Telychka (Kiev Metro)
|Kiev Metro station|
|Owned by||Kiev Metro|
Telychka (Ukrainian: Теличка) is an unfinished station on the Kiev Metro's Syretsko-Pecherska Line located in between the Vydubychi and Slavutych stations. The station is located in the Telychka neighborhood of Kiev's right-bank Holosiiv Raion (district). It is the last station on the Syretsko-Pecherska Line that is located on Kiev's right bank, right before the Pivdennyi Bridge.
The station's construction was first envisioned in the late 1980s to the early 1990s along with the other neighboring stations. It was then known as the Naddniprianska (Ukrainian: Наддніпрянська) station. However, its construction was frozen as it was located in a high-density industrial zone that would not have a high passenger ridership. Currently, it is expected that the station will be finished once the industrial zone is revitalized and converted into a commercial and business complex.
- Lvivska Brama, another unfinished station of the Syretsko-Pecherska Line
- "Syretsko-Pecherska Line". Kyiv Metropoliten (in Ukrainian). Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Kiev Metro's secret station "Telychka" was discovered". MIGnews.com.ua (in Russian). 28 September 2011. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Metro which does not exist: ghost station "Telichka"". Interesniy Kiev (in Russian). LiveJournal. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Telychka (metro station)". WWW Encyclopedia Kyiv (in Ukrainian). Retrieved 12 March 2014.