From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Template:Cleanup-tense)
||This article does not follow Wikipedia's guidelines on the use of different tenses.|
|If you plan to make breaking changes to this template, move it, or nominate it for deletion, please notify Twinkle's users and maintainers at Wikipedia talk:Twinkle as a courtesy, as this template is used in the standard installation of Twinkle. Thank you!|
This template will categorise tagged articles into Category:Wikipedia articles with incorrect tenses.
- This template is a self-reference.
- You can also place this tag at the start of the concerned section and adjust its text accordingly, such as:
- It takes the optional parameter tense which can be used to explain what specific tense needs to be used, e.g. tense=past. The default value is past tense if historic, present tense if not time-based (e.g. fiction), or future tense if upcoming.
- It takes the optional parameter date, with the format date=month year, such as:
- Please do not subst: this template.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Cleanup tense/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.