|Playing time||30 minutes|
|Age range||12 and up|
Telestrations is a party game in which players are prompted to sketch a word listed on a card, then guess what the other players have drawn. The game is produced by USAopoly.
Each player is given a drawing book and a marker. At the start of each round, every player is given a card with a list of secret words, each with a number between one and six. One player rolls a dice to determine which word each player will draw. The players then have sixty seconds to draw their word or phrase on page one of their drawing book.
Once the sixty seconds have passed, the players pass their books to the player on their left. On page two, the players guess what has been drawn on page one of the book that was passed to them. Once all players have written their guesses, they turn their books to page three and again pass their books to the left. Players continue to draw and guess until they have their original books back.
The players then take turns revealing what was drawn and guessed in their books, then award points. Each player awards:
- One point to the player who drew their favorite sketch in their book
- One point to the player who made their favorite guess in their book
- One point to them-self if the final guess is the same as the secret word
The player with the most points after three rounds wins the game.
Video game version
- "Telestrations® 8 Player: The Original". USAopoly. 2013-11-21. Retrieved 2018-12-09.
- "Golden Geek 2010 Board Game Winners |". BoardGameGeek. Retrieved 2018-12-09.
- "Earthworm Jim 4, Sesame Street Among New Games Revealed By Intellivision Entertainment™ For Its Amico System; Industry Pioneer Also Announces Partnership With Mattel". PR Newswire. Retrieved October 13, 2020.