Jump to navigation Jump to search
Television ratings may refer to:
- An audience measurement, technique
- Broadcast Audience Research Council, organisation that compiles audience measurement and television ratings in India
- Nielsen ratings, an effort to determine the audience size and composition of television programming in the United States
- Broadcasters' Audience Research Board, organisation that compiles audience measurement and television ratings in the United Kingdom
- Television ratings in Australia, which are measured by several bodies
- Target rating point
- Television content rating systems, systems for evaluating the content and reporting the suitability of television programs for children or adults
- TV parental guidelines (US), the American suitability ratings system
- A rating that indicates the positiveness of a review of a television program or episode
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Television ratings.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.