Telem can be any of the following:
- In the Hebrew Bible:
- a porter of the temple in the time of Ezra (10:24).
- a town in the southern border of Judah (Josh. 15:24); probably the same as Telaim.
- Telem (political party), a former political party in modern Israel
- Telem, Har Hebron, a Jewish communal settlement in the West Bank
- Benjamin Telem, Israeli Major General and Commander of the Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Telem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.