This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Owner(s)||The Islamic Ideology Dissemination Organization|
|Editor||Ali Akbar Jenabzadeh|
|Founded||May 21, 1979|
|Headquarters||Villa Street, Taleghani Ave, Tehran, Iran|
The Tehran Times is an English language daily newspaper founded in 1979 as a foreign-language voice of the Islamic Revolution. The policy that the newspaper has been following is based on the guidelines set by Ayatollah Mohammad Hossein Beheshti who said: "Tehran Times is not a state-owned newspaper, rather it must be the voice of the Islamic Revolution and the oppressed people in the world.” Since the beginning of Iranian calendar year 1390 (21 March 2011) all the newspaper's pages are printed in color. Some Americans academics and international affairs analysts like Yuram Abdullah Weiler and Martin Love write in the Tehran Times. The paper described American geoscientist Leuren Moret as being "on a crusade to stop wars and weapons testing".
In 2002, the Tehran Times established a news agency which later came to be known as the Mehr News Agency (MNA). Now, Tehran Times and the MNA are run by a single management system with MNA staff triple that of Tehran Times. The MNA is now considered one of the most important news organizations in Iran. Mohammad Shojaeian took over as the new managing director of the Tehran Times and the MNA in September 2019. 
On April 12, 2020, Shojaeian appointed Ali A. Jenabzadeh as the editor in chief of Tehran Times daily newspaper. Graduated with a master's degree in International Law, Jenabzadeh has been active as a journalist and translator for many years.
- "Tehran Times | Newspaper Ranking & Review". www.4imn.com. Retrieved 2020-11-02.
- "About Tehran Times". Tehran Times. Retrieved 30 November 2012.
- Ali, Aishah (18 March 2008). "Aishah Ali's interview with geoscientist Leuren Moret". Tehran Times.
- Tehran Times new managing director introduced - Tehran Times
- "علی اکبر جنابزاده سردبیر تهران تایمز شد". خبرگزاری مهر | اخبار ایران و جهان | Mehr News Agency (in Persian). 11 April 2020. Retrieved 14 April 2020.
- Takeyh, Ray (May 2009). "Excerpt: Guardians of the Revolution".