips of episodes that didn't air during season two, and is hosted by Dr. Drew.|
|24||14||"Finale Special: Check-Up With Dr. Drew"||October 19, 2010||3.71|
|Dr. Drew chats with the teenage mothers about their second year of motherhood and what happened since the cameras stopped rolling.|
|25||15||"Baby Talk"||December 19, 2010||N/A|
|A special 30 minute episode all about the babies. The cast sit together to watch parts not shown in the second season. They include Top 3 cutest moments, Teen MOMents, and other challenging things the moms went through.|
Season 3 (2011)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|26||1||"Taking It Slow"||July 5, 2011||3.65|
|Maci confronts her ex, Ryan, about missing child support payments and he lashes back at her new boyfriend. Amber has to choose between her baby's dad and her new boyfriend. Catelynn and Tyler consider moving in together while still in high school, and single mom Farrah considers making a big change.|
|27||2||"To Be With You"||July 12, 2011||3.05|
|Amber and Gary move in together and a fun family weekend turns sour, while Tyler's family questions his decision to move in with Catelynn. Maci considers letting her boyfriend Kyle live with her and Bentley to make ends meet. Farrah struggles with being away from Sophia for a weekend modeling job.|
|28||3||"The Last Straw"||July 19, 2011||3.15|
|Amber finds out she is being investigated by the police, and fears she will lose custody of Leah. Ryan wants to meet Maci's new boyfriend Kyle, while Farrah finds out Sophia's paternal grandmother is suing for visitation rights. Tyler's dad Butch gets out of jail and re-unites with the family.|
|29||4||"Trials and Tribulations"||July 26, 2011||3.05|
|Catelynn struggles to fix her relationship with her mom, while Amber and Gary meet with Child Protective Services. Maci finally decides to move away from Kyle and back home to Chattanooga, and Farrah goes to court.|
|30||5||"Trick or Treat"||August 2, 2011||2.99|
|Maci and Ryan argue over who has rights to Bentley on his birthday, and Amber breaks down over being separated from Leah on Halloween. Farrah struggles to spend time with Sophia while finishing her last remaining school credits, and Catelynn and Tyler look for jobs.|
|31||6||"Terrible Twos"||August 9, 2011||3.28|
|Amber is upset when Gary refuses to celebrate Leah's birthday together as a family, and Catelynn goes on a weekend retreat to cope with her fears about the adoption. Farrah celebrates finishing college by getting a puppy for her daughter Sophia, and hiding it from her mom, while Maci's ex, Ryan, finally discovers that her boyfriend Kyle is living with her.|
|32||7||"Without You"||August 16, 2011||3.24|
|Farrah takes her daughter Sophia on an emotional trip to visit Sophia's dad's grave, and Amber and her mom get in an argument after a meeting with Child Protective Services. Maci struggles to keep up with her college classes, while Catelynn and Tyler want to invite their birth daughter Carly to high school graduation.|
|33||8||"Taking It Up A Notch"||August 23, 2011||379|
|Amber goes on a date with a new guy, while Catelynn and Tyler get their parents involved with planning a perfect Christmas for Carly. Maci makes a shocking announcement, and Farrah breaks the news to her parents she wants to move to California.|
|34||9||"As Long As We're Together"||August 30, 2011||3.30|
|Farrah and her parents take a trip to Arizona but they end up arguing the whole time. Catelynn reunites with her father for the first time since the adoption. Amber reaches out to Gary to re-unite her family on the emotional anniversary of a tragedy, while Maci considers withdrawing from school.|
|35||10||"Stay With Me"||September 6, 2011||3.45|
|Amber gets arrested and spends the night in jail, only to find out a no-contact order has been put on her and Gary. Catelynn and Tyler have a falling out and Farrah takes Sophia to explore moving to Florida. When Kyle is injured, Maci is overwhelmed taking care of Bentley, Kyle and school.|
|36||11||"Time Out"||September 13, 2011||3.23|
|Maci has a blowout with Ryan over custody of their son Bentley, while Amber and Gary struggle with raising Leah together with a no-contact order in place. Catelynn finally finishes high school and takes Tyler out of town to celebrate, and Farrah's parents try to talk her into leaving Sophia behind when she moves away.|
|37||12||"Pros & Cons"||September 20, 2011||3.83|
|Amber and Gary try to get the no-contact order lifted so they can raise Leah together as a family. Maci tries to cut Ryan out of her life and Ryan makes a decision about taking Maci to court. Farrah makes an unexpected choice about moving away, and Butch moves in with Catelynn and Tyler, who make a hard decision about Carly.|
|38||14||"Season 3 Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew (Part One)"||September 27, 2011||2.81|
|In part one of the finale special, Farrah and Amber reflect on the past year of motherhood - the struggles, triumphs, legal battles, and family strife that we saw them face in Season 3, and everything that has happened since.|
|39||15||"Season 3 Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew (Part Two)"||October 4, 2011||2.36|
|In part two Catelynn and Maci discuss the new milestones, custody battles, school struggles, and family problems that we saw them face in Season 3, and Ryan and Kyle share the stage for the first time.|
|40||17||"Unseen Moments — Season 3"||October 4, 2011||1.74|
|This episode shows all the unseen clips of episodes that were not aired during season three, and is hosted by Dr. Drew Pinsky.|
Season 4 (2012)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|41||0||"Catching Up With the Girls of Teen Mom"||May 29, 2012||N/A|
|A look back at Maci, Catelynn, Farrah and Amber's stories, from the first season of "16 & Pregnant" through three seasons of "Teen Mom.|
|42||1||"Separation Anxiety"||June 12, 2012||3.24|
|Maci decides to enroll Bentley in daycare while Amber prepares to go to rehab. Catelynn and Tyler Celebrate Carly's second birthday, and Farrah has change of heart about leaving daughter Sophia behind when she moves.|
|43||2||"Letting Go"||June 12, 2012||3.07|
|Catelynn and Tyler have an emotional second year visit with their daughter Carly. Amber struggles with missing her daughter Leah during her first weeks of rehab as Farrah says farewell to her life in Iowa. A disagreement with Ryan disrupts Maci and Kyle's relationship.|
|44||3||"The Places You'll Go"||June 19, 2012||2.37|
|Catelynn and Tyler attend their high school graduation while Maci thinks about joining Ryan on his family vacation. Farrah begins setting into her new home only to have to deal with her parents' overbearing concerns. Amber learns that Gary and Leah are planning to visit her in rehab.|
|45||4||"Strike Out"||June 26, 2012||2.19|
|Gary and Leah visit Amber in rehab and Farrah goes on a date with her neighbor. Maci tags along on Ryan's family vacation, and meets Ryan's new girlfriend, Dalis. And Catelynn and Tyler question letting Butch move back into their home.|
|46||5||"Homecoming"||July 10, 2012||2.07|
|Amber and Gary work on their relationship issues and Maci struggles to make choices about her college classes. Farrah visits her parents only to become annoyed with their concerns for Sophia. Catelynn and her grandmother attend a birth parent support group.|
|47||6||"Temper Tantrums"||July 17, 2012||1.53|
|A visit from Farrah's mother and sister leads to a blowup, and Maci enrolls her son Bentley in preschool. Catelynn and Tyler face issues with Butch, while Amber debates leaving rehab early.|
|48||7||"Fresh Start"||July 24, 2012||1.93|
|Maci and Ryan clash over Bentley attending preschool. Tyler pressures Catelynn to enroll in college while Farrah begins dating a new guy. After completing two months in rehab, Amber finally heads back home.|
|49||8||"The Next Step"||July 31, 2012||1.95|
|Maci and Kyle contemplate buying a house together and Farrah introduces Sophia to her new boyfriend. Now that she's home Amber struggles to find a way to see her daughter Leah. A fight between Catelynn and Tyler's parents throw their family's future into question.|
|50||9||"By The Rules"||August 7, 2012||2.15|
|Farrah introduces her boyfriend Daniel to Debra, and asks her mom for a huge favor. Catelynn supports her own mom as Tyler's dad Butch goes to court. Bentley has a hard time adjusting to Maci's new house, while Amber and Gary continue to struggle with sharing custody of Leah.|
|51||10||"Change Of Plans"||August 14, 2012||2.63|
|Farrah travels to Austin with Daniel to check out his hometown, Catelynn hits a bump in her education plan, Maci gets into trouble after an innocent tweet, and Amber looks for a house in the safe part of town.|
|52||11||"For The Best"||August 21, 2012||2.54|
|Maci and Ryan fight over Bentley's birthday. Farrah spends time with Sophia before leaving for a month. Amber and Gary agree on a custody plan for Leah. Catelynn and Tyler help their parents deal with their issues.|
|53||12||"Wake Up"||August 28, 2012||2.90|
|Ryan confronts Maci about their custody arrangement. Amber has second thoughts giving Gary full custody of Leah. Farrah misses Sophia. Catelynn and Tyler reflect on the adoption. A tribute to the four original moms depicting their journey through both 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom.|
|54||13||"Series Finale Special: Check Up With Dr. Drew Part 1"||September 4, 2012||1.96|
|Dr. Drew talks with Catelynn and Farrah about the final season of Teen Mom, along with updates on the lives of the original Teen Moms.|
|55||14||"Series Finale Special: Check Up With Dr. Drew Part 2"||September 11, 2012||2.33|
|Dr. Drew talks with Maci and Amber about the final season of Teen Mom, along with updates on the lives of the original Teen Moms.|
|56||15||"Season 4 Unseen Moments"||September 18, 2012||1.09|
|Dr. Drew presents never-before-seen clips from the final season of Teen Mom.|
|57||16||"Farewell Special"||October 2, 2012||1.20|
|During the one-hour special, the Teen Moms say goodbye with a reflection on their path from being 16 and Pregnant through today. The episode has never-before-seen footage from their original casting tapes, updates on where they are now in their lives and behind-the-scene secrets.|
|58||17||"Amber Behind Bars"||October 9, 2012||1.56|
|Dr. Drew visits Amber in prison to find out how the teen mom is adjusting to life behind bars.|
|59||18||"Ask the Moms"||October 9, 2012||1.58|
|The cast answers viewer questions.|
Special Season (2011, 2013-2014)
|Original air date||U.S. viewers
|60||0||"16 and Pregnant/Teen Mom Adoption Special"||July 11, 2011||N/A|
|MTV takes a closer look inside the stories of Teen Mom’s Catelynn and Tyler and 16 and Pregnant’s Ashley Salazar in the "16 and Pregnant/Teen Mom: Adoption Special". The hour-long special will take an emotional, in-depth look at the realities of adoption through the eyes of these teens, and will explore this complex issue by looking at adoption plans in the U.S.ms went through.|
|61||1||"Being Dad: A Teen Mom Special"||September 18, 2011||1.30|
|Hosted by Dr. Drew, the dads of Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2 come together to discuss the ups and downs, the challenges, hilarious moments, and the biggest mistakes they've made since becoming young fathers.|
|62||2||"Being Maci"||August 18, 2013||N/A|
|In this special, Maci gets some time to hang out with her friends and enjoy being 21 while Ryan watches Bentley. But when Ryan's girlfriend goes out of town, the former couple find themselves hanging out together for the first time since their breakup.|
|63||3||"Being Farrah"||February 23, 2014||N/A|
|Since appearing on Teen Mom, Farrah shocked the world with a sex tape and multiple plastic surgeries. Farrah is forced to confront those choices head on when her mom Debra comes to visit her and her daughter, Sophia.|
|64||4||"Being Amber"||February 23, 2014||N/A|
|Two years ago, Amber went from being the bad girl of Teen Mom, to a prison inmate. After being locked up for a year and a half, we see Amber reconnect with her daughter, deal with her past, and cope with the outside world.|
|65||5||"Being Catelynn"||February 23, 2014||N/A|
|It's been two years since Teen Mom wrapped and Catelynn continues to struggle with the reality of having chosen adoption for her daughter Carly and now questions whether her and Tyler will ever get married.|
Season 5 (2015)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|66||1||"Back and Better Than Ever"||March 23, 2015||1.95|
|Catelynn and Tyler find out they are pregnant so Catelynn wants to get married in a courthouse. Maci struggles co-parenting with Ryan. Amber falls for Gary's flirting, but then is crushed when he goes on a family vacation with his new girlfriend and Leah.|
|67||2||"Back to School"||March 30, 2015||1.47 |
|Catelynn and Tyler plan a party to go public with their baby's gender. Maci has a hard time believing Bentley is starting kindergarten. Gary asks Amber to help out with Leah's first day of kindergarten.|
|68||3||"Old Wounds"||April 6, 2015||1.56 |
|Maci finally made headway with Ryan. Catelynn got upset with Tyler for posting photos of their daughter Carly online. Amber started promoting her book, "Never too late " Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry featuring in this episode with Amber.|
|69||4||"New Kids on the Block"||April 13, 2015||1.47|
|Catelynn learns that Brandon and Teresa want to discuss adoption issues. Maci reveals that she and Taylor are expecting a baby. Amber discovers that Gary and Kristina are also expecting a baby of their own.|
|70||5||"Surprise Surprise"||April 20, 2015||1.65|
|Catelynn and Tyler meet Brandon, Teresa and Carly. Maci tells Ryan and his family that she's having a baby with Taylor. Amber confronts Gary about his flirting. Farrah is back and she is hurt that she wasn't included in the season at its start.|
|71||6||"The F Bomb"||April 27, 2015||1.82|
|Everyone is told that Farrah is returning. Amber and Catelynn react positively while Maci gets highly upset and says that if Farrah's back, she's done with the show. Amber fights with Gary about Leah while her new boyfriend is introduced. Catelynn is told she has gestational diabetes and at the end of the episode, gives birth to her new child. Farrah fights with her mom about her possibly moving in with Farrah.|
|72||7||"First time for everything"||May 4, 2015||1.85|
|Maci returns to the series, but has conditions regarding Bentley. Catelynn and Tyler struggle with being first time parents and they get a special gift from Teresa. Farrah introduces her boyfriend Simon to her mother. Matt proposes to Amber.|
|73||8||"Mom vs. Mom"||May 11, 2015||1.73|
|Amber, Farrah, Maci and Catelynn arrive in New York to do press for the show. Farrah learns that Maci quit the show because of her.|
|74||9||"Boiling Point"||May 18, 2015||1.57|
|Tyler pressures Catelynn to lose her pregnancy weight. Amber and Matt lose it in Vegas. Maci worries about Bentley's safety. Debra wants to go into business with Farrah.|
|75||10||"Let's Face It"||May 25, 2015||1.54|
|Matt's intentions are questioned by Amber's family. Catelynn leaves Nova under April's care. Maci and Taylor find their dream home. Farrah pressures Simon for an engagement.|
|76||11||"Teen Mom OG Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew (1)"||June 1, 2015||1.23|
|Dr. Drew sits down with the cast of Teen Mom OG in front of a studio audience to chat with Maci about her decision to pull Bentley off the show and with Amber and Matt about their age difference.|
|77||12||"Teen Mom OG Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew (2)"||June 8, 2015||0.84|
|In part two, Catelynn has an adorable surprise for Teresa, and Farrah discusses all of the drama that surrounded her return to the show.The four moms finally get serious and unpack the conflict between them.|
|78||13||"Unseen Moments — Season 5"||June 15, 2015||0.72|
|This episode shows all the unseen clips of episodes that were not aired during season five, and is hosted by Dr. Drew Pinsky.|
|79||14||"Why Can't We Just Get Along?"||January 4, 2016||1.99|
|Farrah realizes her relationship with Simon is over. Amber asks Gary for joint custody while Maci invites Ryan to hang out. Tyler's dad Butch is released from prison and meets Nova for the first time.|
|80||15||"Playing for Keeps"||January 4, 2016||1.60|
|Farrah asks her mom to watch Sophia for a month, Amber is blindsided when Leah doesn't want to see her and Maci doesn't want Bentley going over to Ryan's parents house every weekend.|
|81||16||"Party Down"||January 11, 2016||1.70|
|Farrah gets kicked out of a Hampton’s White Party. Amber struggles with Gary's new visitation schedule for Leah. Catelynn and Tyler have their bachelor/bachelorette parties while Maci is frustrated that Taylor hasn't proposed.|
|82||17||"Never Say Goodbye"||January 18, 2016||1.84|
|Farrah struggles with taking Sophia to visit Derek's family. Ryan is annoyed that Maci has all the control over Bentley. Catelynn deals with anxiety when Nova meets Carly.|
|83||18||"The Big Day"||January 25, 2016||1.68|
|Catelynn and Tyler finally say 'I do'! Maci and Taylor buy an online t-shirt business while Amber and Matt decide to flip houses. Farrah and Debra argue when Farrah lets her know she doesn't trust her to take care of Sophia.|
|84||19||"Skeletons in the Closet"||February 1, 2016||1.73|
|Farrah leaves for a month long business trip and has a last minute change of heart on who can watch Sophia while she is away. Maci and Ryan celebrate Bentley's 7th birthday together while Catelynn has post wedding blues.|
|85||20||"Forgive & Forget"||February 8, 2016||1.89|
|Farah returns from her business trip and shares a life changing decision with her parents. Maci and Ryan celebrate Halloween as a family while Catelynn and Tyler go to Hawaii for their honeymoon.|
|86||21||"Honeymoon Is Over"||February 15, 2016||1.49|
|Simon comes back into Farrah's life and Catelynn and Tyler are concerned when Butch starts dating. Maci is overwhelmed with life and needs Taylor to step it up and Amber wants to take Leah on a trip but Gary has all the power.|
|87||22||"Taking Chances"||February 22, 2016||1.49|
|Farrah and Simon decide to take their relationship to the next level. Maci is annoyed she does all the work for Taylor's t-shirt business while Ryan plans a big move. Cate learns she has post-partum depression.|
|87||23||"Walk Away"||February 22, 2016||1.35|
|Maci is shocked that Ryan is stepping up as a father while Cate and Tyler celebrate Nova's first birthday, but Butch and April have to be separated. Amber and Gary work out their custody battle over Leah, and Farrah gets into an argument with production.|
|88||24||"Check Up With Dr. Drew - Part 1"||February 29, 2016||1.30|
|Dr. Drew sits down with Maci & Farrah to dig deeper into their emotional journeys this season. From Maci's joy that her and Ryan can finally co-parent to Farrah's romance with Simon & fiery final moment.|
|89||25||"Check Up With Dr. Drew - Part 2"||February 29, 2016||1.30|
|Dr. Drew sits down with Maci & Farrah to dig deeper into their emotional journeys this season. From Maci's joy that her and Ryan can finally co-parent to Farrah's romance with Simon & fiery final moment.|
- Eng, Joyce (February 5, 2015). "Find Out When Teen Mom OG Premieres". TV Guide. United States: tvguide.com. CBS Interactive. Retrieved February 5, 2015.
- Weprin, Alex (December 9, 2007). "Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom' Premiere Delivers For MTV". Broadcasting & Cable. Retrieved July 12, 2011.
- Weprin, Alex (December 29, 2009). "MTV Orders Unscripted 'If You Really Knew Me'". Broadcasting & Cable. Retrieved July 12, 2011.
- "Teen Mom 2 (Season 1) > Teen Mom 2 | Trailer". MTV Networks. Retrieved July 12, 2011.
- Way, Mish (December 10, 2009). "Teen Mom: The Most Depressing Show On Earth". Hearty magazine. Retrieved July 12, 2011.
- "Update: Mother of 'Teen Mom' Star Officially Charged with Assault". Us Weekly. January 20, 2010. Retrieved July 12, 2011.
- Farrah Abraham Sex Tape Released: Former 'Teen Mom' Star Gets It On With James Deen In Porn Video huffingtonpost.com
- "Teen Mom cast". MTV Networks. Retrieved July 12, 2011.
- Rancilio, Alicia (January 3, 2010). "'Teen Mom' shows interrupted lives". Associated Press. Retrieved July 12, 2011.
- Ross, Robyn (December 21, 2009). "Teen Mom's Maci: "I Can Make It Through Anything Thrown at Me"". TVGuide.com. Retrieved July 12, 2011.
- In Touch Weekly (December 29, 2014). "'TEEN MOM' MACI BOOKOUT REVEALS: "I'M PREGNANT!"". In Touch Weekly. United States: intouchweekly.com. Bauer Media Group. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- McRady, Rachel (December 29, 2014). "Teen Mom's Maci Bookout Pregnant With Second Child, Expecting With Boyfriend Taylor McKinney". Us Weekly. United States: usmagazine.com. Wenner Media LLC. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Maci Bookout Welcomes Baby Girl". May 29, 2015. Retrieved May 29, 2015.
- Webber, Stephanie (January 1, 2015). "Teen Mom Catelynn Lowell Gives Birth, Welcomes Second Baby Girl With Tyler Baltierra". Us Weekly. United States: usmagazine.com. Wenner Media LLC. Retrieved January 1, 2015.
- Teen Moom Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew – Part 2 (October 4, 2011).
- Cox, Lauren. "'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood — I Still Want To Get High 'All The Time'". Hollywood Life. Retrieved 28 February 2014.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Department Of Child Services Monitoring Teen Mom Amber Portwood For Next 6 Months". RadarOnline.com. November 3, 2010. Retrieved July 12, 2011.
- Duke, Alan (November 19, 2010). "'Teen Mom' star charged with domestic violence felonies". CNN. Retrieved July 12, 2011.
- "MTV Releases Statement About Amber Portwood's Criminal Charges". MTV Networks. November 18, 2010. Retrieved July 12, 2011.
- "Portwood sentenced to 5 years in prison". TMZ.
- "Amber Portwood, Drug Test Violator". TMZ.
- Huffingtonpost Celebrity, "Amber Portwood Prison: 'Teen Mom' Sentenced To 5 Years," huffingtonpost.com, June 5, 2012.
- Stanhope, Kate (June 14, 2012). "http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amber-Portwood-Begins-Jail-Sentence-1048879.aspx". TV Guide. Retrieved June 16, 2012. External link in
- Dr. Phil Television program. December 20th, 2013
- Seidman, Robert (December 9, 2009). "MTV's Premiere of "Teen Mom" Marks the Highest-Rated New Series Launch In Over A Year". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (January 27, 2010). "Season Finale for MTV's "Teen Mom" Scores Series High 3.6 Million Viewers". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (July 21, 2010). "Tuesday Cable: Deadliest Catch, Plus White Collar, Pretty Little Liars, Warehouse 13, Teen Mom & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (July 28, 2010). "Tuesday Cable: Deadliest Catch, Covert Affairs, White Collar, Pretty Little Liars, Teen Mom & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (August 4, 2010). "Tuesday Cable: Warehouse 13, Pretty Little Liars, Memphis Beat, Teen Mom & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (August 11, 2010). "Tuesday Cable: 'Pretty Little Liars' Goes Over 3 Million in Finale + Covert Affairs, Warehouse 13, Teen Mom & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (August 18, 2010). "More Tuesday Cable: 'Warehouse 13' Drops, 'Teen Mom,' & 'Hawthorne Get Bigger & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (September 1, 2010). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: White Collar, Warehouse 13 Steady, Covert Affairs Slips & Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (September 9, 2010). "More Tuesday Cable Ratings: Teen Mom Tops Night + Warehouse 13 & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (September 15, 2010). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Covert Affairs' Finale; 'Warehouse 13,' 'Teen Mom,' 'Sons Of Anarchy' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (September 22, 2010). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom,' 'Sons of Anarchy' Top Tuesday; 'Warehouse 13? Down Slightly". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (September 29, 2010). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: Teen Mom > Sons Of Anarchy, Plus Stargate Universe, Bad Girls Club & Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (October 6, 2010). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: Teen Mom Tops; Caprica Returns Small; Sons Of Anarchy Flat Despite Dish Network + Stargate Universe & Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (October 13, 2010). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom' Finale Way Up; BET Hip Hop Awards, Sons Of Anarchy, Caprica & Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (October 20, 2010). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Sons of Anarchy' Drops; Teen Mom Special Second-Best to Yankees/Rangers; Stargate Universe, Caprica Weaken & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (July 7, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom,' 'Tosh.0,' 'Deadliest Catch,' 'White Collar,' 'Covert Affairs,' 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Hawthorne' & Lots More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (July 13, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom,' 'Tosh.0,' 'Deadliest Catch,' 'White Collar,' 'Covert Affairs,' 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Hawthorne' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (July 20, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom,' 'Tosh.0,' 'Deadliest Catch,' 'White Collar,' 'Covert Affairs,' 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Hawthorne' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (July 27, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom' Still on Top + 'Tosh.0,' 'Deadliest Catch,' 'White Collar,' 'Covert Affairs,' 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Gene Simmons' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (August 3, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom' Still on Top; 'White Collar,' 'Covert Affairs' Rise + 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Billy the Exterminator' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (August 10, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom' on Top but; 'White Collar,' 'Covert Affairs' Rise in Summer Finales + 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Billy the Exterminator' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (August 17, 2011). "Tuesday Cable : 'Teen Mom' Rises, Wins Again; TNT's Originals Rise; 'Pretty Little Liars' Dips". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (August 24, 2011). "Tuesday Cable : 'Teen Mom' Grows, Wins Again; 'Awkward,' 'Pretty Little Liars' Rise & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (August 31, 2011). "Tuesday Cable: 'Teen Mom' Slips, Still Tops; 'Pretty Little Liars' Finale, 'Chopped,' 'Big Sexy' Premieres, 'Awkward' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (September 8, 2011). "Tuesday Cable: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Returns On Top; Plus 'Teen Mom,' 'Awkward,' 'Chopped,' 'Hardcore Pawn', 'Flipping Out' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (September 14, 2011). "Tuesday Cable: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Drops, Still Tops; Plus 'Teen Mom,' 'Awkward,' 'Chopped,' 'Hardcore Pawn', 'Flipping Out' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (September 21, 2011). "Tuesday Cable: 'Teen Mom' On top of 'Tosh.0' & 'Sons Of Anarchy' + 'Awkward,' 'Chopped,' 'Workaholics' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (September 28, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Sons Of Anarchy,' 'Teen Mom' & 'Tosh.0' Tangled On Top; + 'Awkward,' 'Chopped,' 'Workaholics' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (October 5, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Rises, But Yankees/Tigers Top Night + 'Teen Mom,' 'Tosh.0,' 'Workaholics' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (June 13, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom' Wins Night, 'Storage Wars, 'Pretty Little Liars', 'Rizzoli & Isles', 'Franklin & Bash', 'Real Housewives', 'Dance Moms' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 20, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Storage Wars' + 'Deadliest Catch', 'Teen Mom', 'Tosh.0', 'Rizzoli & Isles', 'Pretty Little Liars' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (June 27, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Storage Wars' Wins Night, 'Tosh.0', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'Teen Mom', 'Rizzoli & Isles', 'Franklin & Bash', & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (July 11, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Storage Wars' Wins Night, 'White Collar', 'Rizzoli & Isles','Pretty Little Liars', 'Covert Affairs', 'Workaholics', 'Jane By Design', & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 18, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Storage Wars' Wins Night, + 'Tosh.0', 'Rizzoli & Isles', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'White Collar', & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (July 25, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings:'Storage Wars' Wins Night, 'Rizzoli & Isles', 'White Collar', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'Covert Affairs', 'Teen Mom', & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 1, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom' Wins Night + 'Tosh.0', 'Hardcore Pawn', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'White Collar', 'Workaholics' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (August 8, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Storage Wars' Wins Night, 'Teen Mom', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'Dance Moms', 'Hardcore Pawn', 'Shipping Wars' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 15, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom' Wins Night, + 'Rizzoli & Isles', 'Storage Wars', 'Hardcore Pawn', 'Counting Cars', 'How Jaws Changed the World' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (August 22, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Storage Wars' Wins Night, 'Teen Mom', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'White Collar','Dance Moms', 'Face Off' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 29, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom' Wins Night + 'Storage Wars', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'White Collar', 'Hardcore Pawn' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (September 6, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Counting Cars' Wins Night, 'Teen Mom', 'White Collar', 'Dance Moms', 'Face Off', 'Covert Affairs', DNC Coverage & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 12, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Sons of Anarchy' Rides to First Place & Series High, + 'Teen Mom', 'White Collar', 'Hardcore Pawn', 'Time Machine', 'Covert Affairs' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (September 19, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Sons of Anarchy' Wins Night, 'Counting Cars', 'White Collar', 'Covert Affairs', 'Face Off', 'Dance Moms' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (October 3, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings:'Sons of Anarchy' Wins Night, 'Tosh.0', 'Brickleberry', 'Face Off', 'Shipping Wars', 'Teen Mom Farewell' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 10, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Sons of Anarchy' Wins Night + 'BET Hip Hop Awards', 'Keyshia & Daniel', MLB, 'Tosh.0', 'The Soul Man' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (September 20, 2011). "Sunday Cable: 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Up, 'Breaking Bad' Down + 'Teen Dads,' 'Ice Road Truckers' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 24, 2015). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night RAW' Tops Night + 'Love & Hop-Hop', 'Better Call Saul', 'Teen Mom' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 24, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (March 31, 2015). "Monday Cable Ratings: Comedy Central Roast Wins Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Better Call Saul', 'Teen Mom', 'Bates Motel' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 31, 2015.
- Kondoljy, Amanda (April 7, 2015). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night Raw' Tops Night + 'Love & Hip Hop', 'Better Call Saul', 'Black Ink Crew' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 7, 2015.