|Launched||December 4, 2014|
|Owned by||TLN Media Group |
Joseph Vitale (28%)
R. Di Battista Investments (24%)
I.P. Rosati Holdings (24%)
Aldo Di Felice (24%)
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Rogers Cable||Channel 665|
|Bell Fibe TV||Channel 703|
Telebimbi is a Canadian Category B-exempt Italian language specialty channel owned by TLN Media Group. Telebimbi broadcasts programming primarily aimed at children in addition to select family-oriented programming.
In October 2011, TLN Media Group, at the time a consortium majority owned by Corus Entertainment, was granted approval from the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) to launch a television channel called All Italian Children’s Television, described as "a national, niche third-language ethnic specialty Category B service devoted to providing programming to Canadians with origins in Italy or who are of Italian descent, and who are from preschool age to seventeen years of age.
Telebimbi broadcasts programming for kids of all ages, as well as family-oriented programming.
- The Adventures of Paddington Bear
- Are You Afraid of the Dark?
- The Busy World of Richard Scarry
- The Country Mouse and the City Mouse Adventures
- Mumble Bumble
- Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century
- The Wacky World of Tex Avery
- Where on Earth Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2011-638 CRTC 2011-10-05
- TeleBimbi launches on Bell Fibe
- Cogeco Brings Telelatino Network TV Channels to Half Million Ontario Subscribers
- TeleBimbi Free Preview on Rogers TV
- "Ownership Chart 158 - TELELATINO - Discretionary & Specialty Services" (PDF). Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission. Retrieved April 11, 2019.
- Rody-Mantha, Bree (March 26, 2019). "TLN buys back its shares from Corus". Media In Canada. Brunico Communications. Retrieved April 11, 2019.
|This article about television in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|