From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Telescoping)
|Look up telescope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A telescope is an instrument designed for the observation of remote objects by the collection of light or other electromagnetic radiation.
Telescope(s) also may refer to:
- The Telescope, constellation Telescopium
- Telescope, a type of dolly zoom film/video shot
- The Telescopes, a British psychedelic band
- Telescope (TV series), of Canadian interviews
- Other musical works:
- Analogues of longitudinal collapsing/extending of telescopes:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Telescope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.