Tel Aviv (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tel Aviv in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tel Aviv, the Hebrew word for "Spring Mound" (where "spring" means the season), is the second largest city of Israel.
It may also refer to:
- "Tel Aviv", an instrumental on Duran Duran (1981 album)
- Tel Aviv District, a district of Israel
- Tel Aviv Metropolitan Area, the largest metropolitan area in Israel
- An alternative transcription of Tel Abib, a place mentioned in the Bible
- Telavi, the main city and administrative center of Georgia (Caucasus)'s eastern province of Kakheti
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tel Aviv.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.