|Region of origin||Georgia and the Caucasus|
Teimuraz (Georgian: თეიმურაზ, also spelled as Teymuraz, Taimuraz or Taymuraz) is a Georgian male name derived from the Persian Tahmuras, a name of the legendary "third shah of the world" according to Ferdowsi’s Shahnameh.
Teimuraz may refer to:
Rulers, politicians and ambassadors
- Teimuraz Bagrationi
- Teimuraz of Imereti
- Teimuraz I of Kakheti
- Teimuraz II of Kakheti, known as Teimuraz II of Georgia.
- Taymuraz Mamsurov - head of Republic of North Ossetia–Alania, Russia.
- Teimuraz Ramishvili - Russian diplomat.
- Gagamaru Masaru - sumo wrestler from Georgia, born as Teimuraz Jugheli.
- Taymuraz Dyakonov - Russian football player.
- Teymuraz Gabashvili - Russian tennis player.
- Teymuraz Gongadze - Georgian football player.
- Teimuraz Kakulia - tennis player and Soviet/Georgian tennis coach.
- Taymuraz Khamitsayev - Russian football player.
- Teimuraz Sharashenidze - Georgian football player.
- Taimuraz Tigiyev - Kazakhstani wrestler.
- Taymuraz Urtayev - Russian football player.