|Full name||Teufik Osmani|
|Date of birth||8 June 1985|
|Place of birth||Korçë, Albania|
|Height||1.96 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|2005–2006||→ Zaporizhya (loan)||7||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 March 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20 March 2016
Osmani started his career with his local club Skënderbeu Korçë as a teenager where he worked his way through the youth ranks and joined the first team prior to the 2002–03 season, where the club was competing in the Albanian Second Division, the third tier of Albanian football. He left Skënderbeu Korçë after one season and joined Albanian First Division side Tomori Berat where he would stay for one year before leaving at the end of the season to join Albanian Superliga side Elbasani. Upon joining the club he became a key member of the squad and made 36 league appearances and scored twice to help the club finish as runners up in the league behind Tirana.
Following a decent second season with KF Tirana, he was given offers from other clubs in Albania and abroad. Most notably two unnamed clubs from Switzerland, both in the top flight. However he needed to talk to his manager and the owner of KF Tirana Refik Halili to sort out his current contract with the club.
He signed for Vllaznia Shkodër on 16 July 2012 and was presented to the media in the very same day. He was part of the team only in the first part of 2012–13 season, collecting 13 league matches and one goal.
Return to Teuta Durrës
In January 2013, he returned to Teuta Durrës for the second part of 2012–13 season.
On 29 May 2014, Osmani signed a one-year contract with his boyhood club Skënderbeu Korçë; he signed the contract along with Bernard Berisha, and was given squad number 17. In June, he travel with his team in Austria to make the preparation phase, in order to get ready for the UEFA Champions League tie against BATE Borisov. He was one of the 23 players called up by the coach Mirel Josa for this clash.
On 15 July, in the first leg of the second qualifying round, Osmani made an overall good performance, helping Skënderbeu Korçë to get a clean sheet at Borisov Arena. In the returning leg one week later, Osmani was again in the starting lineup, with Skënderbeu who didn't go more than a 1–1 draw at home, eliminated thus from the competition due to away goal rule.
One month later, on 17 August, Osmani won his first silverware with the club, the Albanian Supercup, where Skënderbeu Korçë beat 1–0 Flamurtari Vlorë at Qemal Stafa Stadium thanks to a Bakary Nimaga winner.
On 23 February 2015, during the league match against Kukësi, Osmani suffered an injury and was substituted in the 15th minute for Leonit Abazi, with the match finishing 1–1. Following the match, it was reported that he had suffered a strain injury in his right thigh that kept him outside the field for one month. He finally made his comeback on 13 April by playing the full 90 minutes during the 5–2 thrashing of Partizani Tirana at Skënderbeu Stadium.
On 8 July 2015, Osmani agreed a contract extension with Skënderbeu Korçë, signing a contract until June 2016. He renewed the contract in the airplane while he was traveling back to Albania with the rest of the squad, becoming the first player in history do to so.
|Skënderbeu Korçë||2002–03||Albanian First Division||0||0||0||0||—||—||0||0|
|Tomori Berat||2003–04||Albanian First Division||0||0||0||0||—||—||0||0|
|Zaporizhya||2005–06||Ukrainian Premier League||7||0||0||0||—||—||7||0|
|Partizani Tirana||2004–05||Albanian Superliga||—||—||1||0||—||1||0|
|Teuta Durrës||2004–05||Albanian Superliga||—||—||2||0||—||2||0|
|Vllaznia Shkodër||2012–13||Albanian Superliga||13||1||3||1||—||—||16||1|
|Teuta Durrës||2012–13||Albanian Superliga||12||2||2||0||—||—||14||2|
|Skënderbeu Korçë||2014–15||Albanian Superliga||22||1||3||1||2||0||1||0||28||2|
- As of 20 March 2016
|Albania national team|
- Skënderbeu Korçë
- "Albania - T. Osmani - Profile with news, career statistics and history". Soccerway. 20 March 2016. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- Albania 2005-06
- "Osmani, dy oferta zvicerane!" (in Albanian). Futbolli Shqiptar. 2010-05-21. Retrieved 2010-05-21.
- "Surpriza, Tefik Osmani kalon te Teuta e Durrësit" (in Albanian). Arkiva Lajmeve. 23 July 2011. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- Gjergj Kola (16 July 2012). "Vllaznia, firmos edhe mbrojtësi Tefik Osmani" (in Albanian). Shkodra Sport. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- Admir Uruçi (16 July 2012). "Tefik Osmani firmos dhe prezantohet me fanellën kuqeblu" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "Skënderbeu "godet" sërish në merkato, Takaj siguron Tefik Osmanin dhe B.Berishën" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 29 May 2014. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- Llazi Saro; Leonard Karaj (24 June 2014). ""Ngrin" Skënderbeu, sfidon BATE Borisovin, Takaj: Nuk u trembemi, do të kualifikohemi" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- "Honours even as Skënderbeu hold on against BATE". UEFA.com. 15 July 2014. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- "BATE eke out Skënderbeu success". UEFA.com. 22 July 2014. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- Fatmir Ahmeti (17 August 2014). "Skënderbeu e nis me trofe, fiton Superkupën e Shqipërisë" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 17 August 2014.
- "Korçarët të pafat, Kukësi merr një pikë me penallti, veriorët asnjë gjuajtje në portë" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 23 February 2015. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "Tefik Osmani, një muaj jashtë fushe" (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. 26 February 2015. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "Spektakël në Korçë, Skënderbeu shkatërron 5-2 Partizanin dhe merr kreun" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 14 April 2015. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- Alfred Lleshi (8 July 2015). "Osmani, futbollisti i parë në botë që rinovon në avion" (in Albanian). Telesport.al. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- "Tefik Osmani - national football team player". EU-Football.info. 17 August 2014. Retrieved 17 August 2014.
- "Football : Tefik Osmani". Football Database. 20 March 2016. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "Profile and stats". Scoresway. 20 March 2016. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "Tefik Osmani". National Football Teams. Retrieved 20 March 2016.