Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up temperance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Temperance may refer to:
- Temperance (virtue), habitual moderation in the indulgence of a natural appetite or passion
- Temperance (group), Canadian dance-pop musical group
- Temperance (Tarot card), Major Arcana Tarot card
- Temperance, album by Astrud Gilberto
- Temperance Brennan, fictional character by Kathy Reichs
- Temperance "Bones" Brennan, fictional character of TV series Bones
- Temperance (Italian band), Italian melodic metal group
- Temperance (album) (2014), debut album by Temperance (Italian band)
- Temperance, California, a former community, United States
- Temperance, Michigan, a community, United States
- Temperance Hall, Tennessee, a small community, United States
- Temperance River, Minnesota, United States
- Temperance movement, movement to reduce the amount of alcohol consumed
- Temperance bar, bars of the temperance movement opposed to alcohol
- All pages beginning with "Temperance"
- All pages with a title containing Temperance
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Temperance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.