This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Original author(s)||Jeremie Miller|
|Initial release||first prototype in 2010|
2.0 / 2013
|As of||March 31, 2014|
Telehash is used in the Locker project, and was planned to be used as a communication and file transfer mechanism in Git-annex. It is also used in the IBM-Samsung's ADEPT proof-of-concept, with Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Jeremie, Miller. "Telehash history". Jeremie's. tumblr.com. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- "v2.0". Telehash.org protocol releases. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- "JSON+UDP+DHT". Github project page. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- "telehash homepage". Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- "LICENSE". telehash.org website source. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- Joey, Hess. "telehash". git-annex assistant design. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- "LINE packets lack authentication". Github telehash.org issue tracker. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- "Locker project homepage". Archived from the original on 1 August 2015. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- Joey, Hess. "day 97 exciting telehash possiblities [sic]". git-annex devblog. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- Higgins, Stan. "IBM reveals proof-of-concept blockchain-powered Internet of Things". Retrieved 20 Jan 2015.
|This network-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|