From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Teflon or teflon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Teflon may also refer to:
- Teflon (nickname), a nickname given to persons to whom criticism does not seem to stick
- Teflon AF, copolymers of tetrafluoroethylene and 2,2-bis(trifluoromethyl)-4,5-difluoro-1,3-dioxole used as membrane materials
- Teflon FEP, fluorinated ethylene propylene used as a high-temperature insulation for wire.
- Teflon tape, a commonly used term, deprecated by the trademark owner, for thread seal tape
- Teflon Brothers, a hip hop and rap group from Helsinki, Finland
- Teflon Diva!, 1997 album by Arthur Loves Plastic
- Teflon-coated bullet, bullets that have been covered with a coating of polytetrafluoroethylene
- Teflon flu, inhalation fever caused by the fumes released when polytetrafluoroethylene is heated
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Teflon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.