Television Programs of America
This television production and distribution company was best known for Fury, King of the Wild Stallions (1955-1960).
In September 1958, Independent Television Corporation (a joint venture of Jack Wrather and the British Incorporated Television Company (ITC) purchased TPA for $11,350,000. Wrather later (1960?) sold his shares of Independent Television Corporation to ITC.
TPA and Normandie productions included:
- Fury (A black stallion and his boy owner)
- The Adventures of Tugboat Annie with the UK's Associated-Rediffusion
- Hawkeye and the Last of the Mohicans with ITC
- Cannonball with ITC
- The New Adventures of Charlie Chan with ITC
- Ramar of the Jungle
- The Count of Monte Cristo with ITC
- New York Confidential with ITC
- Special Agent 7
|This article about a media company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This ITC Entertainment–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|