Telex may refer to:
- Telex (network), (TELegraph EXchange), a communications network
- Teleprinter, the device used on the above network
- Telegraphic transfer, an electronic means of transferring funds overseas
- Telex (anti-censorship system), a research project that would complement Tor (anonymity network)
- Telex (band), a Belgian pop group
- Telex (IME), a convention for writing Vietnamese using ASCII characters commonly found on computer keyboard layouts
- Tele-X, a Nordic communications satellite
- Telex Communications (formerly Telex Corporation), an American manufacturer of hearing aids, audio equipment, and computer peripherals.
- Telex II, a later name for the TWX teletypewriter network
- "Planet Telex", a song by rock band Radiohead
- Telephone exchange
- Telephone extension
- Telix, terminal emulation software
- Teletex, an old ITU-T standard
- Teletext, television information retrieval service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Telex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.