Tegan Martin in 2015
Tegan Jade Martin|
7 September 1992
Newcastle, New South Wales
|Residence||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Height||178 cm (5 ft 10 in)|
|Title||Miss Universe Australia 2014|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
Tegan Jade Martin (born 7 September 1992) is an Australian model, hairdresser and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe Australia on 6 June 2014 and represented her country at the Miss Universe 2014 pageant.
Tegan Martin grew up in the suburbs of Charlestown and Jewells in the city of Newcastle NSW, attending St Joseph's Primary School Charlestown and then St Francis Xavier high school until year 12, she became a full-time hairdressing apprentice at Pandora's Hair Witchery. Martin has been living in Sydney for the last few years in order to further her modeling career. She is now studying a Bachelor of Health Science and is a qualified hair and make-up artist.
Miss Universe Australia 2011
Martin finished as the 1st Runner-up at Miss Universe Australia 2011 represented Newcastle. Meanwhile, the official winner was Scherri-Lee Biggs from Watermans Bay, Perth crowned as 2011 winner and competed at Miss Universe 2011 in São Paulo, Brazil. She placed in Top 10.
Miss Universe Australia 2013
Martin finished as the 1st Runner-up at Miss Universe Australia 2013 represented Newcastle. Meanwhile, the official winner was Olivia Wells from Melbourne, Victoria crowned as the 2013 winner and competed at Miss Universe 2013 in Moscow, Russia where she did not place in the top 16.
Miss Universe Australia 2014
Martin was crowned as Miss Universe Australia 2014 represented Newcastle. Tegan Martin started dating Angus Hood, model.
Miss Universe 2014
In 2015, Martin appeared as a celebrity contestant on the fourth season of Nine Network's Australian reality series The Celebrity Apprentice Australia. Martin was fired in the 7th task, but raised $130,782 for her charity The Sydney Children's Hospital Westmead (Metabolic Clinic).
I'm a Celebrity
In January 2017, Martin was revealed as a celebrity contestant on the third season of Network Ten's Australian reality series I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!. On 5 March 2017, Martin was the 6th celebrity eliminated from the series after 38 days in the jungle coming in 9th place.
- "Tegan Martin". core-management.eu. Core Artist Management. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- Miss Universe Australia 2014
- Tegan Martin from NSW has been crowned Miss Universe Australia after twice finishing second in the beauty pageant Archived 7 June 2014 at the Wayback Machine.
- Perth beauty Scherri-Lee Biggs crowned Miss Universe Australia, 8 July 2011, Herald Sun accessed 9 July 2011
- Epstein, Jackie (12 July 2013). "University can wait for Miss Universe Australia Olivia Wells". Herald Sun.
- Hoyer, Melissa (20 July 2015). "Gabi Grecko, Geoffrey Edelsten, Mel Greig sign up for Celebrity Apprentice". news.com.au. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- "Celebrities enter the jungle". popsugar.com.au. 12 February 2017. Retrieved 30 January 2017.
- "Tegan Martin has been voted off I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here!". news.com.au. 5 March 2017. Retrieved 5 March 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tegan Martin.|
|Awards and achievements|
| Miss Universe Australia