Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up television in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Television is a telecommunication medium used for transmitting and receiving moving images and sound.
Television may also refer to:
- Television program
- Television set
- The whole area of television, for example as an art form, or as an engineering discipline.
- Television (band), an American punk rock band
- Television (Television album), 1992
- Television (Dr. John album), 1994
- Television (Baaba Maal album), 2009
Singles and songs
- "Television" (Dave Edmunds song), a 1978 single from Tracks on Wax 4
- "Television" (The Verve Pipe song), a 1999 single from The Verve Pipe
- "Television", a song by Hard-Fi from Once Upon a Time in the West
- "Television", a song by Stabbing Westward from their self-titled album
- "Television", a song by Idles from Joy as an Act of Resistance
- Television set (disambiguation)
- TV (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Television
- All pages with titles containing Television
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Television.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.