|Look up teleport in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Teleport may refer to:
- To teleport is to engage in the act of teleportation:
- Teleport (Amsterdam), a neighborhood of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Teleport Communications Group, a unit of AT&T
- Teleport (website), an online database of location specific life quality information
- Teleport (Staten Island), a business park on Staten Island, New York
- A telecommunications port, commonly shortened to "teleport"
- Telescopic handler, called "Teleport" in the UK and Ireland
- A Satellite Ground station
- Tokyo Teleport Station
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Teleport.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.