Tempe can mean:
- Vale of Tempe, Greece
- Tempe, Arizona, United States
- Tempe, New South Wales, a suburb in Sydney, Australia
- Lake Tempe, Indonesia
- Tempe, Bloemfontein, South Africa, an area outside Bloemfontein, home to various military bases and units.
- Tempa, West Virginia, which may be named for the Vale of Tempe (see above)
- Tempeh, a traditional soy product
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.