Iran International Exhibitions Company
The Iran International Exhibitions Company (IIEC) oversees and operates all international and specialized exhibitions held in Iran. Site features exhibitions calendar and provides trade laws and regulations. IIEC is affiliated with the Iranian Ministry of Commerce. IIEC is located at the Tehran permanent fairground.
- Iran "Iranian Laws, Government & Ministries" Check
|url=value (help). Iran Chamber Society. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- "Iran actively presents in India's international trade fair - Irna". Islamic Republic News Agency. Archived from IRNA the original Check
|url=value (help) on 2007-09-30. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Iran International Permanent Fairground.|
- Calendar Files
- IRAN International Exhibitions 2015
- IRAN International Exhibitions 2014
- IRAN Internal Exhibitions 2014
|This Iran-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Asian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|