Telephone numbers in the Pitcairn Islands
Format: +64 xx XXXXXX
|+64 xx||Pitcairn Island|
Pitcairn has at least three phones, running on the Inmarsat Mini M satellite system: phone devices on the island include: a public payphone, and control room phone, and a fax device.  All Inmarsat services use non-geographic country code +872. However, as of January 1, 2009, country code +872 is obsolete and no longer used.
- Public Telephone +872 762337766
- Control Room telephone +872 762337765
- Fax +872 762337767
- "AUSTRALIA - OCEANIA :: PITCAIRN ISLANDS". CIA World Factbook. Central Intelligence Agency. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- "Grim twist to Pitcairn's tale". The Irish Times. 2004-10-02. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- "BT website for contacting Pitcairn Islands" http://www.thephonebook.bt.com/publisha.content/en/search/international/record.publisha?id=L177 Archived 2013-06-18 at the Wayback Machine, accessed 2013-05-16
- "Dial '870' for All Inmarsat Terminals". AST Distribution. Archived from the original on 2014-04-11. Retrieved 2013-05-27.