Teen Mom 2
|Teen Mom 2|
|Created by||Lauren Dolgen|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||7|
|No. of episodes||98|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||11th Street Productions|
|Distributor||Viacom Media Networks|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original release||January 11, 2011– present|
|Preceded by||Teen Mom|
|Followed by||Teen Mom 3|
|Related shows||16 and Pregnant|
Teen Mom 2 is an American reality television series that premiered January 11, 2011, on MTV. It follows the lives of Jenelle Evans, Chelsea Houska, Kailyn Lowry, and Leah Messer from the second season of 16 and Pregnant as they navigate their first years of motherhood. The series also focuses on the themes of their changing relationships between family, friends, and boys, while highlighting the struggles of young mothers raising children. The seventh season premiered on March 21, 2016.
|Jenelle Evans||Oak Island, North Carolina||Jenelle continues to reconcile the responsibilities of motherhood with her love of partying. With her son Jace's father out of the picture, Jenelle relies heavily on her mother Barbara. The two have an explosive relationship, which is amplified by the fact that Barbara has temporary custody of Jace. Through it all, Jenelle struggles to prove herself as a mom and responsible adult, but her party girl ways keep leading her down the wrong path. When Jenelle and Kieffer get arrested, she must choose between changing her ways or continuing on a downward spiral that could quickly hit rock bottom.
On December 4, 2012, Evans married Courtland Rogers. The couple got engaged in November 2012 and were expecting Evans' second child. Evans stated that she missed a few days of taking her birth control pills and was notified of the pregnancy while at a doctors appointment. It was announced on January 25, 2013, that she and Rogers had split and that she had suffered a miscarriage. Despite reports of a miscarriage, it was later revealed in the fifth season that Evans chose to abort her pregnancy and divorced Courtland Rogers after a short marriage. In December 2013, Evans announced that she was expecting a baby boy with Nathan Griffith. Evans gave birth to son, Kaiser, on June 30, 2014.
On January 24, 2016, Jenelle Evans filed larceny charges against ex Nathan Griffith.
|Chelsea Houska||Sioux Falls, South Dakota||Since giving birth to Aubree, Chelsea’s life has been consumed with taking care of her daughter and trying to make her tumultuous relationship with Aubree’s father, Adam, succeed. She obtained her GED after years of working towards it and has begun attending beauty school. As her emotional tug-of-war with Adam escalates, she finally gets the strength to call it quits, trying to move forward and focus on what’s best for her and her daughter. Her friends and family just hope she can stay away from Adam for good this time. In late 2014, Chelsea met a new guy named Cole and the pair hit it off and have been dating nearly a year. Chelsea introduced Cole in the premiere of Teen Mom 2 and has confirmed he will be moving in her South Dakota home she bought over a year ago very shortly. The two became engaged on November 17, 2015.|
|Whitehall Township, Pennsylvania||Kailyn is the mom of Isaac. Kailyn's relationship with Isaac's father Jo crumbled under the stress of balancing their lives and raising their child, and Kailyn moved out amidst their constant fighting. A romance with coworker Jordan begins to get more serious as she turns to him for emotional support during a bitter custody battle with Jo. Through it all, Kailyn is determined to better her situation for her son while navigating her complicated relationship with Jo and struggling to finally move out on her own. She also has to deal with custody issues when her Jo starts seeing a new girl and is accused of getting drunk when he is supposed to be watching Isaac.
In the most recent seasons, Kailyn developed a relationship with Javi Marroquin that escalated quite quickly. The two got engaged during the fourth season of Teen Mom 2, and are now married. Kailyn gave birth to her second child, a boy named Lincoln Marshall Marroquin, on November 16, 2013.
(previously Simms and Calvert)
|Elkview, West Virginia||Former cheerleader Leah is the teen mother of twins Aliannah and Aleeah. From a small town outside of Charleston, West Virginia, Leah sacrificed everything her senior year in order to graduate, take care of her babies, and try to make things work with her daughters' father, ex-husband Corey Simms. However, because Leah cheated on him with her ex-boyfriend, the two broke up and have a turbulent relationship. Leah is a country girl who wears her heart on her sleeve and when she discovers that Aliannah is developing at a slower rate than her sister, she reaches out to Corey. Leah and Corey eventually learn Ali suffers from Titin muscular dystrophy, a very rare form of the disorder that has only ever been found in adults. Leah married Jeremy Calvert on April 4, 2012. After a miscarriage, they had their first child, a daughter named Adalynn Faith Calvert, on February 4, 2013.|
|Season||Episodes||Season Premiere||Season Finale|
|1||13||January 11, 2011||April 5, 2011|
|2||12||December 6, 2011||February 14, 2012|
|3||12||November 12, 2012||February 4, 2013|
|4||12||February 18, 2013||April 29, 2013|
|5||25||January 21, 2014||October 1, 2014|
|6||12||July 9, 2015||September 24, 2015|
|7||12||March 21, 2016||June 6, 2016|
Season 1 (2011)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||1||"Nothing Stays the Same"||January 11, 2011||3.57|
|Jenelle's partying forces her mom to take away custody and Leah tries to work things out with the father of her twins. Chelsea tries to get on track to graduate, while Kailyn is heartbroken after her breakup with Jo.|
|2||2||"So Much to Lose"||January 18, 2011||3.65|
|Leah breaks down when the health of one of her twins is in question, while Chelsea starts hanging out with her ex-boyfriend. Kailyn starts dating a new guy, much to the dismay of her ex Jo and Jenelle tries to move back home.|
|3||3||"Change of Heart"||January 25, 2011||4.04|
|Over 4th of July Jo's parents tell Kailyn to buckle down or move out, while Jenelle signs over custody of Jace to her mom. Leah and Corey give it another shot and Chelsea tells Megan she's going to try to work it out with Adam.|
|4||4||"Moving In, Moving On"||February 1, 2011||3.79|
|Kailyn is forced to borrow money from Jo to pay for school and Chelsea lets Adam move in so Aubree can have a normal family. Jenelle meets a new guy and spends the night with him, while Leah and Corey decide to move in together.|
|5||5||"Too Much Too Fast"||February 8, 2011||3.44|
|Jenelle is trying to figure out how to pay for school and continues to get in trouble, while things get tough for Leah and Corey. Adam moves in and Chelsea tries to hide it, and Kailyn deals with getting kicked out of Jo's house|
|6||6||"Taking Sides"||February 15, 2011||3.70|
|Adam and Megan's fighting gets worse and he forces her to move out, while Barbara helps Jenelle and invites her to Jace's first birthday. Leah and Corey's romance heats up, and Kailyn moves back in with Jo's parents.|
|7||7||"Switching Gears"||February 22, 2011||4.00|
|Corey shocks Leah with a marriage proposal, but things get hard when they get bad news. Chelsea tries to focus back on school, while Kailyn gets another job so she can move out. Jenelle and Kieffer have to find a place to live.|
|8||8||"Pushing The Limit"||March 1, 2011||3.43|
|Jenelle and Kieffer ask Barbara if they can move in with her. Chelsea’s dad strains her to have Adam to find a job. Kailyn starts dating her ex without telling Jo. Leah and Corey put the wedding on hold to bring Ali in for an MRI|
|9||9||"Slippery Slope"||March 8, 2011||3.71|
|Jo faces Kailyn about dating Jordan, she moves in with her mom. Leah and Corey plan for their wedding when they get good news about Ali. Jenelle and Kieffer plan to run off to New Jersey. Things between Chelsea and Adam crumble.|
|10||10||"Two Steps Forward"||March 15, 2011||4.52|
|Leah and Corey fight when she reconsiders the wedding. Chelsea breaks up with Adam and celebrates with friends. Jenelle and Kieffer enjoy New Jersey and Barbara realizes her credit cards are gone. Kailyn settles in with her mom.|
|11||11||"One Step Back"||March 22, 2011||4.39|
|Chelsea studies for her GED, but abstracts when she meets a new guy. Jenelle faces the consequences of taking her mom’s credit cards. Kailyn focuses on college and files for a custody agreement with Jo. Corey and Leah get closer.|
|12||12||"Judgement Day"||March 29, 2011||4.59|
|Chelsea plans for Aubree's birthday, while her dad tries to keep Adam from coming. Jenelle is arrested for breaking and entering and sees kieffer is a bad influence. Kailyn signs a custody agreement, Leah and Corey get married.|
|13||13||"Reunion"||April 5, 2011||3.64|
Season 2 (2011-12)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|14||1||"Best Laid Plans"||December 6, 2011||4.15|
|Jenelle is back with Keiffer after bailing him out of jail. Leah feels isolated and decides to get a job. Chelsea struggles with whether to give Adam another chance. Kailyn and Jordan take Issac trick or treating.|
|15||2||"Curveball"||December 13, 2011||3.41|
|Leah is devastated when she finds out Ali must be sedated for an MRI. Jenelle is living in her car with Keiffer. Chelsea gives Adam another chance but re-tears her ACL. Kailyn can't afford to live on her own.|
|16||3||"Intensive Care"||December 20, 2011||3.29|
|Kailyn moves out without telling her mom. Jenelle files charges against Kieffer. Chelsea relies on Adam to take care of Aubree while she recovers from surgery. Corey and Leah get emotional during Ali's MRI.|
|17||4||"No Looking Back"||December 27, 2011||3.42|
|Ali's MRI comes back negative to the relief of Leah. Jenelle juggles finding peace with her mom and dealing with Kieffer's domestic charges. Kailyn tries a new form of birth control. Chelsea fends for herself after surgery.|
|18||5||"Home for Christmas"||January 3, 2012||3.16|
|Kailyn adjusts to being alone for the holidays. Jenelle regrets filing charges against Kieffer. Leah works to make the holidays special for the twins. Chelsea and Adam make up but Randy bans Adam from the holiday celebration.|
|19||6||"Lean on Me"||January 10, 2012||3.11|
|Ali may have a genetic disorder. Jenelle and Kieffer must face court for their breaking and entering charges. Chelsea finds out that her old friend is pregnant. Kailyn gets annoyed when she notices Jo's not around for Issac.|
|20||7||"Breaking Point"||January 10, 2012||3.11|
|Kieffer is upset that Jenelle hung out with an old boyfriend. Leah is relieved that Ali has no major genetic disorder. Adam slips back into his old ways, much to the dismay of Chelsea. Kailyn considers filing for child support.|
|21||8||"Making Moves"||January 17, 2012||3.35|
|Jenelle moves in with her friend after fighting with Barb, and Kieffer reenters the picture. Chelsea's relationship with Adam is going down hill. Ali may still have a genetic problem. Jo confronts Kailyn about child support.|
|22||9||"The Beginning of the End"||January 24, 2012||3.90|
|Jenelle fights with both Kieffer and Tori. Chelsea struggles to deal with Adam breaking up with her. Leah is livid when Corey wants to buy a truck instead of moving. Jo appeals Kailyn's child support request.|
|23||10||"Love Comes and Goes"||January 31, 2012||3.35|
|Kailyn's child support hearing is postponed and Jo meets Jordan for the first time. Jenelle is sentenced to probation. Chelsea struggles to get over Adam. Corey finds out that Leah cheated on him two weeks before their wedding.|
|24||11||"Falling"||February 7, 2012||4.08|
|Jenelle decides to go to rehab. Chelsea works toward her GED. Leah files for divorce in order to protect her custody rights. Jo visits Issac during the week and Kailyn hooks up with Jo, even though she's still with Jordan.|
|25||12||"Love Will Tear Us Apart"||February 14, 2012||3.45|
|Corey arranges visitation with the girls while Leah moves her stuff out of Corey's house. Jenelle finds out she might be bipolar while in rehab. Chelsea decides to take the GED test. Kailyn confesses her hook up with Jo.|
Season 3 (2012-13)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|26||1||"Walk the Line"||November 12, 2012||3.40|
|Leah struggles with her pending divorce, while Chelsea's been hanging out with Adam again. Jenelle is trying to stay clean on probation, and Kailyn realizes she wants to get back together with Jo.|
|27||2||"Keeping Hope Alive"||November 19, 2012||2.35|
|Leah and Corey go to mediation over custody of the girls, while Chelsea and Adam take a big step forward. Jenelle fails a drug test, and Kailyn tries to connect with her estranged mother.|
|28||3||"Things Come to an End"||November 27, 2012||2.61|
|Leah and Corey finalize their divorce, and Chelsea's dad finds out that Adam is living with her. Jenelle goes against her lawyer's advice, while Kailyn finds a picture of Jo and his girlfriend online.|
|29||4||"Life Goes On"||December 3, 2012||2.32|
|Leah visits the university to get into a nursing program,Chelsea is invited to Dierks Bentley concert to get her mind off Adam.Jenelle pays the price for her probation, Kailyn takes Jo to court to change their custody agreement.|
|30||5||"Second Chances"||December 10, 2012||2.37|
|Leah meets a cute boy, while Chelsea and Adam officially call it quits. Jenelle faces jail time, and Kailyn and Jordan start having issues.|
|31||6||"A Leap of Faith"||December 17, 2012||2.22|
|Leah and Jeremy make their relationship official, and Chelsea's friend convinces her to give therapy a try. Jenelle meets a new boy while Kailyn hopes that there is a chance for her to be with Jo instead of Jordan.|
|32||7||"Building Blocks"||December 24, 2012||1.13|
|Corey has second thoughts about the divorce causing Leah to question her new relationship, Chelsea visits a beauty school she wants to attend. Jenelle decides to move in with Josh, Kailyn plans to visit her family in Texas.|
|33||8||"Caught in the Middle"||January 7, 2013||1.78|
|Leah tells Jeremy about her confusion with Corey, Chelsea tries to get back on track with school. Things fall apart with Jenelle because she moved in quickly with Josh. Kailyn goes to Texas and reconnects with her cousin & half sis|
|34||9||"A New Direction"||January 14, 2013||2.18|
|Leah finds a bigger house to move into with Jeremy and Chelsea's dog goes missing. Jenelle breaks up with Josh, and Kailyn learns her mother Suzi visited Isaac behind her back.|
|35||10||"Half Empty Half Full"||January 21, 2013||2.57|
|Leah plans a 2nd birthday party for the girls, and Chelsea convinces her dad to help her move into a new place. Kieffer comes crashing back into Jenelle's life while Kailyn meets a cute new boy named Javi.|
|36||11||"Breakdown"||January 28, 2013||2.94|
|Leah and Jeremy get serious, while Chelsea breaks down on Adam's birthday. Jenelle question if Andrew is really Jace's father while Kailyn's is asked out on a date.|
|37||12||"A Means to an End"||February 4, 2013||3.37|
|Leah has some big news for Corey, while Chelsea gets ready for beauty school. Jenelle goes through with the paternity test while Kailyn and Jo get into a huge fight over his new girlfriend.|
Season 4 (2013)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|38||1||"Under Pressure"||February 18, 2013||2.65|
|Gary and Jenelle come together to spend time with Jace. Chelsea thinks she might be pregnant again. Leah continues to rethink her feelings for Corey.|
|39||2||"Love Hurts"||February 25, 2013||2.55|
|After their fight in the previous episode, Kailyn and Jo attend their first court. Jenelle discovers that Gary had sex with her best friend. Leah tells Corey about her feelings. Chelsea attends her first day at cosmetology school.|
|40||3||"The Future Is Now"||March 4, 2013||2.46|
|Adam requests to see Aubree. Leah can't choose between Jeremy and Corey. Jenelle's probation finally ends.|
|41||4||"Faded Love"||March 11, 2013||2.50|
|Jenelle ends up getting back together with Kieffer. Chelsea reveals her pregnancy scare to her mom. Kailyn attempts to revise her custody agreement for the second time. Jeremy and Corey have a talk about Jeremy's intentions with Leah.|
|42||5||"So Hard to Say Goodbye"||March 18, 2013||2.43|
|Leah chooses who she truly wants to be with. Kailyn and Javi's relationship gets stronger when the two take a big step. Jenelle and Kieffer go back to their old ways.|
|43||6||"Fall to Pieces"||March 25, 2013||2.59|
|As Kieffer ends up becoming the same bad influence, Jenelle tries to stay responsible. Leah starts to prepare for her upcoming wedding. Chelsea receives the news about Adam's new girlfriend. Kailyn is left rethinking her actions after she has a violent outburst toward Javi.|
|44||7||"For Better or for Worse"||April 1, 2013||2.47|
|The day has come for Leah and Jeremy to get married. Meanwhile, Kailyn and Javi start to discuss their future and possible marriage. Adam attempts to make Chelsea jealous. Gary has a surprise in store for Jenelle.|
|45||8||"Don't Be Cruel"||April 1, 2013||2.28|
|A domestic violence incident between Gary and Jenelle sends them both to jail. Kailyn and Javi contemplate getting married in Las Vegas. Leah and Jeremy start their married life together by purchasing a new home.|
|46||9||"Sweet Dreams"||April 8, 2013||2.54|
|Chelsea chooses to take a break from school. Leah tries to contact her biological father. After her fight with Gary, Jenelle goes to court.|
|47||10||"For Love and Money"||April 15, 2013||2.12|
|Jenelle, Barb and Kieffer come together to celebrate Jace's third birthday. Wedding bells are ringing after Leah and Jeremy get married. Chelsea goes out for a night on the town to celebrate her 21st birthday.|
|48||11||"Hard Knocks"||April 22, 2013||2.52|
|Chelsea celebrates Aubree's third birthday. Jenelle's small chances of gaining custody of Jace are shown. Leah takes Ali to a doctors appointment. Kailyn has to inform Jo about her future with Javi.|
|49||12||"The End of the Road"||April 29, 2013||2.67|
|Barbara tries to have Jenelle committed for using drugs. Chelsea returns to beauty school. Kailyn and Javi get married. Leah's daughter endures medical tests.|
Season 5 (2014)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|50||1||"Revelations"||January 21, 2014||2.75|
|Jenelle makes the decision to abort her pregnancy. Kailyn has her baby shower. Leah has a difficult time coping with Ali's latest diagnosis. Chelsea receives word that Adam is the father of another child.|
|51||2||"Love Will Never Do Without You"||January 28, 2014||2.40|
|Jenelle finds a new love interest. Chelsea endures her first day back to school. Kailyn and Jo get in a verbal altercation over her move to Delaware with Javi. Leah takes a break from everything going on and takes a vacation.|
|52||3||"Keep Your Head Up"||February 4, 2014||2.49|
|Leah learns that Ali is going to need a wheelchair. Kailyn and Jo get into a verbal altercation during Isaac's drop-off. Jenelle and Nathan decide to move in together.|
|53||4||"Working Overtime"||February 11, 2014||2.06|
|Chelsea allows Adam to pick up Aubree from pre-school. Kailyn and Javi go house hunting and put in an offer. Jenelle decides to move in with Nathan.|
|54||5||"You Got Me"||February 18, 2014||2.40|
|Jenelle and Nathan discuss having a child together. Corey has a difficult time with the news that Ali needs a wheelchair. Kailyn starts planning for her wedding.|
|55||6||"False Positives"||February 25, 2014||2.22|
|Kailyn and Jo attend court once again. Jenelle thinks that she's pregnant. Chelsea throws Aubree a party for her birthday. Jeremy is taken home after he collapses at work.|
|56||7||"These Are the Days"||March 4, 2014||2.11|
|Leah, Jeremy, and Corey discuss how Ali is going to handle attending school. Chelsea lets Aubree meet Adam's baby. Jenelle receives word from her lawyer that a plea bargain could save her from jail.|
|57||8||"Breakdown"||March 11, 2014||2.21|
|Adam has a visitation request for Chelsea. Jenelle is faced with surprise surgery.|
|58||9||"Miss You Much"||March 18, 2014||1.86|
|After Nathan and Barbara's verbal altercation, Jenelle continues to argue with Barbara. Kailyn is informed that her mother will not attend the wedding. Chelsea takes Aubree to her first dance class.|
|59||10||"We Belong Together"||March 25, 2014||2.17|
|The time has come for Kailyn and Javi's wedding. Chelsea becomes an esthetician school graduate. Jenelle accepts her plea bargain. Leah is furious when Jeremy rejects a local job offer.|
|60||11||"Out of the Blue"||April 1, 2014||2.17|
|Javi drops Isaac off at Jo's. Adam replies to Chelsea's visitation objection. Ali receives her new wheelchair. Leah has a hard time while Jeremy is away. Jenelle and Nathan check-up on their baby.|
|61||12||"What You See Is Not What You Get"||April 8, 2014||2.15|
|Kailyn goes into labor. Chelsea has a difficult time agreeing on a visitation schedule for Aubree. Leah and Jeremy take time to focus on themselves. Jenelle goes to a doctor to discuss her pregnancy.|
|62||13||"That's the Way Love Goes"||April 13, 2014||1.81|
|Javi has to return to work, and Kailyn stresses about being alone with the kids. Jo ends up finding a new apartment. Jenelle and Nathan's relationship continues to have issues. Chelsea hears back from Adam regarding the visitation agreement. Leah learns what caused Ali's illness.|
|63||14||"Keep It Together"||July 16, 2014||2.20|
|Leah and Jeremy are surprised when Ali voices her opinion on her muscular dystrophy. Jenelle and Nathan learn the gender of their child. Kailyn's stress level rises as she strives to maintain a perfect marriage and raise two children.|
|64||15||"When Everything Seems Wrong"||July 23, 2014||2.19|
|Nathan must turn himself into jail soon, leaving Jenelle worried about the future. Leah has a difficult time trying to work while being a mother. Kailyn decides to invite both Jo and Vee to Isaac's birthday celebration.|
|65||16||"Overload"||July 30, 2014||1.82|
|Leah takes medication to deal with anxiety, Kailyn and Javi visit Jo and Vee's apartment, Nathan prepares for jail, and Chelsea meets with a lawyer|
|66||17||"Harder Than It Looks"||August 6, 2014||1.77|
|Jenelle struggles with being on her own and taking care of Jace while Nathan is away. Leah and Jeremy clash over finances. Chelsea investigates Adam's legal charges from his car accident. Kailyn celebrates her birthday.|
|67||18||"I'll Be Missing You"||August 13, 2014||1.95|
|Leah and Jeremy visit Ali's specialist, Jenelle and Nathan reunite, Chelsea hears news about her job, and Kailyn struggles with loneliness.|
|68||19||"Family Matters"||August 20, 2014||1.81|
|Kailyn's estranged mom re-enter the picture. Chelsea faces Adam at Aubree's t-ball practice. Corey's dad helps Leah with Ali's temporary wheelchair. Jenelle starts the process to get divorced from Courtland.|
|69||20||"Bad Behavior"||August 27, 2014||1.72|
|Adam is arrested again and Chelsea has to deal with the consequences. Leah tries to mange the growing jealousy between the twins. Nathan and Barbara clash. Kailyn struggles to explain Javi's absence to Isaac.|
|70||21||"Cabin Fever"||September 3, 2014||1.55|
|Jenelle and Barbara butt heads over Jace's behavior issues. Kailyn struggles to get two cranky kids ready for Javi's return home. Leah decides to take Corey to court. Chelsea hears about Adam's new girlfriend.|
|71||22||"Summer Daze, Summertime Sadness"||September 10, 2014||1.83|
|72||23||"Co-Parenthood"||September 17, 2014||1.88|
|Jenelle's second son, Kaiser, is born. Leah discovers that Corey wants full custody of the girls. Kailyn get emotional when Isaac leaves for summer visitation with Jo. Adam's ex reenters the picture, shocking Chelsea.|
|73||24||"Wish You Were Here"||September 24, 2014||1.35|
|Leah and Corey face each other in court. Kailyn and Javi adjust life without Isaac. Chelsea deals with another of Adam's arrest. Jenelle tries to build a family for both Jace and Kaiser.|
|74||25||"All Grown Up"||October 1, 2014||1.89|
Season 6 (2015)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|75||1||"Keep It Moving"||July 9, 2015||1.95|
|In the Season 6 premiere, Javi is upset by something he finds on Kailyn's phone. Adam wants shared custody of Aubree, which shocks Chelsea. Leah faces Corey in court for custody of their daughters.|
|76||2||"Shakedown"||July 16, 2015||1.41|
|Leah takes a court-ordered drug test. Chelsea and Adam's ex, Taylor, fight his custody request. Kailyn and Javi's issues come to a head when she spends a night with friends|
|77||3||"No Apologies"||July 23, 2015||1.67|
|Chelsea and Adam retain lawyers for their custody battle. Jenelle's chance of gaining custody of Jace is threatened by her explosive arguments with Nathan. Corey wants more time with the girls; and Leah and Jeremy's marriage hits the skids.|
|78||4||"Not Good Enough"||July 30, 2015||1.42|
|Leah and Corey's co-parenting relationship takes a turn for the worse. Barbara and Jace visit Jenelle for the first time in weeks. Kailyn and Javi discuss the future about their marriage.|
|79||5||"Can't Trust Them"||August 6, 2015||1.44|
|Jenelle files for full custody of Jace and squares off with Barb. In other events, Kailyn and Javi's marital problems follow her to L. A. Chelsea and Taylor's custody hearing with Adam intensify.|
|80||6||"Walk Out"||August 13, 2015||1.36|
|Chelsea learns information about Taylor that could impact on her court case with Adam. Jeremy threatens Leah with divorce. Nathan's behavior causes Jenelle to rethink their engagement.|
|81||7||"Wanna Love You"||August 20, 2015||1.64|
|Nathan is arrested following an altercation with Jenelle. Leah is served with divorce papers. Chelsea and Adam face each other in court. Kailyn takes a birthday vacation.|
|82||8||"What Makes You Happy"||August 27, 2015||1.71|
|Jenelle pleads with Nathan to stay together. Kailyn fears that Jo's move is too close for comfort. Leah, who's overwhelmed by a looming divorce and custody threats, makes a big decision.|
|83||9||"Run Away"||September 3, 2015||1.77|
|Leah returns from therapy. Jenelle and Nathan struggle with their co-parenting arrangement. Kailyn and Javi adjust to Jo and Vee living nearby.|
|84||10||"Expect a Miracle"||September 10, 2015||N/A|
|Kailyn is torn between Javi and Jo. Leah finalizes her divorce and prepares to return to therapy. Jenelle and Barbara meet in court to discuss custody of Jace|
|85||11||"Sorry Not Sorry"||September 17, 2015||N/A|
|Jenelle may face felony charges after a fight with Nathan and his new girlfriend. Chelsea notices Adam's actions are impacting Aubree. Kailyn is beside herself when Jo goes missing. Leah ends her marriage.|
|86||12||"Face Off"||September 24, 2015||1.52|
|Jo is upset by Kailyn's threats of legal action. Leah returns from treatment. Jenelle faces the consequences for her behavior.|
Season 7 (2016)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|87||1||"Here We Go Again"||March 21, 2016||1.75|
|In the Season 7 premiere, Nathan threatens Jenelle with felony charges: Leah receives sad news about Ali while waiting on the decision in her custody case; and Kailyn attempts to rebuild her relationship with Jo, but hurts things with Javi.|
|88||2||"In the Dark"||March 28, 2016||1.75|
|Jenelle tries to charge Nathan with kidnapping when he takes Kaiser on an unexpected trip; and Leah awaits word from the court about the custody case.|
|89||3||"Breaking Apart"||April 4, 2016||1.56|
|Leah learns the outcome of her custody case; Kailyn and Jo's renewed friendship is threatened by a huge fight; Jenelle introduces her new boyfriend to Barb; and Chelsea is upset by Adam's online behavior.|
|90||4||"Iced Out"||April 10, 2016||1.28|
|Kailyn and Javi receive bad news about his job; Leah is upset with Corey for confusing the girls about the custody arrangement; Barb worries about Jenelle's new boyfriend; and Chelsea and Cole take a major step.|
|91||5||"No Access"||April 11, 2016||1.60|
|Cole has a surprise for Chelsea; Kailyn shares a secret that's been weighing on her and Javi; Jenelle faces the assault charges against her; and Leah tries to help when Corey and Miranda's new baby is born.|
|92||6||"Hindsight"||April 18, 2016||1.65|
|Leah considers reuniting with Jeremy; Issac struggles with Javi's impending deployment; Jenelle's birthday trip to New York is ruined by Nathan; Chelsea and Cole celebrate their engagement; Aubree has sad news about Adam.|
|93||7||"Man of the House"||April 25, 2016||1.57|
|Javi says goodbye to his family prior to his deployment; Jenelle meets with Nathan, which fuels David'said jealousy; Corey and Leah square off at Ali'so doctor appointment; and Chelsea and Cole debate changing Aubree's last name.|
|94||8||"Didn't Mean It"||May 2, 2016||N/A|
|95||9||"While You Were Out"||May 16, 2016||N/A|
|96||10||"Choose Your Battles"||May 23, 2016||N/A|
|Kailyn works on her relationship with Vee; Cole takes Aubree to a father daughter dance; Jenelle seeks help in New York for mysterious medical ailments; and Leah and Corey's co-parenting is shattered by a disturbing video.|
|97||11||"Turn the Page"||May 30, 2016||N/A|
|Jenelle's medical problems lead to a fight with Barb; Leah and Miranda make up; Aubree asks a big question of Adam; and Kailyn rebuilds her relationship with Jo while distancing herself from Javi.|
|98||12||"Gone Fishing"||June 6, 2016||N/A|
|In the season finale, Jenelle's fun day with her sons is ruined by an emotional meltdown over Barbara; Kailyn and Javi's marriage teeters on divorce; and Chelsea marks milestones with Aubree|
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|"Catching Up With 16 and Pregnant: The Girls of Teen Mom 2"||December 28, 2010||N/A|
|Before Jenelle, Chelsea, Leah, and Kailyn return as teenage mothers, the audience is presented with a look at the most significant moments from 16 and Pregnant.|
|"Finale Special: Check Up with Dr. Drew"||April 5, 2011||3.64|
|In this 2 hour special, Jenelle, Chelsea, Kailyn and Leah reflect on their first year of motherhood in the season finale, hosted by Dr. Drew Pinsky.|
|"Unseen Moments"||April 12, 2011||1.74|
|Dr. Drew Pinsky hosts this look at previously unseen moments of Season 1.|
|"Season 2 Unseen Moments"||February 7, 2012||4.08|
|Dr. Drew Pinsky hosts this look at previously unseen moments of Season 2.|
|"Check Up with Dr. Drew: Part I"||February 21, 2012||3.01|
|The first part of the check up starts with Jenelle and Kailyn where they shared on how much they have grown and where Jenelle's relationship with her mother and Kailyn where her relationship is with Jo and Jordan.|
|"Check Up with Dr. Drew Part II"||February 28, 2012||2.22|
|The second part of the check up starts with Chelsea and Leah. Chelsea talks about her relationship with Adam and they open up to each other. Leah opens up about the divorce.|
|"Season 3 Unseen Moments"||February 4, 2013||N/A|
|Dr. Drew Pinsky hosts this look at previously unseen moments of Season 3.|
|"Mid Season Reunion Parts 1 + 2"||February 11, 2013||1.81|
|"Season 4 Unseen Moments"||April 29, 2013||1.97|
|"Season 4 Finale Special — Check Up With Dr. Drew Part 1"||May 6, 2013||2.30|
|"Season 4 Finale Special — Check Up With Dr. Drew Part 2"||May 13, 2013||1.78|
|"Teen Mom 2 Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew — Part 1"||April 15, 2014||1.62|
|"Teen Mom 2: Unseen Moments"||April 16, 2014||1.13|
|"Teen Mom 2 Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew — Part 2"||April 22, 2014||1.35|
|"Ask the Moms"||October 6, 2014||N/A|
|"Teen Mom 2 Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew — Part 1"||October 8, 2014||N/A|
|"Teen Mom 2 Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew — Part 2"||October 15, 2014||N/A|
|"Teen Mom 2: Unseen Moments"||October 22, 2014||N/A|
|"Season 6 Final Special: Check Up with Dr. Drew Part 1"||September 30, 2015||N/A|
Evans' legal problems
Jenelle Evans and her boyfriend Kieffer Delp were arrested on October 15, 2010 for breaking and entering and drug possession. According to a police report filed by Officer W.D. Everett, he and Officer D.A. McFatter found them in a vacant house in their hometown of Oak Island. She pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 12 months of supervised probation and a monthly drug and alcohol test. Prosecutors dropped the drug possession and breaking and entering charges, and on May 6 dropped the paraphernalia charge after Evans had completed 24 hours of community service.
Evans was arrested again on March 28, 2011 for assault after a video surfaced of her in an altercation with another teen named Brittany Truett. She was booked into Brunswick County Detention Center in North Carolina and released on bond. In May 2011, Evans checked herself into a rehab center in Malibu, California. She was again arrested on August 8, 2011, for violation of her probation. According to her lawyer, Evans had a meeting with her probation officer and tested positive for marijuana and opiates.
Evans was arrested for a fourth time on January 10, 2012 for allegedly making harassing phone calls and communicating threats to former roommate, Hannah Inman. She was released after posting $1,000 bail. Evans would be taken back into police custody six days later on January 16, 2012 for violating a domestic violence protection order. She was due back in court on March 23, 2012. On April 24, 2012, all of her charges were finally dropped.
On April 23, 2013, Evans was arrested in Caswell Beach, North Carolina for possession of heroin with intent to manufacture, sell, and distribute, as well as possession of drug paraphernalia and domestic assault against her husband, Courtland Rogers. He was also arrested for the drug crimes as well as domestic assault against Evans, by "hitting her on the neck and striking her with a closed fist on her head", while she allegedly struck him with a piece of furniture. At the time of her arrest, Evans was also served with a warrant for non-payment of child support.
- Seidman, Robert (December 15, 2010). "MTV's 'Teen Mom 2' Premieres January 11th; Focuses on the Journeys of Four New Teen Moms". TV by the Numbers.
- "Meet the Cast of Teen Mom 2!". Us Weekly. December 15, 2010. Retrieved December 22, 2010.
- "Jenelle". MTV.com. MTV Networks. Retrieved December 22, 2010.
- Matthew Scott Donnelly. "Breaking News: Jenelle Rogers Is Pregnant With Her Second Child". MTV Remote Control Blog. Retrieved January 16, 2013.
- Toomey, Alyssa. "een Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Suffers Miscarriage, Receives Support from Ex Gary Head". E!. Retrieved January 26, 2013.
- Bentley, Jean (December 15, 2013). "Pregnant 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans was arrested again". Zap2it. Retrieved December 15, 2013.
- Abbate, Emily (October 25, 2013). "Jenelle Evans Loving Gesture For Boyfriend Nathan Griffith Could Be One She'll Regret". The Stir. Retrieved November 25, 2013.
- Chudnofsky, Lisa (December 12, 2013). "Jenelle Evans Of ‘Teen Mom 2′ Confirms She’s Pregnant With A Second Child". Remote Control. Viacom International Inc. Retrieved December 13, 2013.
- McRady, Rachel (June 30, 2014). "Jenelle Evans of Teen Mom 2 Gives Birth to Second Son Kaiser With Ex-Fiancé Nathan Griffith". Us Weekly. Retrieved June 30, 2014.
- "'Teen Mom 2' Jenelle Evans Files Arrest Warrant Against Ex Nathan, Mugshot Taken!". Mstarz. 2016-02-08. Retrieved 2016-02-09.
- "Chelsea". MTV.com. MTV Networks. Retrieved December 22, 2010.
- Alyssa Toomey; Katie Rhames (March 26, 2013). "Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Javi Marroquin". E!. Retrieved June 21, 2013.
- Webber, Stephanie (November 17, 2013). "Kailyn Lowry, Teen Mom 2 Star, Welcomes Baby Lincoln Marshall Marroquin With Husband Javi Marroquin". Us Weekly. Retrieved November 18, 2013.
- Brown, Laurel (November 17, 2013). "'Teen Mom 2's' Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marroquin welcome baby Lincoln". Zap2it. Retrieved November 18, 2013.
- Everett, Cristina (January 19, 2011). "'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Simms opens up about daughter's health concern: 'It's a hard topic'". Daily News (New York). Archived from the original on May 31, 2012.
- "Leah". MTV.com. MTV Networks. Retrieved December 22, 2010.
- "EXCLUSIVE: 'Teen Mom 2' Star Leah Messer-Calvert Welcomes Baby No. 3". In Touch Weekly. Retrieved March 5, 2013.
- Miller, Shannon (April 7, 2012). "‘Teen Mom’ marries in Catlettsburg". The Daily Independent. Retrieved February 26, 2013.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: The Game, Teen Mom, Light's Out, Tosh.0 & More". TV by the Numbers. January 12, 2011. Retrieved January 12, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'White Collar' Premiere; 'The Game,' 'Light's Out,' 'Tosh.0' Down; 'Teen Mom' & 'Southland' Up & More". TV by the Numbers. January 20, 2011. Retrieved January 20, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'The Game,' 'Teen Mom,' 'Tosh.0' Lead Night + 'Southland' Up, 'White Collar,' 'Lights Out' Steady & More". TV by the Numbers. January 26, 2011. Retrieved January 26, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'The Game' Leads Night + 'Teen Mom 2,' 'Tosh.0,' 'Southland,' 'White Collar,' 'Lights Out' & More". TV by the Numbers. February 2, 2011. Retrieved February 2, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'The Game' Down, But Still Leads Night + 'Teen Mom 2,' 'Tosh.0,' 'Southland,' 'White Collar,' 'Lights Out' & More". TV by the Numbers. February 9, 2011. Retrieved February 9, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Leads; 'The Game' Slips + 'Tosh.0,' 'Southland,' 'Lights Out' & More". TV by the Numbers. February 16, 2011. Retrieved February 16, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' & 'Tosh.0' Lead Night; 'White Collar' Up; Miami 'Housewives' Not So Hot + 'Lights Out' & Much More". TV by the Numbers. February 24, 2011. Retrieved February 24, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Leads; 'Tosh.0,' 'Southland,' 'White Collar' Fall; 'Lights Out' Rises & More". TV by the Numbers. March 2, 2011. Retrieved March 2, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'White Collar' and 'Southland' Finales Rise + 'Lights Out,' 'Teen Mom' & More". TV by the Numbers. March 9, 2011. Retrieved March 9, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (March 16, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom' On Fire; 'Donald Trump Roast,' 'Tosh.0,' 'Lights Out,' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 16, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (March 23, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' > 'The Good Wife'; + 'Marcel's Quantum Kitchen,' 'Lights Out,' 'The Game' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 23, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (March 31, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom' Still Rising; 'The Game' Finale Jumps; 'Real Housewives,' 'Top Shot' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 31, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (April 7, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom II' Special, 'Top Shot,' Womens' NCAA Championship Lead Night & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 7, 2011.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Premiere, 'American Chopper' Top 'Sons of Anarchy' Finale + 'Storage Wars,' 'Covert Affairs,' 'Moonshiners' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 14, 2013.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Storage Wars' and 'Storage Wars: Texas' Top 'Teen Mom' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 14, 2013.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Storage Wars' Tops 'Teen Mom,' + 'Hardcore Pawn,' 'Reed Between The Lines' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 14, 2013.
- "Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA, 'Teen Mom,' & 'Big Bang Theory' Repeats Lead + 'Hardcore Pawn' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 14, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: Sugar Bowl Triumphs for ESPN". thefutoncritic. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "The Game" Returns on Top for BET". The Futon Critic. Retrieved February 14, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Storage Wars" Trumps Drama Premieres". thefutoncritic. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Teen Mom," "Storage Wars" Hold Off Dramas". thefutoncritic. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Tosh.0" Returns Strong for Comedy Central". thefutoncritic. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Teen Mom 2" Climbs to Season High for MTV". thefutoncritic. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: MTV's "Teen Mom 2" Wraps Season on Top". thefutoncritic. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: No Stopping "Monday Night Football" on ESPN". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Monday Night Football" Continues Reign for ESPN". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Monday Night Football" Tops Demos for 12th Straight Week". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Monday Night Football" Goes Untouched for ESPN". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: ESPN Goes Untouched with "Monday Night Football"". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: No Stopping ESPN's "Monday Night Football"". Retrieved December 19, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: USA Tops Christmas Eve with "WWE Raw"". Retrieved December 28, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: BCS National Championship Dominates for ESPN". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 9, 2013.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "WWE Raw" Pulls in Front Among Viewers, Demos". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 16, 2013.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Pawn Stars" Tops Viewers, "Teen Mom 2" Leads Demos". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 24, 2013.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "WWE Raw," "Pawn Stars" Top Charts". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Teen Mom 2" Tops Demos, "WWE Raw" Leads Viewers". The Futon Critic. Retrieved February 6, 2013.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Pawn Stars," "WWE Raw" Nab Top Spots". The Futon Critic. Retrieved February 21, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda. "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE RAW' Wins Night + 'Teen Mom II', 'Pawn Stars', 'Catfish', 'American Pickers' + More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 26, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara. "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Raw' Wins Night, 'Teen Mom 2', 'Pawn Stars', 'Dallas', 'Switched at Birth', 'Being Human' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 6, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda. "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night RAW' Wins Night + 'Teen Mom II', 'Pawn Stars', 'American Pickers', 'Lizard Lick Towing' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (March 19, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Basketball Wins Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Bates Motel', 'Dallas', 'Being Human' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 26, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night RAW' Wins Night + 'Teen Mom II', 'Bates Motel', 'Storage Wars', 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 2, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Raw' Wins Night, 'Teen Mom 2', 'Bates Motel', 'Dallas', 'Being Human', 'Love and Hip Hop' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 9, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night RAW' Wins Night + 'Teen Mom 2', 'MTV Movie Sneak Peek', 'Bates Motel' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 16, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Raw' Wins Night, 'Defiance', 'Bates Motel', 'Dallas', 'Teen Mom 2' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 23, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta' Wins Night + WWE Raw, 'Teen Mom II', NBA Playoffs & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 30, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Teen Mom 2', 'Bates Motel', 'Defiance', 'Warehouse 13'& More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (January 23, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Wins Night, 'Pretty Little Liars', 'Being Mary Jane', 'Justified', 'Klondike' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (January 29, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Wins Night + 'Moonshiners', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'The Haves and the Have Nots' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (February 5, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Wins Night, 'Being Mary Jane', 'The Haves and the Have Nots', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'Justified' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 12, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom II' Leads Night + 'Being Mary Jane', 'Dance Moms', 'The Haves and the Have Nots' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 12, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (February 20, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Wins Night, 'Being Mary Jane', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'The Haves & the Have Nots', 'Cougar Town' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 20, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 26, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Being Mary Jane' Leads Night + 'Teen Mom II', 'Amish Mafia', 'Pretty Little Liars' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 26, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (March 5, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'The Game' Wins Night, 'Teen Mom 2', 'Justified', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'The Little Couple' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 5, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 12, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Wins Night + 'The Game', 'The Haves and the Have Nots', 'Rizzoli & Isles' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 12, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (March 19, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'The Game' Wins Night, 'Pretty Little Liars', 'Teen Mom 2', 'Rizzoli & Isles', 'Justified', 'Cougar Town' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 19, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 26, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'The Game' Wins Night + 'Teen Mom II', 'The Little Couple', 'Tosh.0', 'Are You the One?' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 26, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 2, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Wins Night, 'The Game', 'The Little Couple', 'Inside Amy Schumer', 'Cougar Town' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 2, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 9, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Leads Night + 'The Game', Women's NCAA Basketball & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 9, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 15, 2014). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Game of Thrones' Wins Night, 'Real Housewives of Atlanta', 'MTV Movie Awards', 'Silicon Valley', 'Mad Men', 'Drop Dead Diva' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 15, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 17, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Tops Night + 'Teen Mom', 'ESPY Awards', 'Suits' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (July 24, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Wins Night, 'Suits', 'Bring It', 'Graceland', 'The Bridge' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 24, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 31, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Sharknado 2' Tops Night + 'Duck Dynasty', 'Teen Mom II' 'Suits' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (August 7, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Wins Night, 'Teen Mom 2', 'Suits', 'Young & Hunger', 'The Bridge' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 7, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 14, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Tops Night + 'Zombie Sharks', 'Spawn of Jaws', 'Teen Mom II' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 14, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (August 21, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' & Little League World Series Win Night, 'Suits', 'Franklin & Bash', 'Bring It!', 'The Bridge' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 28, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Leads Night + 'American Pickers', 'The Daily Show', 'American Restoration' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 28, 2014.
- "Face Off". Zap2it. Retrieved 16 September 2015.
- [tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/teen-mom-2/episode-guide/EP01374011?aid=zap2it "Teen Mom 2"] Check
|url=value (help). Zap2it. Retrieved 28 May 2016.
- Gorman, Bill (April 13, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Deadliest Catch' Returns On Top; Plus 'Teen Mom II,' NBA, 'Top Shot,' 'Hardcore Pawn' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 13, 2011.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Teen Mom 2" Climbs to Season High for MTV". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Teen Mom 2 Finale Special" Holds Off "Tosh.0"". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "The Game," "Tosh.0" Claim Top Spots". Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Pawn Stars" Pulls in Front for History". The Futon Critic. April 12, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 7, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Basketball Dominates + 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta', 'Teen Mom II', 'TI & Tiny', 'Monday Night RAW' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 14, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Basketball Wins Night + 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta', 'Monday Night RAW', 'Teen Mom II', 'Bates Motel' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 16, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'The Game' Wins Night, 'Teen Mom Reunion', 'Awkward', 'Fargo', 'Dance Moms' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 16, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 17, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'American Pickers' Wins Night, NBA Basketball, 'Bring It!',' Melissa & Joey', 'The Americans' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 17, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 23, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Lead Night + 'Deadliest Catch', 'The Game', 'Tosh.0' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 23, 2014.
- Eckenrode, Vicky (May 6, 2011). "Several charges dismissed for ‘Teen Mom'". StarNewsOnline.com.
- ""Teen Mom 2" Star Arrested Over Fight Video". TMZ.com. March 29, 2011.
- "Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Enters Rehab". Us Weekly. May 12, 2011.
- "'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans Arrested in N.C.". TMZ.com. August 9, 2011.
- "Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Arrested...Again". eonline.com. January 10, 2012.
- "'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans Arrested for Second Time in a Week". celebs.gather.com. January 16, 2012.
- Finn, Natalie (April 23, 2013). "Jenelle Evans Arrested for Alleged Heroin Possession With Husband Courtland Rogers". E!.
- Carina Adly MacKenzie (April 23, 2013). "'Teen Mom' star Jenelle Evans arrested for heroin and assault". Zap2it.
- "'TEEN MOM' STAR JENELLE EVANS ARRESTED Heroin & Assault". TMZ. April 23, 2013.
- White, Nicholas (April 24, 2013). "Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans arrested for suspected heroin possession and assault". WSLS-10.
- McRady, Rachel (December 15, 2013). "Pregnant Jenelle Evans Arrested For Fight With Boyfriend". Us Weekly.
|"Season 6 Final Special: Check Up with Dr. Drew Part 2"||October 8, 2015||N/A|