Telling the World (film)
|Telling the World|
|Directed by||Sam Wood|
|Screenplay by||Joseph Farnham|
Raymond L. Schrock
|Story by||Dale Van Every|
|Cinematography||William H. Daniels|
|Edited by||Margaret Booth|
Telling the World is a surviving 1928 American comedy silent film directed by Sam Wood and written by Joseph Farnham and Raymond L. Schrock. The film stars William Haines, Anita Page, Eileen Percy, Frank Currier, and Polly Moran. The film was released on June 30, 1928, by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
- William Haines as Don Davis
- Anita Page as Chrystal Malone
- Eileen Percy as Maizie
- Frank Currier as Mr. Davis
- Polly Moran as Landlady
- Bert Roach as Lane
- William V. Mong as City Editor
- Matthew Betz as The Killer
- This film is preserved and held by the British Film Institute, National Film and Television Archive.
- "Telling the World (1928) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved November 6, 2014.
- "Telling the World". AFI. Retrieved November 6, 2014.
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..Telling the World