Template:Did you know
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|next DYK update: 00:00, 6 December 2020 (UTC)
Earliest time for |
Current time: 12:04, 5 December 2020 (UTC)Last updated: 4 minutes ago (verify · reset · purge)
- ... that Arsenal footballer Vivianne Miedema (pictured) is the all-time leading scorer in the FA Women's Super League and has scored more goals at the international level than any other Dutch player?
- ... that in the 17th-century card game of Penneech, named after its highest card, the seven of diamonds, the trump suit changes with each trick?
- ... that to promote their 2011 concept album David Koresh Superstar, based on the 1993 Waco siege, UK indie rock band the Indelicates created the video game Super David Koresh Attack?
- ... that Maine's Lewiston Daily Sun and its successor, the Sun Journal, were owned by the same family—Louis B. Costello, his son, and grandson—for more than 70 years?
- ... that a petition by Canadian member of parliament Pierre Poilievre to stop the Great Reset amassed 80,000 signatures after a conspiracy theory spread about it?
- ... that Andrew Clyde became involved in politics after being subject to a civil asset forfeiture of nearly $1 million by the Internal Revenue Service?
- ... that the Plessey AR-3D made a silk purse of a sow's ear by using the annoying problem of "squint" to produce a simple 3D radar?
- ... that Chorabari Lake no longer exists?