|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||ISO 3166-2:IN|
Tehatta subdivision is a subdivision of the Nadia district in the state of West Bengal, India. It consists of four community development blocks: Karimpur–I, Karimpur–II, Tehatta–I and Tehatta–II. The four blocks contain 36 gram panchayats and one census town. The subdivision has its headquarters at Tehatta.
The subdivision contains one census town and rural areas of 36 gram panchayats under four community development blocks: Karimpur–I, Karimpur–II, Tehatta–I and Tehatta–II. The only census town is: Karimpur.
Rural area under Karimpur–I block consists of eight gram panchayats, viz. Harekrishnapur, Jamsherpur, Karimpur–II, Pipulbaria, Hogolbaria, Karimpur–I, Madhugari and Shikarpur. Urban area under this block consists of and one census town: Karimpur. Hogalberia, Karimpur and Marutia police stations serve this block. Headquarters of this block is in Sikarpur.
Rural area under Karimpur–II block consists of ten gram panchayats, viz. Dhoradaha–I, Murutia, Narayanpur–II, Rahamatpur, Dhoradaha–II, Nandanpur, Natidanga–I, Dighal Kandi, Narayanpur–I and Natidanga–II. There is no urban area under this block. Thanapara, Karimpur and Marutia police stations serve this block. Headquarters of this block is in Rahamatpur.
Rural area under Tehatta–I block consists of 11 gram panchayats, viz. Betai–I, Chhitka, Patharghata–I, Shyamnagar, Betai–II, Kanainagar, Patharghata–II, Tehatta, Chanderghat, Natna and Raghunathpur. There is no urban area under this block. Tehatta police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is in Tehatta.
Rural area under Tehatta–II block consists of seven gram panchayats, viz. Barnia, Hanspukuria, Palsunda–I, Sahebnagar, Gopinathpur, Palasipara and Palsunda–II. There is no urban area under this block. Tehatta police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is in Palashipara.
As per order of the Delimitation Commission in respect of the delimitation of constituencies in West Bengal, the Karimpur–I block together with six gram panchayats under the Karimpur–II block, viz. Dhoradaha–I, Dhoradaha–II, Murutia, Natidanga–I, Natidanga–II and Rahamatpur, will constitute the Karimpur assembly constituency of West Bengal. The other four gram panchayats under the Karimpur–II block, viz. Dighal Kandi, Nandanpur, Narayanpur–I and Narayanpur–II, along with nine gram panchayats under the Tehatta–I block—Betai–I, Betai–II, Chhitka, Kanainagar, Natna, Patharghata–I, Raghunathpur, Shyamnagar and Tehatta, will form the Tehatta assembly constituency. The other two gram panchayats under the Tehatta–I block, viz. Chanderghat and Patharghata–II, will be part of the Palashipara assembly constituency along with the area under the Tehatta–II block. Karimpur constituency will be an assembly segment of the Murshidabad (Lok Sabha constituency), whereas Tehatta and Palashipara constituencies will be segments of the Krishnanagar (Lok Sabha constituency). Tehatta Subdivisional Area
- "Directory of District, Sub division, Panchayat Samiti/ Block and Gram Panchayats in West Bengal, March 2008". West Bengal. National Informatics Centre, India. 2008-03-19. Retrieved 2008-12-23.
- "District Wise List of Statutory Towns( Municipal Corporation,Municipality,Notified Area and Cantonment Board) , Census Towns and Outgrowths, West Bengal, 2001". Census of India, Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal. Retrieved 2008-12-23.
- "List of Districts/C.D.Blocks/ Police Stations with Code No., Number of G.Ps and Number of Mouzas". Census of India, Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal. Retrieved 2008-12-23.
- "Contact details of Block Development Officers". Nadia district. Panchayats and Rural Development Department, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 2008-12-27.
- "Press Note, Delimitation Commission" (PDF). Assembly Constituencies in West Bengal. Delimitation Commission. pp. 9, 23. Retrieved 2009-01-12.