Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up teenager in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A teenager is a person age whose age ends with teen, commonly between the ages of 13 to 20.
Teenager or teenagers may also refer to:
- Teenager (band), an Australian alternative rock band
- The Teenagers, an American doo wop group established in 1954
- The Teenagers (French band), a French synthpop band formed in 2005
- "Teenagers" (song), by My Chemical Romance, 2006
- "Teenager", by Better Than Ezra, from the album Deluxe, 1993
- "Teenagers", by Hayley Williams, from the soundtrack Jennifer's Body, 2009
- Teenagers (film), a 1961 Egyptian film
- Teenage (film), a 2013 documentary film
- Teenagers (web series), a Canadian web series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Teenager.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.