Telemark County Municipality
|Telemark County Municipality
Location in Norway
|• County mayor||Gunn Marit Helgesen|
|ISO 3166 code||NO-08|
|Transit authority||Vestviken Kollektivtrafikk|
Telemark County Municipality (Norwegian: Telemark fylkeskommune) is the regional governing administration of Telemark, Norway. The main responsibilities of the county municipality includes the running of 29 upper secondary schools. It administrates the county roadways, public transport, dental care, culture and cultural heritage.
The county council is led by Gunn Marit Helgesen of the Conservative Party. The administration is located in Skien. The county municipality has 1,544 employees, and in 2007, a revenue of 1,508 million kr.
|Party||Votes||%||Change '99||Seats||Change '99|
|Red Electoral Alliance||1,409||0,7%||-0,2%|
Upper Secondary Schools
- Bamble Upper Secondary School
- Bø vidaregåande skule
- Croftholmen Upper Secondary School
- Hjalmar Johansen Upper Secondary School
- Kragerø Upper Secondary School
- Lunde vidaregåande skule
- Notodden Upper Secondary School
- Porsgrunn Upper Secondary School
- Rjukan Upper Secondary School
- Skien Upper Secondary School
- Skogmo Upper Secondary School
- Søve Upper Secondary School
- Vest-Telemark Upper Secondary School
- Telemark County Municipality. "Telemark fylkeskommune" (in Norwegian). Retrieved 7 February 2009.
- Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (2 October 2007). "Valgresultat 2007 Telemark" (in Norwegian). Retrieved 7 February 2009.
- Telemark County Municipality. "Videregående skoler i Telemark" (in Norwegian). Retrieved 7 February 2009.
|This Telemark location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|