|Look up television in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TV is a telecommunication medium for transmitting and receiving moving images and sound.
Television may also refer to:
- Television program
- Television set
- Television (band), an American rock band
- Television (Dr. John album), 1994
- Television (Baaba Maal album), 2009
- "Television" (Dave Edmunds song), a 1978 single from Tracks on Wax 4
- "Television" (The Verve Pipe song), a 1999 single from The Verve Pipe
- Television (film), a 2012 Bengali film
- "Television", a song by Hard-Fi from Once Upon a Time in the West
- 3D Television, a television set capable of projecting realistic three-dimensional images into a viewing field
- Television set (disambiguation)
- TV (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Television"
- All pages with a title containing Television
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Television.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.