Teen Mom 2
|Teen Mom 2|
|Created by||Lauren Dolgen|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||8|
|No. of episodes||124|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||11th Street Productions|
|Distributor||Viacom Media Networks|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original release||January 11, 2011– present|
|Preceded by||Teen Mom|
|Followed by||Teen Mom 3|
|Related shows||16 and Pregnant|
Teen Mom 2 is an American reality television series that premiered January 11, 2011, on MTV. It follows the lives of Jenelle Eason, Chelsea DeBoer, Kailyn Lowry, and Leah Messer from the second season of 16 and Pregnant as they navigate their first years of motherhood. The series also focuses on the themes of their changing relationships between family, friends, and boys, while highlighting the struggles of young mothers raising children. The seventh season premiered on March 21, 2016. In June 2017, it was announced that former Teen Mom 3 star, Briana DeJesus, would join the cast of Teen Mom 2.
|Jenelle (Evans) Eason
|Oak Island, North Carolina||Jenelle continues to reconcile the responsibilities of motherhood with her love of partying. With her son Jace's father out of the picture, Jenelle relies heavily on her mother Barbara. The two have an explosive relationship, which is amplified by the fact that Barbara now has permanent custody of Jace, while Jenelle has limited visitation. Through it all, Jenelle struggles to prove herself as a mom and responsible adult, but her party girl ways keep leading her down the wrong path. When Jenelle and Kieffer get arrested, she must choose between changing her ways or continuing on a downward spiral that could quickly hit rock bottom. Mother and daughter have long been fighting over custody of the little boy, as documented on Teen Mom 2.
On December 4, 2012 Jenelle married Courtland Rogers. The couple got engaged in November 2012 and were expecting her second child. Jenelle stated that she missed a few days of taking her birth control pills and was notified of the pregnancy while at a doctor's appointment. It was announced on January 25, 2013 that she and Courtland had split and that she had suffered a miscarriage. It was later revealed in the fifth season that Jenelle lied about the miscarriage (having posted photos of fake blood on social media before going out to drink with an ex-boyfriend) and chose instead to abort her pregnancy and divorced Courtland after a short marriage. Courtland was made aware by social media that Jenelle had lied about the miscarriage and instead aborted their child.
In June 2013, Jenelle started dating Nathan Griffith, a former model she met on Tinder. Within months of dating they moved in together and she became pregnant with their first child. Having just recently aborted Courtland Rogers' baby, Jenelle was confused about whether that abortion had failed and she was still pregnant with Rogers' child, or she was now pregnant with Nathan's child. In a clip from Teen Mom 2, Jenelle says to Nathan while laughing, "I don't know if I have a dead fetus inside me." Nathan has a daughter named Emery from a previous relationship. On June 29, 2014 she gave birth to her second child, son Kaiser Orion Griffith. In January 2015 Jenelle and Nathan got engaged, but they broke off the engagement that August. After their breakup, the former couple became engaged in a custody battle over Kaiser. In January 2017, Jenelle and Nathan reached a joint custody agreement in court: Nathan would have Kaiser on the first weekend and the last two weekends of every month (Thursday-Sunday).
In September 2015 Jenelle started dating David Eason, a pipewelder she met on Tinder and they quickly moved in together. David had previously met Jenelle's ex-husband, Courtland Rogers, when they were cellmates. David has two children from previous relationships: daughter Maryssa Rose and son Kaden David. David does not have custody of Kaden, as his ex (the child's mother) was granted a no-contact order against him following allegations of domestic violence. David can be seen on Teen Mom 2 verbally and physically discipling Kaiser, Nathan's son, in inappropriate ways. David also posted a photo of Kaiser to social media in which Kaiser had his hand in the front of his diaper. David captioned the photo with a reference to the child's penis. Jenelle gave birth to their first child together, daughter Ensley Jolie Eason, on January 24, 2017. Ensley tested positive for THC at the time of her birth and has obvious neglect-related deformities, most notably a skull deformity. In February 2017, Jenelle announced on Instagram that she and David are engaged. The couple got married on September 23, 2017.
|Sioux Falls, South Dakota||Since giving birth to Aubree, Chelsea’s life has been consumed with taking care of her daughter and trying to make her tumultuous relationship with Aubree’s father, Adam, succeed. She obtained her GED after years of working towards it and has begun attending beauty school. As her emotional tug-of-war with Adam escalates, she finally gets the strength to call it quits, trying to move forward and focus on what’s best for her and her daughter. Her friends and family just hope she can stay away from Adam for good this time.
During the sixth season, Chelsea was in a bitter custody battle with Adam over Aubree. He wanted joint custody and even filed for it, while Chelsea wanted to keep the current custody arrangement. In March 2015, the court ruled that Chelsea will retain full custody of Aubree. Adam will still be able to see her, but his parents will continue to supervise his visits; they were due back in court in six months for the judge to re-evaluate the case. As of February 2016, Adam is no longer seeking joint custody of Aubree, as he hasn't done anything for a year to get more time with her.
In late 2014, Chelsea met a new guy named Cole DeBoer. The two hit it off and dated for nearly a year. Chelsea introduced Cole in the season six premiere of Teen Mom 2 and eventually, they moved in together. The couple became engaged on November 17, 2015 and married on October 1, 2016. On January 25, 2017, Chelsea and Cole welcomed their first child, a son named Watson Cole DeBoer. In March 2018 Chelsea and Cole confirmed their expecting their second child, a baby girl in Summer. 
|Whitehall Township, Pennsylvania||Kailyn is the mom of Isaac. Her relationship with Isaac's father Jo crumbled under the stress of balancing their lives and raising their child, and Kailyn moved out amidst their constant fighting. A romance with coworker Jordan begins to get more serious as she turns to him for emotional support during a bitter custody battle with Jo. Through it all, Kailyn is determined to better her situation for her son while navigating her complicated relationship with Jo and struggling to finally move out on her own. She also has to deal with custody issues when her ex-boyfriend starts seeing a new girl and is accused of getting drunk when he is supposed to be watching Isaac. Since then, Kailyn and Jo have made amends, as they are getting along for Isaac's sake.
During the fourth season of Teen Mom 2, she developed a relationship with Javi Marroquin that escalated quite quickly. The two got engaged after a few months of dating, and married on September 21, 2013. Kailyn gave birth to their first child, son Lincoln Marshall Marroquin, on November 16, 2013.
In May 2016, Kailyn filed for divorce from Javi after nearly three years of marriage. They were seen going through a rough patch during the sixth season of the show, which started after she endured a miscarriage that he blamed her for. On December 5, 2016, it was announced that the couple's divorce has been finalized, with Kailyn and Javi being granted 50/50 custody of Lincoln. As of May 2017, Kailyn and Javi's relationship has been getting better, with them being able to co-parent Lincoln. Javi plans to continue to be in Isaac's life, as he has stated on several occasions that he thinks of his former stepson as his own.
(previously Simms and Calvert)
|Elkview, West Virginia||Former cheerleader Leah is the teen mother of twins Aliannah "Ali" and Aleeah. From a small town outside of Charleston, West Virginia, Leah sacrificed everything her senior year in order to graduate, take care of her girls, and try to make things work with their father, her ex-husband Corey Simms. However, because Leah cheated on him with her ex-boyfriend, the two broke up and had a turbulent relationship. Leah is a country girl who wears her heart on her sleeve and when she discovers that Ali is developing at a slower rate than her sister, she reaches out to Corey. Leah and Corey eventually learn that Ali suffers from Titin muscular dystrophy, a very rare form of the disorder that has only ever been found in adults.
In October 2015, it was reported that Leah lost primary custody of the twins to Corey. This was due to the girls being repeatedly late for school, as claimed by her ex-husband. She could only see their daughters on the weekends. Four months later, in February 2016, Leah and Corey reached a custody agreement without a judge, ending their long custody battle. They now share custody of Ali and Aleeah, and are on good terms with one another.
In August 2011, Leah started dating Jeremy Calvert. They married on April 4, 2012, after eight months of dating. After a miscarriage, they had their first child, daughter Adalynn Faith "Addie" Calvert, on February 4, 2013. In April 2015, Jeremy filed for divorce from Leah after three years of marriage. On June 8, 2015, the couple finalized their divorce. Leah was given custody of Addie, while Jeremy received visitation rights.
|Briana DeJesus||Orlando, Florida||Briana DeJesus is from Orlando, Florida and got pregnant by her ex-boyfriend, Devoin Austin II. Her daughter Nova Star DeJesus was born on September 10, 2011. Previously one-fourth of the cast for Teen Mom 3, DeJesus' casting for Teen Mom 2 was announced on June 5, 2017. Briana gave birth to her second daughter, Stella Star, on July 2, 2017. The father is Luis Hernández but they are not together.|
|Season||Episodes||Season Premiere||Season Finale|
|1||13||January 11, 2011||April 5, 2011|
|2||12||December 6, 2011||February 14, 2012|
|3||12||November 12, 2012||February 4, 2013|
|4||12||February 18, 2013||April 29, 2013|
|5||25||January 21, 2014||October 1, 2014|
|6||12||July 9, 2015||September 24, 2015|
|7A||12||March 21, 2016||June 6, 2016|
|7B||13||January 2, 2017||March 20, 2017|
|8||18||July 17, 2017||November 6, 2017|
Season 1 (2011)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||1||"Nothing Stays the Same"||January 11, 2011||3.57|
|Jenelle's partying forces her mom to take away custody of Jace. Leah tries to work things out with Corey, who is the father of her twins. Chelsea tries to get on track to graduate. Kailyn is heartbroken after her breakup with Jo.|
|2||2||"So Much to Lose"||January 18, 2011||3.65|
|Leah breaks down when the health of one of her twins is in question. Chelsea starts hanging out with her ex-boyfriend. Kailyn starts dating a new guy, much to the dismay of her ex Jo. Jenelle tries to move back home.|
|3||3||"Change of Heart"||January 25, 2011||4.04|
|Over the 4th of July, Jo's parents give Kailyn an ultimatum; lose the new guy and focus on school or find a new place to live. Jenelle has a change of heart and agrees to surrender custody of Jace to her mom. Leah and Corey give it another shot and get back together. Chelsea tells her friend Megan that she's giving Adam another chance.|
|4||4||"Moving In, Moving On"||February 1, 2011||3.79|
|Kailyn is forced to borrow money from Jo to pay for school. Chelsea lets Adam move in so Aubree can have a normal family. Jenelle meets a new guy and spends the night with him. Leah and Corey decide to move in together and find their own place.|
|5||5||"Too Much Too Fast"||February 8, 2011||3.44|
|While Jenelle is trying to figure out how to pay for school, she breaks Barbara's rule again. Things get tough for Leah and Corey once she's stuck at home watching the girls full time. Adam moves in and Chelsea tries to hide it from her dad Randy. Kailyn starts school, but has to figure out where she and Isaac should live when she is kicked out of Jo's home.|
|6||6||"Taking Sides"||February 15, 2011||3.70|
|Adam and Megan's fighting gets worse and he forces her to move out. Barbara helps Jenelle and invites her to Jace's first birthday. Leah and Corey's romance heats up. Kailyn moves back in with Jo's parents.|
|7||7||"Switching Gears"||February 22, 2011||4.00|
|Corey shocks Leah with a marriage proposal, but things get hard when they get bad news about Ali's health. Chelsea tries to shift her focus back on school. Kailyn gets another job so she can move out. Jenelle and Kieffer have to find a place to live.|
|8||8||"Pushing The Limit"||March 1, 2011||3.43|
|Jenelle and Kieffer ask Barbara if they can move in with her. Chelsea’s dad strains her to have Adam to find a job. Kailyn starts dating her ex without telling Jo. Leah and Corey put the wedding on hold to bring Ali in for an MRI.|
|9||9||"Slippery Slope"||March 8, 2011||3.71|
|Jo confronts Kailyn about dating Jordan behind his back and she moves in with her mom. Leah and Corey plan for their wedding when they get good news about Ali. Jenelle and Kieffer plan to run off to New Jersey. Things between Chelsea and Adam crumble.|
|10||10||"Two Steps Forward"||March 15, 2011||4.52|
|Leah and Corey fight when she reconsiders the wedding. Chelsea breaks up with Adam and celebrates with friends by going to a Lady Gaga concert. Jenelle and Kieffer enjoy themselves in New Jersey until Barbara realizes her credit cards are missing. Kailyn settles into life at her mom's house, but can't get her belongings back from Jo.|
|11||11||"One Step Back"||March 22, 2011||4.39|
|Chelsea attempts to stay busy by studying for her GED, but gets distracted when she meets a new guy. Jenelle faces the consequences of taking her mom’s credit cards. Kailyn focuses on college and files for a custody agreement with Jo. Having to take Ali to another doctor only days before their wedding, Corey and Leah get closer.|
|12||12||"Judgement Day"||March 29, 2011||4.59|
|Chelsea plans for Aubree's birthday, while Randy tries to keep Adam from coming. Jenelle is arrested for breaking and entering, and sees Kieffer as a bad influence. Kailyn signs a custody agreement. Leah and Corey get married.|
|13||13||"Reunion"||April 5, 2011||3.64|
|The teen moms look back on the past year with Dr. Drew Pinsky, and talk about the ups and downs of motherhood, relationships, and growing up.|
Season 2 (2011-12)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|14||1||"Best Laid Plans"||December 6, 2011||4.15|
|Jenelle is back with Kieffer after bailing him out of jail. Leah feels isolated and decides to get a job. Chelsea struggles with whether to give Adam another chance. Kailyn and Jordan take Issac trick or treating.|
|15||2||"Curveball"||December 13, 2011||3.41|
|Leah is devastated when she finds out Ali must be sedated for an MRI. Jenelle is living in her car with Keiffer. Chelsea gives Adam another chance but re-tears her ACL. Kailyn can't afford to live on her own.|
|16||3||"Intensive Care"||December 20, 2011||3.29|
|Kailyn moves out without telling her mom. Jenelle files charges against Kieffer. Chelsea relies on Adam to take care of Aubree while she recovers from surgery. Corey and Leah get emotional during Ali's MRI.|
|17||4||"No Looking Back"||December 27, 2011||3.42|
|Ali's MRI comes back negative to the relief of Leah. Jenelle juggles finding peace with her mom and dealing with Kieffer's domestic charges. Kailyn tries a new form of birth control. Chelsea fends for herself after surgery.|
|18||5||"Home for Christmas"||January 3, 2012||3.76|
|Kailyn adjusts to being alone for the holidays. Jenelle regrets filing charges against Kieffer. Leah works to make the holidays special for the twins. Chelsea and Adam make up, but Randy bans Adam from the holiday celebration.|
|19||6||"Lean on Me"||January 10, 2012||3.11|
|Ali may have a genetic disorder. Jenelle and Kieffer must face court for their breaking and entering charges. Chelsea finds out that her old friend is pregnant. Kailyn gets annoyed when she notices Jo's not around for Issac.|
|20||7||"Breaking Point"||January 10, 2012||3.11|
|Kieffer is upset that Jenelle hung out with an old boyfriend. Leah is relieved that Ali has no major genetic disorder. Adam slips back into his old ways, much to the dismay of Chelsea. Kailyn considers filing for child support.|
|21||8||"Making Moves"||January 17, 2012||3.35|
|Jenelle moves in with her best friend Tori after fighting with Barbara, and Kieffer reenters the picture. Chelsea's relationship with Adam is going downhill fast. Ali may still have a genetic problem. Jo confronts Kailyn about filing for child support and they get into a big argument about who is the more responsible parent.|
|22||9||"The Beginning of the End"||January 24, 2012||3.90|
|Jenelle fights with both Kieffer and Tori. Chelsea struggles to deal with Adam breaking up with her. Leah is livid when Corey wants to buy a truck instead of moving. Jo appeals Kailyn's child support request.|
|23||10||"Love Comes and Goes"||January 31, 2012||3.35|
|Kailyn's child support hearing is postponed and Jo meets Jordan for the first time. Jenelle has her day in court for the breaking and entering and possession of marijuana charges. Chelsea struggles to get over Adam. Corey finds out that Leah cheated on him two weeks before their wedding.|
|24||11||"Falling"||February 7, 2012||4.08|
|Jenelle decides to go to rehab. Chelsea finds a GED class at a local college, goes in for a consultation, and takes her first practice test. Leah files for divorce in order to protect her custody rights. Jo visits Issac during the week and Kailyn hooks up with Jo, even though she's still with Jordan.|
|25||12||"Love Will Tear Us Apart"||February 14, 2012||3.45|
|Corey arranges visitation with the girls while Leah moves her stuff out of Corey's house. Jenelle finds out she might be bipolar while in rehab. Chelsea decides to take the GED test. Kailyn confesses her hook up with Jo.|
Season 3 (2012-13)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|26||1||"Walk the Line"||November 12, 2012||3.40|
|Leah struggles with her pending divorce. Chelsea starts hanging out with Adam again. Jenelle is trying to stay clean on probation. Kailyn realizes she wants to get back together with Jo.|
|27||2||"Keeping Hope Alive"||November 19, 2012||2.35|
|Leah and Corey go to mediation over custody of the girls. Chelsea and Adam take a big step forward. Jenelle fails a drug test. Kailyn tries to connect with her estranged mother.|
|28||3||"Things Come to an End"||November 27, 2012||2.61|
|Leah and Corey finalize their divorce. Randy finds out that Adam is living with Chelsea. Jenelle goes against her lawyer's advice. Kailyn finds a picture of Jo and his girlfriend online.|
|29||4||"Life Goes On"||December 3, 2012||2.32|
|Leah visits the university to get into a nursing program. Chelsea is invited to Dierks Bentley concert by her friend to get her mind off Adam. Jenelle pays the price for her probation. Kailyn takes Jo to court to change their custody agreement.|
|30||5||"Second Chances"||December 10, 2012||2.37|
|Leah meets a cute boy named Jeremy. Chelsea and Adam officially call it quits. Jenelle faces jail time. Kailyn and Jordan start having issues.|
|31||6||"A Leap of Faith"||December 17, 2012||2.22|
|Leah and Jeremy make their relationship official. Chelsea's friend convinces her to give therapy a try. Jenelle meets a new boy named Josh. Kailyn hopes that there is a chance for her to be with Jo instead of Jordan.|
|32||7||"Building Blocks"||December 24, 2012||1.13|
|Corey has second thoughts about the divorce causing Leah to question her new relationship. Chelsea visits a beauty school she wants to attend. Jenelle decides to move in with Josh. Kailyn plans to visit her family in Texas.|
|33||8||"Caught in the Middle"||January 7, 2013||1.78|
|Leah tells Jeremy about her confusion with Corey. Chelsea tries to get back on track with school. Things fall apart with Jenelle because she moved in quickly with Josh. Kailyn goes to Texas, and reconnects with her cousin and half sister.|
|34||9||"A New Direction"||January 14, 2013||2.18|
|Leah chooses Jeremy and finds a bigger house to move into. Chelsea's dog Frankie tragically dies. Jenelle breaks up with Josh and moves in with her friend. Kailyn learns that her mom Suzi visited Isaac behind her back, and tells Jo that she's thinking of moving to Texas.|
|35||10||"Half Empty Half Full"||January 21, 2013||2.57|
|Leah plans a 2nd birthday party for the girls. Chelsea convinces Randy to help her move into a new place. Kieffer comes crashing back into Jenelle's life. Kailyn meets a cute new boy named Javi.|
|36||11||"Breakdown"||January 28, 2013||2.94|
|Leah and Jeremy get serious. Chelsea breaks down on Adam's birthday. Jenelle questions if Andrew is really Jace's father. Kailyn is asked out on a date.|
|37||12||"A Means to an End"||February 4, 2013||3.37|
|Leah has some big news for Corey. Chelsea gets ready for beauty school. Jenelle goes through with the paternity test. Kailyn and Jo get into a huge fight over his new girlfriend.|
Season 4 (2013)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|38||1||"Under Pressure"||February 18, 2013||2.65|
|Jenelle and her new boyfriend Gary get serious, but Kieffer crawls back into the picture after he's released from jail. Kailyn gets a Protection from Abuse order against Jo after a fight of theirs turns physical. Chelsea worries she might be pregnant again after a one-night stand with Adam. Leah suffers a miscarriage and decides to slow things down with Jeremy.|
|39||2||"Love Hurts"||February 25, 2013||2.55|
|Kailyn and Jo go to court to deal with the Protection from Abuse order that she charged him with. Jenelle discovers that Gary slept with Tori before they started dating. After dealing with the unfortunate miscarriage, Leah finds herself in an uncomfortable position with Jeremy and she tells Corey about her feelings. Chelsea attends her first day at beauty school.|
|40||3||"The Future Is Now"||March 4, 2013||2.46|
|After getting blown off by Adam, Chelsea is relieved when she finds out that she's not pregnant. Jenelle finally finishes her probation. Kailyn deals with Jo for the first time since she issued the order against him. Leah is torn between Jeremy and Corey, ultimately deciding to give things with the twins' father one last chance.|
|41||4||"Faded Love"||March 11, 2013||2.50|
|Jenelle ends up getting back together with Kieffer, and decides to get breast implant surgery. Chelsea gets back on birth control to avoid another pregnancy scare. Kailyn attempts to revise her custody agreement for the second time, but the judge sides against her. Jeremy and Corey have a heart-to-heart about Jeremy's intentions with Leah.|
|42||5||"So Hard to Say Goodbye"||March 18, 2013||2.43|
|Jenelle gets breast implant surgery and has an argument with Kieffer after he finds out that Gary sent her "Get Well" flowers, resulting in Kieffer getting kicked out. Leah and Jeremy get their engagement back on. Kailyn and Javi take the next step by moving in together. Overwhelmed by the stresses in her life, Chelsea contemplates moving away from Sioux Falls to get away from everything.|
|43||6||"Fall to Pieces"||March 25, 2013||2.59|
|Jenelle rekindles her relationship with Gary, but angers Barbara when she blows off babysitting to get high. Kailyn has a violent outburst directed at Javi, and the two try to work things out. Chelsea learns that Adam has a new girlfriend. Leah and Jeremy contemplate getting married early at a courthouse in order to get a loan for a house they want to buy.|
|44||7||"For Better or for Worse"||April 1, 2013||2.47|
|Leah and Jeremy have a small, but happy wedding at the courthouse. Kailyn and Javi start to discuss their future. Adam attempts to make Chelsea jealous of his new relationship. Gary proposes to Jenelle.|
|45||8||"Don't Be Cruel"||April 1, 2013||2.28|
|A domestic violence incident between Gary and Jenelle sends them both to jail. Kailyn and Javi contemplate getting married while on a vacation in Las Vegas. Chelsea discusses Adam's legal letter with her lawyer and is advised not to have contact. Leah and Corey go to court to discuss child support payments, and she surprises him by asking for more money than she verbally agreed to.|
|46||9||"Sweet Dreams"||April 8, 2013||2.54|
|Chelsea chooses to take a month off from school to deal with everything on her plate. Leah contacts her estranged father, and asks him to walk her down the aisle at her formal wedding. Jenelle goes to court to face the charges from the altercation with Gary. After Javi takes his Air Force test, Kailyn discusses plans with him for marriage.|
|47||10||"For Love and Money"||April 15, 2013||2.12|
|Jenelle and Kieffer attends Jace's small third birthday party, and Jenelle's new money issues spark a new fight with Barbara. Leah and Jeremy have their big wedding on a beach in Myrtle Beach. Javi proposes to Kailyn. Chelsea goes out for a night on the town to celebrate her 21st birthday with her closest friends.|
|48||11||"Hard Knocks"||April 22, 2013||2.52|
|Chelsea celebrates Aubree's third birthday. Jenelle's small chances of gaining custody of Jace are shown. Leah takes Ali to a doctors appointment. Kailyn has to inform Jo about her future with Javi.|
|49||12||"The End of the Road"||April 29, 2013||2.67|
|Barbara tries to have Jenelle committed for using drugs. Chelsea returns to beauty school. Kailyn and Javi get married at the courthouse. Ali endures medical tests.|
Season 5 (2014)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|50||1||"Revelations"||January 21, 2014||2.75|
|Jenelle finds out she's pregnant and makes a decision to abort her pregnancy. Kailyn has her baby shower. Leah has a difficult time coping with Ali's latest diagnosis. Chelsea receives word that Adam is the father of another child.|
|51||2||"Love Will Never Do Without You"||January 28, 2014||2.40|
|Jenelle recovers from her abortion and meets a new guy. Chelsea has her first day at esthetician school. Kailyn and Jo fight over her move to Delaware with Javi. Leah goes on vacation, but argues with Jeremy about his upcoming job.|
|52||3||"Keep Your Head Up"||February 4, 2014||2.49|
|Leah learns that Ali will need to use a wheelchair. Kailyn and Jo argue about Isaac's scheduled drop off because Jo is late. Jenelle and her new boyfriend Nathan decide to move in together. Chelsea attends Aubree's preschool orientation with Adam.|
|53||4||"Working Overtime"||February 11, 2014||2.06|
|Chelsea allows Adam to pick up Aubree from preschool. Kailyn and Javi go house hunting and put in an offer. Jenelle moves in with Nathan. Leah confronts Corey about his denial of Ali's condition.|
|54||5||"You Got Me"||February 18, 2014||2.40|
|Jenelle and Nathan discuss having a child together. Corey comes to terms with Ali being in a wheelchair. Kailyn and Javi move into their new home. Chelsea decides to celebrate turning 22.|
|55||6||"False Positives"||February 25, 2014||2.22|
|Kailyn and Jo attend court once again. Jenelle thinks that she's pregnant. Chelsea throws Aubree a party for her birthday. Jeremy is taken home after he collapses at work.|
|56||7||"These Are the Days"||March 4, 2014||2.11|
|Leah, Jeremy, and Corey discuss how Ali is going to handle attending school. Kailyn plans for her wedding. Chelsea lets Aubree meet Adam's baby. Jenelle receives word from her lawyer that a plea bargain could save her from jail.|
|57||8||"Breakdown"||March 11, 2014||2.21|
|Ali goes to school. Adam has a visitation request for Chelsea. Nathan and Barbara get into an altercation. Kailyn tries on her wedding dress.|
|58||9||"Miss You Much"||March 18, 2014||1.86|
|Jenelle and Barbara fight at Jace's birthday party. Kailyn is informed that her mother will not attend the wedding. Chelsea takes Aubree to her first dance class. Leah and Jeremy argue over his job.|
|59||10||"We Belong Together"||March 25, 2014||2.17|
|Kailyn and Javi finally celebrate their wedding. Chelsea graduates from esthetician school. Jenelle accepts her plea bargain. Leah is furious when Jeremy rejects a local job offer.|
|60||11||"Out of the Blue"||April 1, 2014||2.17|
|Kailyn receives a surprise phone call from her mom. Chelsea gets more visitation papers from Adam. Leah struggles being away from Jeremy. Jenelle takes a pregnancy test.|
|61||12||"What You See Is Not What You Get"||April 8, 2014||2.15|
|Kailyn goes into labor. Chelsea has a difficult time agreeing on a visitation schedule for Aubree. Leah and Jeremy work on their marriage. Nathan gets in trouble.|
|62||13||"That's the Way Love Goes"||April 13, 2014||1.81|
|Javi has to return to work, leaving Kailyn with the kids. Jo ends up finding a new apartment. Jenelle and Nathan's relationship continues to spiral downward. Chelsea takes her board exam. Leah learns about Ali's rare condition.|
|63||14||"Keep It Together"||July 16, 2014||2.20|
|Ali becomes aware of muscular dystrophy. Jenelle and Nathan learn the gender of their child. Kailyn struggles to raise two children and maintain her marriage. Chelsea receives unexpected news from South Dakota’s Department of Labor & Regulation.|
|64||15||"When Everything Seems Wrong"||July 23, 2014||2.19|
|Jenelle deals with Nathan's upcoming jail time. Chelsea moves into her new house. Leah struggles to balance work and family life. Kailyn decides to invite both Jo and his girlfriend Vee to Isaac's birthday celebration.|
|65||16||"Overload"||July 30, 2014||1.82|
|Leah starts taking medication to deal with anxiety. Kailyn and Javi visit Jo and Vee's apartment for the first time. Nathan prepares for jail and Jenelle worries about being alone. Chelsea meets with a lawyer.|
|66||17||"Harder Than It Looks"||August 6, 2014||1.77|
|Jenelle struggles with being on her own and taking care of Jace while Nathan is away. Leah and Jeremy clash over finances. Chelsea investigates Adam's legal charges from his car accident. Kailyn celebrates her birthday.|
|67||18||"I'll Be Missing You"||August 13, 2014||1.95|
|Leah and Jeremy visit Ali's specialist. Jenelle and Nathan reunite. Chelsea receives news about Adam and her new job. Kailyn struggles with loneliness after Javi leaves for a work trip.|
|68||19||"Family Matters"||August 20, 2014||1.81|
|Kailyn's estranged mom re-enters the picture. Chelsea faces Adam at Aubree's t-ball practice. Corey's dad helps Leah with Ali's temporary wheelchair. Jenelle starts the process to get divorced from Courtland.|
|69||20||"Bad Behavior"||August 27, 2014||1.72|
|Adam is arrested again and Chelsea has to deal with the consequences. Leah tries to manage the growing jealousy between the twins. Nathan and Barbara clash. Kailyn explains Javi's absence to Isaac.|
|70||21||"Cabin Fever"||September 3, 2014||1.55|
|Jenelle and Barbara butt heads over Jace's behavior issues. Kailyn struggles to get two cranky kids ready for Javi's return home. Leah decides to take Corey to court. Chelsea hears about Adam's new girlfriend.|
|71||22||"Summer Daze, Summertime Sadness"||September 10, 2014||1.83|
|Kailyn and Jo disagree over Isaac's upcoming visitation schedule. Chelsea comes face to face with Adam's new girlfriend Jessica. Arguments with both Nathan and Barbara throw Jenelle's baby shower into question. Leah and Corey's custody battle escalates.|
|72||23||"Co-Parenthood"||September 17, 2014||1.88|
|Jenelle's second son, Kaiser, is born. Leah discovers that Corey wants full custody of the girls. Kailyn get emotional when Isaac leaves for summer visitation with Jo. Adam's ex reenters the picture, shocking Chelsea.|
|73||24||"Wish You Were Here"||September 24, 2014||1.35|
|Leah and Corey face each other in court. Kailyn and Javi adjust to life without Isaac. Chelsea deals with another of Adam's arrests. Jenelle tries to build a family for both Jace and Kaiser.|
|74||25||"All Grown Up"||October 1, 2014||1.89|
|Jenelle approaches Barbara about getting custody of Jace. Kailyn is reunited with Isaac, but gets offended when Jo brings up a sensitive subject. Chelsea tries to move on romantically as Adam goes to jail. Leah takes Ali to her doctor's appointment in Columbus, where Ali gets approved for her new wheelchair.|
Season 6 (2015)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|75||1||"Keep It Moving"||July 9, 2015||1.95|
|In the Season 6 premiere, Javi is upset by something he finds on Kailyn's phone. Adam wants shared custody of Aubree, which shocks Chelsea. With her marriage to Jeremy on the rocks, Leah has to face Corey in court for custody of their daughters. Jenelle makes plans to hire a lawyer to fight for custody of Jace.|
|76||2||"Shakedown"||July 16, 2015||1.41|
|Leah takes a court-ordered drug test. Chelsea and Adam's ex, Taylor, fight his custody request. Kailyn and Javi's issues come to a head when she spends a night with friends. Jenelle and Nathan go on vacation to St. Thomas and while there, Nathan proposes to Jenelle.|
|77||3||"No Apologies"||July 23, 2015||1.67|
|Chelsea and Adam retain lawyers for their custody battle. Jenelle's chance of gaining custody of Jace is threatened by her explosive arguments with Nathan. Corey wants more time with the girls, and Leah and Jeremy's marriage falls apart. Kailyn and Javi go to counseling to discuss trust issues.|
|78||4||"Not Good Enough"||July 30, 2015||1.42|
|Despite efforts to get along, Leah and Corey's co-parenting relationship takes a turn for the worse. Barbara and Jace visit Jenelle for the first time in weeks. Kailyn and Javi discuss the future about their marriage. Aubree has a hard time to adjusting to life after being at Adam's house and is misbehaving at preschool.|
|79||5||"Can't Trust Them"||August 6, 2015||1.44|
|After filing for full custody of Jace, Jenelle clashes with Barbara. Kailyn's marital problems with Javi worsen when she goes on a weekend trip to L.A. with her friend Sterling and her family. Chelsea and Taylor's custody hearings with Adam heat up. Leah meets with her lawyer to discuss the twins' visitation schedule with Corey.|
|80||6||"Walk Out"||August 13, 2015||1.36|
|Chelsea hears worrisome news about Taylor that could impact on her court case with Adam. When Jeremy threatens divorce, Leah begins to fall apart emotionally. Nathan's behavior causes Jenelle to rethink their engagement. Things are still tense between Kailyn and Javi, especially during a day trip to Philadelphia.|
|81||7||"Wanna Love You"||August 20, 2015||1.64|
|After an altercation with Jenelle, Nathan gets arrested. Divorce papers from Jeremy cause Leah to reach her breaking point. Chelsea and Adam face each other in court. Kailyn takes a birthday vacation while Jo and Vee move closer to Kailyn and her family.|
|82||8||"What Makes You Happy"||August 27, 2015||1.71|
|Jenelle pleads with Nathan to stay together. Kailyn fears that Jo's move is too close for comfort. Leah, who's overwhelmed by a looming divorce and custody threats, makes a big decision. Chelsea and her boyfriend Cole adopt a pig.|
|83||9||"Run Away"||September 3, 2015||1.77|
|Leah returns from therapy. Jenelle and Nathan struggle with their co-parenting arrangement. Kailyn and Javi adjust to Jo and Vee living nearby. Chelsea and Cole get Aubree ready for her preschool graduation.|
|84||10||"Expect a Miracle"||September 10, 2015||N/A|
|Kailyn is torn between Javi and Jo. Leah finalizes her divorce and prepares to return to therapy. Jenelle and Barbara meet in court to discuss custody of Jace. Chelsea and Cole decide to move in together.|
|85||11||"Sorry Not Sorry"||September 17, 2015||N/A|
|Jenelle may face felony charges after a fight with Nathan and his new girlfriend. Chelsea notices Adam's actions are impacting Aubree. Kailyn is beside herself when Jo goes missing. Leah officially ends her marriage with Jeremy.|
|86||12||"Face Off"||September 24, 2015||1.52|
|Jo is upset by Kailyn's threats of legal action. Leah returns from treatment. Jenelle faces the consequences for her behavior. Cole moves in with Chelsea.|
Season 7A (2016)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|87||1||"Here We Go Again"||March 21, 2016||1.75|
|In the Season 7 premiere, Nathan threatens Jenelle with felony charges. Leah receives sad news about Ali while waiting on the decision in her custody case. Kailyn tries to rebuild her relationship with Jo, but hurts things with Javi. Chelsea faces Adam on Aubree's first day of kindergarten.|
|88||2||"In the Dark"||March 28, 2016||1.75|
|When Nathan takes Kaiser on an unexpected trip, Jenelle tries to charge him with kidnapping. Leah anxiously awaits the news from court about her custody case. Kailyn gets surprising news about Javi's job. Adam threatens to take Chelsea back to court for custody of Aubree.|
|89||3||"Breaking Apart"||April 4, 2016||1.56|
|Leah learns the outcome of her custody case. Kailyn and Jo's renewed friendship is threatened by a huge fight. Jenelle introduces her new boyfriend David to Barbara. Chelsea is upset by Adam's online behavior.|
|90||4||"Iced Out"||April 10, 2016||1.28|
|Kailyn and Javi learn that he will be deployed overseas for six months. Leah is upset with Corey for confusing the girls about the custody arrangement. Barbara worries about David. Chelsea and Cole go on vacation to Puerto Rico.|
|91||5||"No Access"||April 11, 2016||1.60|
|Cole proposes to Chelsea. Kailyn reveals a huge secret that's been weighing on her and Javi. Jenelle faces the assault charges against her. Corey and Miranda's daughter, Remi, is born early and Leah tries to help out.|
|92||6||"Hindsight"||April 18, 2016||1.65|
|Leah considers reuniting with Jeremy. Issac struggles with Javi's impending deployment. Jenelle's birthday trip to New York is ruined by Nathan. Chelsea and Cole celebrate their engagement.|
|93||7||"Man of the House"||April 25, 2016||1.57|
|Javi says goodbye to his family prior to his deployment. Jenelle meets with Nathan, which fuels David's jealousy. Leah and Corey face off at Ali's doctor appointment. Chelsea and Cole debate changing Aubree's last name.|
|94||8||"Didn't Mean It"||May 2, 2016||N/A|
|Leah and Corey battle in court over custody of the twins. Jenelle agrees to let Nathan see Kaiser. Kailyn struggles to help Isaac, who misses Javi. Chelsea and Cole look at wedding venues.|
|95||9||"While You Were Out"||May 16, 2016||N/A|
|Barbara and David argue about Jenelle, leading to a 911 call. Aubree gets glasses. Kailyn and Javi struggle with his deployment. Leah receives troubling news about the custody case.|
|96||10||"Choose Your Battles"||May 23, 2016||N/A|
|Kailyn works on her relationship with Vee. Cole escorts Aubree to her father/daughter dance. Jenelle seeks help in New York for mysterious medical ailments. Leah and Corey's co-parenting is shattered by a disturbing video.|
|97||11||"Turn the Page"||May 30, 2016||N/A|
|Jenelle's medical problems lead to a fight with Barbara. Leah and Miranda make amends. Aubree asks Adam a big question. Kailyn rebuilds her relationship with Jo while distancing herself from Javi.|
|98||12||"Gone Fishing"||June 6, 2016||N/A|
|In the season finale, an emotional meltdown over Barbara ruins Jenelle's fun day with her sons. Kailyn and Javi's marriage is dangerously close to a divorce. Chelsea celebrates milestones with Aubree. Just when Leah and Corey start to get along, her relationship with Jeremy crumbles.|
Season 7B (2017)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|99||1||"Breaking the Wall"||January 2, 2017||N/A|
|In the season opener, Jenelle faces Nathan and his girlfriend in court for her assault trial. Aubree goes dress shopping for Chelsea and Cole's wedding, while Adam airs some frustrations. Kailyn goes skydiving to cope with her marital issues with Javi. Jeremy has to leave town for a new job for three to four months, much to Addie and Leah's dismay.|
|100||2||"Deja Vu"||January 9, 2017||N/A|
|Leah struggles with Addie missing her dad. Chelsea meets with Adam's ex, Taylor. Jenelle and Nathan face off in court over custody of Kaiser. Kailyn starts summer school with some extra help from Jo.|
|101||3||"100"||January 11, 2017||N/A|
|On the 100th episode of Teen Mom 2, Chelsea and Cole share with Aubree and the MTV team that she's pregnant. Kailyn and Javi decide to get a divorce. Leah buys a new home for herself and the girls, one that would help Ali use her wheelchair more. Jenelle goes on her first vacation with Jace.|
|102||4||"Homecoming"||January 16, 2017||N/A|
|Javi returns home from deployment to mixed reactions. After a flood hits West Virginia, Leah and Jeremy have trouble communicating. Chelsea hopes that her doctor's visit goes well so she can finally make the baby announcement. Jenelle receives a call from Barbara about Jace, leading to a huge fight.|
|103||5||"Privacy Please"||January 23, 2017||N/A|
|Jenelle and David keep some big news a secret. Kailyn and Javi struggle with adjusting to their new relationship. Jeremy isn't happy about Leah's vacation plans. Chelsea finds out that Adam is behind on child support.|
|104||6||"Heartache"||January 30, 2017||N/A|
|Kailyn and Javi get into a huge fight after he shows up unannounced. Jenelle tries to hide her pregnancy from Barbara. Chelsea and Cole question postponing their wedding. Leah learns that the twins' school will be closed as a result of the flooding in West Virginia and reaches out to Corey for help in picking another school for them.|
|105||7||"Last to Know"||February 6, 2017||N/A|
|Jenelle reveals her pregnancy to Barbara and Jace. However, Barbara doesn't take the news too well. Aubree starts first grade while Chelsea meets with her wedding planner to discuss moving the wedding reception to one year later. Jo co-parents Isaac with both Kailyn and Javi. Leah and her daughters go on a girls trip to California.|
|106||8||"Fake Out"||February 13, 2017||N/A|
|Leah receives some surprising news from Ali's doctor about Aleeah. Jenelle thinks Nathan is trying to win her back and David isn't having it. Kailyn and Isaac start school, but the added pressure causes strife between Jo and Vee. Chelsea celebrates her bachelorette party with her friends.|
|107||9||"I Don't Wanna Talk About It"||February 20, 2017||N/A|
|Jenelle learns that Nathan was arrested for burglary and domestic violence. Chelsea celebrates Aubree's 7th birthday. Jeremy returns home from South Dakota, and Leah gets advice from her grandma on co-parenting Addie with him. Kailyn and Javi's future is up in the air.|
|108||10||"Low Blows"||February 27, 2017||N/A|
|Divorce mediation leads to arguments outside the courtroom for Kailyn and Javi. Chelsea officially reveals her baby's gender. Leah finds out that Jeremy is engaged. Jenelle and Barbara attend a court hearing regarding custody of Jace.|
|109||11||"Ready or Not"||March 6, 2017||N/A|
|Jenelle reaches her boiling point with Barbara. Chelsea and Cole get a fake baby, so he could have practice parenting with a baby. Kailyn and Javi continue to clash. Leah is forced to make a tough decision about beauty school.|
|110||12||"Cherries and Flowers"||March 13, 2017||N/A|
|Chelsea and Cole tie the knot. Kailyn and Javi try to make amends. Leah prepares for a new chapter in her life. Kaiser starts preschool while Nathan shares shocking news.|
|111||13||"Behind the Scenes"||March 20, 2017||N/A|
|The girls and their families travel to L.A. for the Teen Mom 2 reunion and the drama follows. Jenelle and Barbara's onstage feud leads to a backstage blowout. Kailyn and Vee get into a huge fight about custody of Isaac. Chelsea comes down with a high fever and doesn't film the intro for the reunion. Leah shares with her daughters that she's going back to school.|
Season 8 (2017)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|112||1||"And Then There Were Five"||July 17, 2017||1.49|
|Teen Mom 2’s newest mom, Briana, reunites with an old friend but grapples with an unplanned pregnancy. A sudden move tests Jenelle and David's relationship. Kailyn and Javi finalize their divorce while Leah begins an exciting new chapter. Chelsea gives birth to her son, Watson Cole.|
|113||2||"Down That Route"||July 24, 2017||1.34|
|Briana is faced with a heart-wrenching decision. Kailyn’s friend reveals some very personal information. Jenelle and Nathan confront each other in court. Leah tries to reunite Addie with Jeremy. Chelsea brings home baby Watson.|
|114||3||"Low Key"||July 31, 2017||1.58|
|Kailyn finally discusses the big news that she's been hiding. Briana starts exploring adoption. Aubree has some trouble adjusting to her baby brother. Addie's birthday party doesn't go as planned. Jenelle reconciles with Barbara in time for her baby shower.|
|115||4||"Surprise!"||July 31, 2017||0.94|
|Jeremy shocks Leah with some unexpected news. Javi gets information on Kailyn's pregnancy. After their daughter is born, David plans another big surprise for Jenelle. Aubree's school has a father/daughter dance. Briana and Luis meet to discuss adoption for their baby.|
|116||5||"Lips Don't Lie"||August 7, 2017||1.41|
|Leah investigates a business opportunity, but Ali struggles with her illness. Kailyn faces Javi in court over the PFA. Chelsea hears disturbing news about Adam. Jace meets his baby sister, Ensley, and Jenelle announces her engagement. Briana meets with Nova's dad and they decide that their daughter needs to spend more time with her dad's side of the family.|
|117||6||"Unfinished Sentences"||August 14, 2017||1.33|
|Leah faces a difficult decision about college. Jenelle and David hit the rocks while setting up their new home. Briana pursues adoption further. Chelsea worries about Aubree at Adam's parents' house. Kailyn struggles to get back on track at school.|
|118||7||"Motherducker"||August 21, 2017||1.36|
|Kailyn is furious when her pregnancy is leaked. Briana's mom confronts Luis about the new baby. Aubree gets overexcited about Chelsea's new pets. Ali makes a heartbreaking confession to Leah. Jace spends his first weekend at Jenelle's new house.|
|119||8||"On the Hunt"||August 28, 2017||1.29|
|After Barb refuses to let Jace come over, Jenelle tracks her down. Briana gives Luis an ultimatum. Kailyn and Javi are forced to face each other at Lincoln’s soccer practice. Chelsea and Cole catch baby fever. Leah tries to find answers for Ali.|
|120||9||"Playing Family Picnic"||September 4, 2017||1.31|
|Jenelle has a tumultuous mother's day when she's barred from seeing Jace; Briana is under pressure while preparing for her baby shower; Kailyn is shocked when Javi files for child support; Leah and Ali visit the doctor.|
|121||10||"Welcome to a Puerto Rican Baby Shower"||September 11, 2017||1.35|
|Luis shows up at Briana's baby shower; Jenelle gets her day in court; Kailyn juggles school, the boys, Javi and Jo; Chelsea and Aubree have a girls day.|
|122||11||"Swiping and Griping"||September 18, 2017||1.30|
|Jenelle and Barb come to an agreement; Briana receives surprising news from Luis; Leah enters the dating world; Aubree visits Adam; Jo pursues custody of Isaac.|
|123||12||"Somewhere Else"||September 20, 2017||1.00|
|Leah pushes Jeremy to spend more time with Addie; Chelsea reconsiders her visitation agreement with Adam's parents; Jenelle wants a special weekend with Jace.|
|124||13||"Winter in Summer"||September 25, 2017||1.21|
|Luis asks Briana a question before she goes into labor; Barb tries to make peace with Jenelle; Kailyn prepares for her graduation; Chelsea takes her family on a trip.|
|125||14||"Oh, the Places You'll Go"||October 2, 2017||1.05|
|Kailyn graduates from college; a fight between Briana's family and Luis ruins Stella's homecoming; Leah takes another shot at motivational speaking; Jenelle shops for wedding dresses.|
|126||15||"Love You, Mean It"||October 9, 2017||1.23|
|Briana rushes Stella to the hospital. An unexpected court date threatens Kailyn's vacation. Leah and Corey notice Gracie may need special attention. Chelsea attempts to modify Aubree's custody agreement.|
|127||16||"Emotional Roller Coaster"||October 16, 2017||N/A|
|Kailyn's vacation to Saint Thomas takes a turn. Briana learns news about Stella. Jace's eighth birthday leads to more tension between Jenelle and Barb. Leah juggles giving enough attention to both the twins.|
|128||17||"In Sod We Trust"||October 30, 2017||N/A|
|Tensions build as Jenelle prepares for her wedding day; Kailyn faces the potential of raising her third baby alone; Briana attempts to involve Devoin more in Nova's life; and Chelsea tries on her wedding dress.|
|129||18||"The Ties That Bind"||November 6, 2017||N/A|
|In the season finale,Jenelle walks down the aisle; Chelsea celebrates; Leah tries to get Addie ready for preschool; Kailyn has her baby.|
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|"Catching Up With 16 and Pregnant: The Girls of Teen Mom 2"||December 28, 2010||N/A|
|Before Jenelle, Chelsea, Leah, and Kailyn return as teenage mothers, the audience is presented with a look at the most significant moments from 16 and Pregnant.|
|"Finale Special: Check Up with Dr. Drew"||April 5, 2011||3.64|
|In this 2 hour special, Jenelle, Chelsea, Kailyn and Leah reflect on their first year of motherhood in the season finale, hosted by Dr. Drew Pinsky.|
|"Unseen Moments"||April 12, 2011||1.74|
|Dr. Drew Pinsky hosts this look at previously unseen moments of Season 1.|
|"Season 2 Unseen Moments"||February 7, 2012||4.08|
|Dr. Drew Pinsky hosts this look at previously unseen moments of Season 2.|
|"Check Up with Dr. Drew: Part I"||February 21, 2012||3.01|
|The first part of the check up starts with Jenelle and Kailyn where they shared on how much they have grown and where Jenelle's relationship with her mother and Kailyn where her relationship is with Jo and Jordan.|
|"Check Up with Dr. Drew Part II"||February 28, 2012||2.22|
|The second part of the check up starts with Chelsea and Leah. Chelsea talks about her relationship with Adam and they open up to each other. Leah opens up about the divorce.|
|"Season 3 Unseen Moments"||February 4, 2013||N/A|
|Dr. Drew Pinsky hosts this look at previously unseen moments of Season 3.|
|"Mid Season Reunion Parts 1 + 2"||February 11, 2013||1.81|
|"Season 4 Unseen Moments"||April 29, 2013||1.97|
|"Season 4 Finale Special — Check Up With Dr. Drew Part 1"||May 6, 2013||2.30|
|"Season 4 Finale Special — Check Up With Dr. Drew Part 2"||May 13, 2013||1.78|
|"Teen Mom 2 Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew — Part 1"||April 15, 2014||1.62|
|"Teen Mom 2: Unseen Moments"||April 16, 2014||1.13|
|"Teen Mom 2 Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew — Part 2"||April 22, 2014||1.35|
|"Ask the Moms"||October 6, 2014||N/A|
|"Teen Mom 2 Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew — Part 1"||October 8, 2014||N/A|
|"Teen Mom 2 Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew — Part 2"||October 15, 2014||N/A|
|"Teen Mom 2: Unseen Moments"||October 22, 2014||N/A|
|"Season 6 Final Special: Check Up with Dr. Drew Part 1"||September 30, 2015||N/A|
|"Season 6 Final Special: Check Up with Dr. Drew Part 2"||October 8, 2015||N/A|
Evans' legal problems
Jenelle Evans and her boyfriend Kieffer Delp were arrested on October 15, 2010 for breaking and entering and drug possession. According to a police report filed by Officer W.D. Everett, he and Officer D.A. McFatter found them in a vacant house in their hometown of Oak Island. She pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 12 months of supervised probation and a monthly drug and alcohol test. Prosecutors dropped the drug possession and breaking and entering charges, and on May 6 dropped the paraphernalia charge after Evans had completed 24 hours of community service.
Evans was arrested again on March 28, 2011 for assault after a video surfaced of her in an altercation with another teen named Brittany Truett. She was booked into Brunswick County Detention Center in North Carolina and released on bond. In May 2011, Evans checked herself into a rehab center in Malibu, California. She was again arrested on August 8, 2011, for violation of her probation. According to her lawyer, Evans had a meeting with her probation officer and tested positive for marijuana and opiates.
Evans was arrested for a fourth time on January 10, 2012 for allegedly making harassing phone calls and communicating threats to former roommate, Hannah Inman. She was released after posting $1,000 bail. Evans would be taken back into police custody six days later on January 16, 2012 for violating a domestic violence protection order. She was due back in court on March 23, 2012. On April 24, 2012, all of her charges were finally dropped.
On April 23, 2013, Evans was arrested in Caswell Beach, North Carolina for possession of heroin with intent to manufacture, sell, and distribute, as well as possession of drug paraphernalia and domestic assault against her husband, Courtland Rogers. He was also arrested for the drug crimes as well as domestic assault against Evans, by "hitting her on the neck and striking her with a closed fist on her head", while she allegedly struck him with a piece of furniture. At the time of her arrest, Evans was also served with a warrant for non-payment of child support.
On December 14, 2013, Evans was arrested for disturbing the peace after an argument with her boyfriend, Nathan Griffith. She was booked at 5:11 p.m., and was released on bond at 6:14 p.m. the same day.
- Seidman, Robert (December 15, 2010). "MTV's 'Teen Mom 2' Premieres January 11th; Focuses on the Journeys of Four New Teen Moms". TV by the Numbers.
- "Meet the Cast of Teen Mom 2!". Us Weekly. December 15, 2010. Retrieved December 22, 2010.
- "Jenelle". MTV.com. MTV Networks. Retrieved December 22, 2010.
- Brown, Brody; Real, Evan. "Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Opens Up About Trying to Regain Custody of Jace: 'I'm Ready, I'm Prepared'". UsMagazine.com. Us Weekly. Retrieved December 22, 2016.
- Matthew Scott Donnelly. "Breaking News: Jenelle Rogers Is Pregnant With Her Second Child". MTV Remote Control Blog. Retrieved January 16, 2013.
- Toomey, Alyssa. "een Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Suffers Miscarriage, Receives Support from Ex Gary Head". E!. Retrieved January 26, 2013.
- Bentley, Jean (December 15, 2013). "Pregnant 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans was arrested again". Zap2it. Retrieved December 15, 2013.
- Abbate, Emily (October 25, 2013). "Jenelle Evans Loving Gesture For Boyfriend Nathan Griffith Could Be One She'll Regret". The Stir. Retrieved November 25, 2013.
- Weigle, Lauren. "Nathan Griffith, Jenelle Evans' Boyfriend: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". Heavy.com. Heavy, Inc. Retrieved February 27, 2017.
- McRady, Rachel (June 30, 2014). "Jenelle Evans of Teen Mom 2 Gives Birth to Second Son Kaiser With Ex-Fiancé Nathan Griffith". Us Weekly. Retrieved June 29, 2014.
- Reilly, Kaitlin. "Jenelle Evans & Nathan Griffith's Custody Battle Is Getting Uglier". Refinery29. Refinery 29, Inc. Retrieved December 22, 2016.
- Ossad, Jordana. "Can Jenelle and Nathan Stick To Their Teen Mom 2 Custody Agreement?". MTV News. Viacom International Inc. Retrieved January 12, 2017.
- McRady, Rachel. "Jenelle Evans Goes "Muddin" on a Date With New Boyfriend David Eason: See the Cute Pictures!". UsMagazine.com. Us Weekly. Retrieved December 22, 2016.
- King, Brittany. "Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Welcomes Her Third Child, a Baby Girl!". People. Time, Inc. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- Lara, Maria Mercedes. "Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Is Engaged — Check Out Her Ring". People. Time, Inc. Retrieved February 12, 2017.
- "Chelsea". MTV.com. MTV Networks. Retrieved December 22, 2010.
- Schumann, Rebecka. "Chelsea Houska And Adam Lind's Custody Battle Ends With One 'Teen Mom 2' Star Behind Bars". International Business Times. IBT Media, Inc. Retrieved December 27, 2016.
- Petit, Stephanie. "Teen Mom 2 Star Chelsea Houska Gives Birth to Baby Boy, Meet Watson Cole!". People. Time, Inc. Retrieved January 25, 2017.
- Webber, Stephanie (November 17, 2013). "Kailyn Lowry, Teen Mom 2 Star, Welcomes Baby Lincoln Marshall Marroquin With Husband Javi Marroquin". Us Weekly. Retrieved November 18, 2013.
- Brown, Laurel (November 17, 2013). "'Teen Mom 2's' Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marroquin welcome baby Lincoln". Zap2it. Retrieved November 18, 2013.
- Adams, Char. "Teen Mom 2 Star Kailyn Lowry Welcomes Baby No. 3". People.com. Time, Inc. Retrieved 6 August 2017.
- Everett, Cristina (January 19, 2011). "'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Simms opens up about daughter's health concern: 'It's a hard topic'". Daily News. New York. Archived from the original on May 31, 2012.
- "Leah". MTV.com. MTV Networks. Retrieved December 22, 2010.
- "EXCLUSIVE: 'Teen Mom 2' Star Leah Messer-Calvert Welcomes Baby No. 3". In Touch Weekly. Retrieved March 5, 2013.
- Miller, Shannon (April 7, 2012). "'Teen Mom' marries in Catlettsburg". The Daily Independent. Retrieved February 26, 2013.
- Chan, Anna. "Leah Messer and Jeremy Calvert of Teen Mom 2 Have Finalized Their Divorce". UsMagazine.com. Us Weekly. Retrieved December 22, 2016.
- "Teen Mom 3 Cast Announced: Meet the 16 and Pregnant Alums Joining the Franchise". EOnline. November 1, 2011. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
- Fernandez, Alexia (June 5, 2017). "Briana DeJesus Is Back for Teen Mom 2 — and Is Pregnant with Her Second Child!". People. United States: Time Inc. Retrieved June 5, 2017.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: The Game, Teen Mom, Light's Out, Tosh.0 & More". TV by the Numbers. January 12, 2011. Retrieved January 12, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'White Collar' Premiere; 'The Game,' 'Light's Out,' 'Tosh.0' Down; 'Teen Mom' & 'Southland' Up & More". TV by the Numbers. January 20, 2011. Retrieved January 20, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'The Game,' 'Teen Mom,' 'Tosh.0' Lead Night + 'Southland' Up, 'White Collar,' 'Lights Out' Steady & More". TV by the Numbers. January 26, 2011. Retrieved January 26, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'The Game' Leads Night + 'Teen Mom 2,' 'Tosh.0,' 'Southland,' 'White Collar,' 'Lights Out' & More". TV by the Numbers. February 2, 2011. Retrieved February 2, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'The Game' Down, But Still Leads Night + 'Teen Mom 2,' 'Tosh.0,' 'Southland,' 'White Collar,' 'Lights Out' & More". TV by the Numbers. February 9, 2011. Retrieved February 9, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Leads; 'The Game' Slips + 'Tosh.0,' 'Southland,' 'Lights Out' & More". TV by the Numbers. February 16, 2011. Retrieved February 16, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' & 'Tosh.0' Lead Night; 'White Collar' Up; Miami 'Housewives' Not So Hot + 'Lights Out' & Much More". TV by the Numbers. February 24, 2011. Retrieved February 24, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Leads; 'Tosh.0,' 'Southland,' 'White Collar' Fall; 'Lights Out' Rises & More". TV by the Numbers. March 2, 2011. Retrieved March 2, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'White Collar' and 'Southland' Finales Rise + 'Lights Out,' 'Teen Mom' & More". TV by the Numbers. March 9, 2011. Retrieved March 9, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (March 16, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom' On Fire; 'Donald Trump Roast,' 'Tosh.0,' 'Lights Out,' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 16, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (March 23, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' > 'The Good Wife'; + 'Marcel's Quantum Kitchen,' 'Lights Out,' 'The Game' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 23, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (March 31, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom' Still Rising; 'The Game' Finale Jumps; 'Real Housewives,' 'Top Shot' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 31, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (April 7, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom II' Special, 'Top Shot,' Womens' NCAA Championship Lead Night & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 7, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Premiere, 'American Chopper' Top 'Sons of Anarchy' Finale + 'Storage Wars,' 'Covert Affairs,' 'Moonshiners' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 14, 2013.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Storage Wars' and 'Storage Wars: Texas' Top 'Teen Mom' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 14, 2013.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Storage Wars' Tops 'Teen Mom,' + 'Hardcore Pawn,' 'Reed Between The Lines' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 14, 2013.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA, 'Teen Mom,' & 'Big Bang Theory' Repeats Lead + 'Hardcore Pawn' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 14, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: Sugar Bowl Triumphs for ESPN". thefutoncritic. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "The Game" Returns on Top for BET". The Futon Critic. Retrieved February 14, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Storage Wars" Trumps Drama Premieres". thefutoncritic. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Teen Mom," "Storage Wars" Hold Off Dramas". thefutoncritic. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Tosh.0" Returns Strong for Comedy Central". thefutoncritic. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Teen Mom 2" Climbs to Season High for MTV". thefutoncritic. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: MTV's "Teen Mom 2" Wraps Season on Top". thefutoncritic. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: No Stopping "Monday Night Football" on ESPN". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Monday Night Football" Continues Reign for ESPN". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Monday Night Football" Tops Demos for 12th Straight Week". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Monday Night Football" Goes Untouched for ESPN". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: ESPN Goes Untouched with "Monday Night Football"". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: No Stopping ESPN's "Monday Night Football"". Retrieved December 19, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: USA Tops Christmas Eve with "WWE Raw"". Retrieved December 28, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: BCS National Championship Dominates for ESPN". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 9, 2013.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "WWE Raw" Pulls in Front Among Viewers, Demos". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 16, 2013.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Pawn Stars" Tops Viewers, "Teen Mom 2" Leads Demos". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 24, 2013.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "WWE Raw," "Pawn Stars" Top Charts". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Teen Mom 2" Tops Demos, "WWE Raw" Leads Viewers". The Futon Critic. Retrieved February 6, 2013.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Pawn Stars," "WWE Raw" Nab Top Spots". The Futon Critic. Retrieved February 21, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda. "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE RAW' Wins Night + 'Teen Mom II', 'Pawn Stars', 'Catfish', 'American Pickers' + More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 26, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara. "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Raw' Wins Night, 'Teen Mom 2', 'Pawn Stars', 'Dallas', 'Switched at Birth', 'Being Human' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 6, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda. "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night RAW' Wins Night + 'Teen Mom II', 'Pawn Stars', 'American Pickers', 'Lizard Lick Towing' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (March 19, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Basketball Wins Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Bates Motel', 'Dallas', 'Being Human' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 26, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night RAW' Wins Night + 'Teen Mom II', 'Bates Motel', 'Storage Wars', 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 2, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Raw' Wins Night, 'Teen Mom 2', 'Bates Motel', 'Dallas', 'Being Human', 'Love and Hip Hop' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 9, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night RAW' Wins Night + 'Teen Mom 2', 'MTV Movie Sneak Peek', 'Bates Motel' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 16, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Raw' Wins Night, 'Defiance', 'Bates Motel', 'Dallas', 'Teen Mom 2' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 23, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta' Wins Night + WWE Raw, 'Teen Mom II', NBA Playoffs & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 30, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Teen Mom 2', 'Bates Motel', 'Defiance', 'Warehouse 13'& More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (January 23, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Wins Night, 'Pretty Little Liars', 'Being Mary Jane', 'Justified', 'Klondike' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (January 29, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Wins Night + 'Moonshiners', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'The Haves and the Have Nots' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (February 5, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Wins Night, 'Being Mary Jane', 'The Haves and the Have Nots', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'Justified' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 12, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom II' Leads Night + 'Being Mary Jane', 'Dance Moms', 'The Haves and the Have Nots' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 12, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (February 20, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Wins Night, 'Being Mary Jane', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'The Haves & the Have Nots', 'Cougar Town' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 20, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 26, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Being Mary Jane' Leads Night + 'Teen Mom II', 'Amish Mafia', 'Pretty Little Liars' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 26, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (March 5, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'The Game' Wins Night, 'Teen Mom 2', 'Justified', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'The Little Couple' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 5, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 12, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Wins Night + 'The Game', 'The Haves and the Have Nots', 'Rizzoli & Isles' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 12, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (March 19, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'The Game' Wins Night, 'Pretty Little Liars', 'Teen Mom 2', 'Rizzoli & Isles', 'Justified', 'Cougar Town' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 19, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 26, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'The Game' Wins Night + 'Teen Mom II', 'The Little Couple', 'Tosh.0', 'Are You the One?' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 26, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 2, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Wins Night, 'The Game', 'The Little Couple', 'Inside Amy Schumer', 'Cougar Town' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 2, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 9, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Leads Night + 'The Game', Women's NCAA Basketball & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 9, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 15, 2014). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Game of Thrones' Wins Night, 'Real Housewives of Atlanta', 'MTV Movie Awards', 'Silicon Valley', 'Mad Men', 'Drop Dead Diva' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 15, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 17, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Tops Night + 'Teen Mom', 'ESPY Awards', 'Suits' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (July 24, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Wins Night, 'Suits', 'Bring It', 'Graceland', 'The Bridge' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 24, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 31, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Sharknado 2' Tops Night + 'Duck Dynasty', 'Teen Mom II' 'Suits' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (August 7, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Wins Night, 'Teen Mom 2', 'Suits', 'Young & Hunger', 'The Bridge' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 7, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 14, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Tops Night + 'Zombie Sharks', 'Spawn of Jaws', 'Teen Mom II' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 14, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (August 21, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' & Little League World Series Win Night, 'Suits', 'Franklin & Bash', 'Bring It!', 'The Bridge' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 28, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Leads Night + 'American Pickers', 'The Daily Show', 'American Restoration' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 28, 2014.
- Metcalf, Mitch (July 18, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 7.17.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved July 18, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (July 25, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 7.24.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved July 25, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 1, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 7.31.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 1, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 8, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.7.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 15, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.14.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 15, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 22, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.21.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 22, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 29, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.28.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 29, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 6, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 9.4.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved September 6, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 14, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 9.11.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved September 14, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 19, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 9.18.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved September 19, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 21, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 9.20.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved September 21, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 26, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 9.25.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved September 26, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (October 3, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.2.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved October 3, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (October 10, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.9.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved October 10, 2017.
- Gorman, Bill (April 13, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Deadliest Catch' Returns On Top; Plus 'Teen Mom II,' NBA, 'Top Shot,' 'Hardcore Pawn' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 13, 2011.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Teen Mom 2" Climbs to Season High for MTV". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Teen Mom 2 Finale Special" Holds Off "Tosh.0"". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "The Game," "Tosh.0" Claim Top Spots". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Pawn Stars" Pulls in Front for History". The Futon Critic. April 12, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 7, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Basketball Dominates + 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta', 'Teen Mom II', 'TI & Tiny', 'Monday Night RAW' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 14, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Basketball Wins Night + 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta', 'Monday Night RAW', 'Teen Mom II', 'Bates Motel' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 16, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'The Game' Wins Night, 'Teen Mom Reunion', 'Awkward', 'Fargo', 'Dance Moms' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 16, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 17, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'American Pickers' Wins Night, NBA Basketball, 'Bring It!',' Melissa & Joey', 'The Americans' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 17, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 23, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Lead Night + 'Deadliest Catch', 'The Game', 'Tosh.0' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 23, 2014.
- "Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Enters Rehab". Us Weekly. May 12, 2011.
- "Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Arrested...Again". eonline.com. January 10, 2012.
- "'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans Arrested for Second Time in a Week". celebs.gather.com. January 16, 2012.
- Finn, Natalie (April 23, 2013). "Jenelle Evans Arrested for Alleged Heroin Possession With Husband Courtland Rogers". E!.
- Carina Adly MacKenzie (April 23, 2013). "'Teen Mom' star Jenelle Evans arrested for heroin and assault". Zap2it.
- White, Nicholas (April 24, 2013). "Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans arrested for suspected heroin possession and assault". WSLS-10.
- McRady, Rachel (December 15, 2013). "Pregnant Jenelle Evans Arrested For Fight With Boyfriend". Us Weekly.