From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Telugu or telugu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Telugu (also spelled Telegu) may refer to:
- Telugu language, a major Dravidian language spoken in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, and Telugu is the second highest speaking language in India after Bengali .
- Telugu script, used to write the Telugu language
- Telugu (Unicode block), a block of Telugu characters in Unicode
- Telugu people, an ethnolinguistic group of India
- Telugu language policy, Telugu language development issues
- Telugu cinema, also known as Tollywood
- Telugu Warriors, are a cricket franchise that plays in the Celebrity Cricket League
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Telugu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.