Jump to navigation Jump to search
Telly may refer to:
- A colloquial term for television
- Telly Monster on Sesame Street
- Indian Telly Awards
- Telly (home entertainment server), a range of computer systems
- Telly Inc, American video discovery platform company
- Telly Blackwood (born 1975), American professional wrestler and actor
- Telly Hughes, American sportscaster
- Telly Leung (born 1980), American actor, singer, and songwriter
- Telly Savalas (1922–1994), American actor
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Telly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.