Tejendra Majumdar, 2014
|Birth name||Tejendra Narayan Majumdar|
|Born||17 May 1961|
|Genres||Hindustani classical music|
|Associated acts||Bahadur Khan, Ali Akbar Khan|
He started his music training under his grandfather Bibhuti Ranjan Majumdar with mandolin. He also received vocal and tabla training under Amaresh Chowdhury and Anil Palit. Later he trained under Bahadur Khan for 18 years until the latter died. He then continued training under Ajay Sinha Roy and Ali Akbar Khan.
He is married to Manasi Majumdar and has one son, Indrayudh.
- Dasgupta, Priyanka (17 June 2007). "Beyond barriers". The Times of India. Retrieved 2009-04-30.
- "ITC Sangeet Sammelan — Hyderabad, 2006". ITC Sangeet Research Academy. Retrieved 2009-09-02.
- Nair, Chitra (16 December 2008). "Classical music here to stay..." The Times of India. Retrieved 2009-06-16.
- Raja, Deepak (18 September 2002). "Shujaat Khan – "Most duets are a farce"". Deepak Raja's world of Hindustani Music (Blog). Retrieved 2009-09-04.
- Das, Mohua (3 March 2008). "Filmi froth". The Telegraph. Calcutta, India. Retrieved 2009-06-16.
- Chatterji, Shoma A. "Hanankaal 2010 Bengali Film by Saibal Mitra First Look". Calcutta Tube (Blog). Retrieved 2010-02-02.
- "Rashid's latest crush". The Times of India. 21 March 2003. Retrieved 2009-06-22.
|This Indian music-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|