From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up telegram or telegramme in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Telegram is a transmission of written messages by signal, wire or broadcast.
Telegram or Telegramme may also refer to:
- Telegram (album), a 1996 album by Björk
- Telegram (EP), a 2004 extended-play (EP) release by Kate Miller-Heidke
- "Telegram" (song), a song by Silver Convention, representing Germany at the 1977 Eurovision Song Contest
- "Telegram", a 1976 song by Nazareth on the album Close Enough for Rock 'n' Roll
- The Telegram, a newspaper in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
- The Telegram (Herkimer), a newspaper in Herkimer, New York, USA
- The Daily Telegram, a newspaper in Adrian, Michigan, US
- Telegram & Gazette, a newspaper in Worcester, Massachusetts, US, known locally as The Telegram
- Le Télégramme, a newspaper in Morlaix, Finistère, France
- Toronto Telegram, a newspaper published from 1876 to 1971 in Ontario, Canada
- Telegram (software), a mobile messaging app
- Telegram style, the style of writing adopted for use in telegrams
- Telegram messenger, person who delivers a telegram
- Singing telegram, any message delivered as a song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.