|Private (acquired by IBM)|
|Anders Lidbeck (President & CEO)|
Bo Dimert (Chairman of the Board)
|Services||Business Process Optimization|
Application Lifecycle Management
Model Driven Development
|Revenue||1,524.9 SEK million FY 2006|
Number of employees
|1,237 (Dec 2007)|
Telelogic AB was a software business headquartered in Malmö, Sweden. Telelogic was founded in 1983 as a research and development arm of Televerket, the Swedish department of telecom (now part of TeliaSonera). It was later acquired by IBM Rational, and exists under the IBM software group.
Telelogic had operations in 22 countries and had been publicly traded since 1999. On June 11, 2007, IBM announced that it had made a cash offer to acquire Telelogic. On August 29, 2007, the European Union opened an investigation  into the acquisition. On March 5, 2008, European regulators approved the acquisition of Telelogic by the Swedish IBM subsidiary Watchtower AB. On April 28, 2008, IBM completed its purchase of Telelogic.
- Focal Point  - System for management of product and project portfolios.
- DOORS - Requirements tracking tool.
- System Architect - Enterprise Architecture and Business Architecture modeling tool.
- Tau - SDL and UML modeling tool.
- Synergy - Task-based version control and configuration management system.
- Rhapsody - Systems engineering and executable UML modeling tool.
- DocExpress - Technical documentation tool, discontinued after the acquisition and superseded by Publishing Engine.
- Publishing Engine - Technical documentation tool
Telelogic acquired the following companies between 1999 and 2007:
|Date of announcement||Company Name||Type of business|
|Mar 6, 2006||I-Logix||Embedded modeling|
|Apr 18, 2005||Popkin Software||Provider of enterprise architecture tools|
|Apr 13, 2005||Focal Point||Provider of requirements analysis|
|Dec 16, 2000||ATA||Provider of project documentation & reporting tools|
|Sep 20, 2000||Continuus||Change & configuration management tools provider|
|Aug 8, 2000||Quality Systems & Software (QSS)||Requirements Management tools and consultancy provider|
|Jun 19, 2000||Devisor||Finnish consultant company|
|May 30, 2000||Certeam||Swedish consultant company|
|Mar 9, 2000||COOL:Jex||UML analysis & modeling tool|
|Dec 22, 1999||CS Verilog||Editor of ObjectGeode (a competitor to Tau), SCADE and Logiscope; then a subsidiary of the French company CS Group.|
|Sep 8, 1999||Real Time Products Ltd.||British software design and services company|
- "IBM Completes Acquisition of Telelogic AB" (Press release). IBM. 2008-04-03. Retrieved 2009-05-29.
- "Telelogic's Board of Directors recommends the offer from IBM" (PDF) (Press release). Telelogic AB. 2007-06-11. Retrieved 2008-07-21.
- "EUROPA - Competition - Cases from 4700 to 4749". Retrieved 2008-07-22.
- "Rapid - Press Releases - EUROPA" (Press release). EUROPA. 2008-05-03. Retrieved 2008-07-21.
- "IBM Acquires Telelogic". CXO Today. ITNation India Pvt. Ltd. Apr 28, 2008. Retrieved 2008-07-21.
- "Telelogic, the world leader acquires Verilog, the first runner-up". CisionWire. Cision. Dec 22, 1999. Retrieved 2011-06-11.