Logo of Teleperformance
|Traded as||Euronext: RCF|
|Industry||Business process outsourcing|
|Daniel Julien (Chairman of the Board) and Paulo César Salles Vasques (Chief Executive Officer and President of the Executive Committee)
|Services||Technical support, customer care, sales, offshore, research, ARM.|
|Revenue||$3,7 Billion (2014)|
Number of employees
The company operates about 135,000 computerized workstations, with more than 182,000 employees across 270 contact centers in 62 countries. The company conducts programs in more than 75 different languages and dialects for a wide variety of global companies in various industries. Some of the countries Teleperformance operate in are, the UK, Albania, Brazil, Chile, India, Philippines, China, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Norway, Italy, Portugal, the USA, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Australia, Netherlands, Egypt, Russia, Sweden and Germany.
- Daniel Julien  created Teleperformance in Paris.
- Teleperformance became the contact center leader in the French market. The group’s first international subsidiaries were established in Belgium and Italy.
- Teleperformance Austria was launched, followed by subsidiaries in other European markets: Germany, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
- A partnership with Jacques Berrebi established the SR.Communication Group, an international group listed on the stock exchange in Paris.
- Teleperformance set up the first outsourced customer loyalty centers and carried out the first customer satisfaction surveys.
- Teleperformance USA was established, and the Group began its contact center operations in the United States.
- Asia-Pacific contact centers were developed, with operations set up in the Philippines, Singapore, and South Korea. The Group was significantly expanded in Europe through numerous acquisitions and company start-ups in Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Greece, Spain, the Netherlands and Finland.
- SR communication becomes SR Teleperformance to better communicate the focus on customer relationship management. The group becomes a global player in CRM outsourcing. The Teleperformance network expanded to all of the Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and Canada. Teleperformance Tunisia opened.
- SR.Teleperformance became the world’s #2 contact center outsourcer in terms of revenues. Faced with pressure on costs, the company offered offshore centers and automated services. SR.Teleperformance launched business transformation solutions aimed at in-house contact centers.
- SR.Teleperformance continued its worldwide expansion with the acquisition of CallTech Communications in the United States, and of MM Group, the fourth-ranking provider of contact center services in Great Britain . It gained presence in eastern Europe by taking a controlling interest in three companies based in Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. It increased its presence in the German market with the acquisition of All By Phone+Net, one of the most dynamic companies in its sector.
- For the first time, SR.Teleperformance’s revenues exceeded $1 billion EUR.
- SR.Teleperformance continued its eastward expansion with the acquisition of Teleperformance Russia. SR.Teleperformance became Teleperformance.
- Teleperformance became #1 in the world. The group acquired 100% interest in Twenty4help, the European technical support leader; in AllianceOne, a leading US accounts receivable management company; and in Hispanic Teleservices, a contact center service provider with operations based in Mexico. In parallel, Teleperformance reinforced its position in France through the acquisition of the company TPH Services Telecoms, and of several SFR sites.
- The group’s operations and strategy were centralized for management under the responsibility of Daniel Julien and Jacques Berrebi. A matrix structure was put in place to manage human resources, information systems, finance, quality, marketing, etc. There was a worldwide roll-out of advanced management tools. A minority interest purchase strategy regarding subsidiaries evolved. Teleperformance acquired The Answer Group, a provider of high-level technical support to the US market.
- Launched in 2009, Teleperformance Platinum marked a decisive step forward in Teleperformance´s strategy of providing outstanding customer experience.
- Entered face2face market, expanding its customer experience offer.
- Confirmed Teleperformance leadership and launched new and innovative solutions as e-Performance.
- Jacques Berrebi, Co-founder with Daniel Julien of Teleperformance Group, retires at the age of 70. In recognition of his exceptional contribution to the expansion of Teleperformance, the board name him " chairman emeritus".
- Open 5 multilingual, multi-cultural hubs to serve Europe and other markets.
- Teleperformance acquires the full control of TLS Contact.Teleperformance announces today the acquisition of 100% of the shares of its subsidiary « TLS Contact », a business process outsourcing (BPO) company, leader in Europe in the management of customer care contact centers under face-to-face mode, with a strong focus in serving governments and notably the visa application process area.
Paulo César Salles Vasques is announced the new Chief Executive Officer of the Group. Daniel Julien remains in the leadership as the Chairman of the Group.
- Teleperformance Launches Advanced Customer Experience Lab. The Teleperformance CX Lab conducts both single market and multicultural research across selected geographies and industries by addressing specific issues related to changing customer behaviors, preferences and key satisfaction drivers.
- Teleperformance, had announced that it has completed the acquisition of Aegis USA Inc., a major outsourcing and technology company in the United States, the Philippines and Costa Rica. The transaction, announced last July 9, was approved by regulatory authorities.
- Teleperformance Bolsters Market Leadership with Opening of New Virtual Center in Dubai. has announced the opening of a regional virtual briefing center in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, expanding the company’s footprint in the Middle East. The new facility features virtual monitoring and interaction capabilities with state-of-the-art technology for Teleperformance clients – industry leaders in telecommunications and technology – based in the region.
- Teleperformance Announces Expansion of Global Footprint to Georgetown, Guyana  and Paramaribo, Surinam.
- "Teleperformance History". Retrieved 2010-11-12.
- "Daniel Julien's Bio". Archived from the original on 2007-09-18. Retrieved 2007-09-20.
- "Teleperformance Key Figures".
- "French call center giant acquires debt collector AllianceOne". insideARM.com. Retrieved 2011-11-04.
- "Launch of Platinum Services". Teleperformance. Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- "Entered face2face market" (PDF). Teleperformance. Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- "Confirmed Teleperformance leadership". Teleperformance. Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- "Open 5 multilingual, multi-cultural hubs" (PDF). Teleperformance. Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- (PDF) http://www.teleperformance.com/media/474838/130128_-teleperformance_-_press_release_-_tls_acquisition_-eng_fin.pdf. Missing or empty
- "Paulo César Salles Vasques" (PDF). Teleperformance. Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- (PDF). Teleperformance http://www.teleperformance.com/media/626249/teleperformance_launches_advanced_customer_experience_lab_ev.pdf. Retrieved 2013-04-25. Missing or empty
- (PDF) http://us.www.teleperformance.com/media/2153722/140807-teleperformance-pr-aegis-closing-en-fin.pdf. Missing or empty
- (PDF) http://www.teleperformance.com/media/2400616/150305-pr-dubai-opening-ev.pdf. Missing or empty
- (PDF) http://www.teleperformance.com/media/2353859/150127-teleperformance-pr-footprint-expansion-in-guyana-uk-final.pdf. Missing or empty
- (PDF) http://www.teleperformance.com/media/2423333/150324-pr-teleperformance-surinam-opening-uk-final.pdf. Missing or empty