Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tejeda is a municipality in the island of Gran Canaria, Spain.
Tejeda may also refer to:
- Adalberto Tejeda Olivares (1883–1960), Mexican politician, who served two terms as Governor of Veracruz
- Altaír Tejeda de Tamez (born 1922), Mexican short story writer, poet, playwright and journalist
- Anay Tejeda (born 1983), Cuban hurdler
- Carlos Tejeda (born 1980), Venezuelan volleyball player
- Frank Tejeda (1945–1997), decorated United States Marine and an American Democratic politician from Texas
- Gladys Tejeda (born 1985), Peruvian long-distance runner
- Robinson Tejeda (born 1982), Dominican professional baseball pitcher
- Sebastián Lerdo de Tejada (born 1823), jurist and ex-president of Mexico
- Yeltsin Tejeda (born 1992), Costa Rican footballer who plays as a defensive midfielder
- Camarón de Tejeda, town in the Mexican state of Veracruz
- Camarón de Tejeda (municipality), one of the 212 municipalities of the Mexican state of Veracruz
- Chicontepec de Tejeda, municipality located in the Mexican state of Veracruz
- Tejeda de Tiétar, municipality located in the Spanish province of Cáceres, Extremadura
- Tejeda y Segoyuela, municipality located in the Spanish province of Salamanca, Castile and León
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tejeda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.