Tell Me What You Want
|This article does not cite any sources. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|"Tell Me What You Want"|
|Single by Loose Ends|
|from the album A Little Spice|
|B-side||"Tell Me What You Want (Dub Mix)"|
|Released||February 1984 (UK)|
|Format||Vinyl (12"), Vinyl (7")|
|Songwriter(s)||Carl McIntosh, Ray Shell, Steve Nichol|
|Loose Ends singles chronology|
|A Little Spice track listing|
"Tell Me What You Want" is the first single by English R&B band Loose Ends from their first studio album, A Little Spice, and was released in February 1984 by Virgin Records. The single reached number 74 in the charts.
7” Single: VS658
- "Tell Me What You Want) 3.35
- "Tell Me What You Want (Dub Mix)" 3.34
12” Single: VS658-12
- "Tell Me What You Want (Extended Version)" 6.11
- "Tell Me What You Want (Extended Dub Mix)" 5.41
U.S. only release - 12” Single: MCA23596 (released 1985)
- "Tell Me What You Want (U.S. Extended Remix)" 6.08 *
- "Tell Me What You Want (U.S. Dub Version)" 5.18
* The U.S. Extended Remix version was released on CD on the U.S. Version of the 'A Little Spice' album (MCAD27141).
The Extended Version also featured on Side D of the limited gatefold sleeve version of 'Magic Touch'