Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up teleport in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Teleport may refer to:
- To teleport is to engage in the act of teleportation:
- Teleport (Amsterdam), a neighborhood of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Teleport Communications Group, a unit of AT&T
- Teleport (website), an online database of location specific life quality information
- Teleport (Staten Island), a business park on Staten Island, New York
- A telecommunications port, commonly shortened to "teleport", a type of satellite ground station
- Telescopic handler, called "Teleport" in the UK and Ireland
- Tokyo Teleport Station
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Teleport.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.