|Directed by||Bauddhayan Mukherji|
|Produced by||Monalisa Mukherji|
|Screenplay by||Abhinandan Banerjee|
|Story by||Bibhutibhushan Mukhopadhyay|
Syed Mustafa Siraj
|Music by||Arnab Chakraborty|
|Edited by||Arghyakamal Mitra|
Little Lamb Films
|Budget||₹1.5 crore (US$210,000)|
- Suman Mukhopadhyay as Shailen (Senior)
- Kharaj Mukherjee as Radhanath
- Ratan Sarkhel as Tarapada
- Manasi Sinha as Radhanath's wife
- Bhadra Basu as Pishima
- Biswanath Basu as Akshay
- Monu Mukhopadhyay as Gurumoshai
- Ananya Sen as Nayantara
- Barshan Seal as Shailen (Junior)
- Parvathy Baul as Baul
- Joy Sengupta as Sukomol Basu Roy
- Sabyasachi Chakraborty as Gyanesh Mitra
- Phalguni Chatterjee as Mejo Mama
- Rituparna Sengupta as Anamika Guha
- Ashish Vidyarthi as Joydeb Guha
- Dhritiman Chatterjee as Dr Banerjee
- Sumanta Mukherjee as Ronojoy Dutta
- Kaushik Mukherjee as Deepak Addhya
- Sarada Banerjee as Noni
- Panchanan Banerjee as Chowdhury
- Madhuparna Kumar as Ex-speaker's Ex-wife
- Pratirup Ghosh as Ayush (Junior)
Teenkahon is a triptych film. The Gulf Today described it as "a rare international art house film from Bengal which, as a piece of social document, tries to capture the changing face of morality, the degeneration of values, the increasing pollution of the spoken language and the changing social fabric of Bengal through three stories."
Teenkahon is the first film of Little Lamb Films, the production house founded by Bauddhayan Mukherji.
—Bauddhayan Mukherji, in an interview.
Teenkahon was the only Asian film which was showcased in the prestigious DC Independent Film Festival in 2015. Director Bauddhayan Mukherji was also one of the few selected filmmakers who took part in the summit hosted by US Congressional Entertainment Industries Caucus, the topic of which was the use of drones in films and policy decisions on the usage guidelines. The seminar was presided over by American politician Brad Sherman.
Teenkahon is slated for a theatrical release on 11 September 2015 in India.
Teenkahon was screened at the following film festivals in 2015.
- Festival du Film d'Asie du Sud Transgressif, Paris, France
- DC Independent Film Festival, Washington, D.C.
- Indian Panorama, International Film Festival of India, Goa, India
- MAMI, Mumbai Film Festival, Mumbai, India
- Indian Film Festival of Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
- Soho International Film Festival, New York, USA
- Bridge Film Fest, Mitrovica, Kosovo
- Bengali Film Festival, Dubai
- ImagineIndia International Film Festival, Madrid, Spain
- Pune International Film Festival, Pune, India
- Indian Film Festival of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- Zimbabwe International Film Festival, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Seattle South Asian Film Festival, Seattle, USA
- Chennai International Film Festival, Chennai, India
- Cannes Underground Film Festival,
- North Carolina International South Asian Film Festival, North Carolina, USA
- Habitat Film Festival, New Delhi, India
- Madrid International Film Festival, Madrid, Spain
- Hyderabad Bengali Film Festival, Hyderabad, India
- Berlin Underground Film Festival
- Navi Mumbai International Film Festival, Navi Mumbai, India
- National Film Festival, Kozhikode, India
|Soundtrack album by|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
Playback singer Arnab Chakraborty roped in to compose the film score for Teenkahon. He will be making his debut as a music composer with this film. Singer Shreya Ghoshal was reported to record a song for the film.
Teenkahon went on to receive multiple awards in various international film festivals, being the only Bengali film in consideration in most cases. It won a Special Mention Award from six student jury members in Paris. Director Bauddhayan Mukherji was bestowed with the Aravindan Puraskaram for Best Debutant Director by Beena Paul, receiving a cash prize of ₹25,000 (US$350), a certificate and a statuette.
|Award||Category||Recipients and nominees||Result|
|Festival du Film d'Asie du Sud Transgressif||Special Mention of the Student Jury for Best Narrative Feature||Bauddhayan Mukherji||Won|
|Kerala State Chalachitra Academy||Aravindan Puraskaram|
- . imdb
- "Capturing the changing social fabric of Bengal". The Gulf Today. 5 February 2015. Retrieved 8 March 2015.
- Ganguly, Ruman (23 February 2015). "Teenkahon chosen for DC film fest". The Times of India. Retrieved 8 March 2015.
- Sen, Zinia (13 February 2015). "Teenkahon wins 11th international award!". The Times of India. Retrieved 8 March 2015.
- Vettath, Malavika (8 February 2015). "Rituparna Sengupta's 20 years in Bengali film". The National (Abu Dhabi). Retrieved 8 March 2015.
- Bhattacharyya, Gautam (8 February 2015). "Bengali film festival sells out screenings". Gulf News. Retrieved 8 March 2015.
- "Selected for Aravindan Puraskaram". The New Indian Express. 25 February 2015. Retrieved 8 March 2015.
- "Aravindan Puraskaram". The Hindu. 25 February 2015. Retrieved 8 March 2015.