From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TeTelugu or telugu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Telugu may refer to:
- Telugu language, a major South-Central Dravidian language and the official language of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Yanam.
- Telugu script, used to write the Telugu language
- Telugu (Unicode block), a block of Telugu characters in Unicode
- Telugu people, an ethnolinguistic group of India
- Telugu development, Telugu language development issues
- Telugu cinema, also known as Tollywood
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Telugu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.