Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up template in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Template may refer to:
- Die (manufacturing), used to cut or shape material
- Mold, in a molding process
- Stencil, a pattern or overlay used in graphic arts (drawing, painting, etc.) and sewing to replicate letters, shapes or designs
- Template (file format), a standardized non-executable file type used by computer software as a pre-formatted example on which to base other files, especially documents
- Template (C++), a tool for generic programming especially in the C++ language
- Template metaprogramming, a programming technique used by a compiler to generate temporary source code
- Template method pattern, an object-oriented design pattern
- Template processor, a system that combines a template with data to produce an output.
- Template (word processing), a standard document containing layout and styles used to configure word processing software
- Style sheet (web development), or master page on which you can globally edit and format graphic elements and text common to each page of a document
- Web template, a master page or an page element that can be used to produce web pages dynamically
- Template, main document from which mail merge documents are created
- Template, a strand of DNA which sets the genetic sequence of new strands during replication
- Template, a strand of RNA which translates genes into proteins
- Boilerplate (text), any text that is or can be reused in new contexts or applications without being greatly changed from the original
- Template, a pre-developed page layout in electronic or paper media used to make new pages with a similar design, pattern, or style
- Template (racing), a device used in car racing to ensure that the body of the race vehicle adheres to specifications
- Template (novel), a novel by Matthew Hughes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Template.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.