Tehran University of Art
دانشگاه هنر تهران
|Nickname||University of Art|
Tehran University of Art (Persian: دانشگاه هنر تهران) is the biggest art university in Iran. First departments of the university were established between 1950 and 1979. In 1980, five different institutes of arts were combined together under the name of Tehran University of Art. The university is considered to be a pioneering institute in teaching various art majors in Iran and the Middle East. Tehran University of Art currently has five faculties in Tehran and Karaj. There are 16 majors in bachelor's degree, 16 majors in master's degree and 3 major in PhD in this university.
- Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning
- Majors: Architecture, Urban Planning Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning, Interior Architecture. Energy and architecture
- Faculty of Cinema and Theater (est. 1964)
- Majors: Cinema, Theater, Directing, Animation, Dramatic literature
- Faculty of Music
- Majors: Iranian Instruments Performance, western calssical Instruments Performance, Composition, Musicology
- Faculty of Visual Arts
- Majors: Painting, Graphic, Photography, and sculpture
- Faculty of Applied Art
- Majors: Industrial Design, Handicraft, Print, Carpet, Fashion design, Monument Restoration, Philosophy of Art, Art Studies 
- "Tehran University of Art (History)". Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "Tehran University of Art (Faculties)". Retrieved 24 January 2013.
|This Iran university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|