- The following is an archived discussion of 1909 College Football All-America Team's DYK nomination. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page; such as this archived nomination"s (talk) page, the nominated article's (talk) page, or the Did you know (talk) page. Unless there is consensus to re-open the archived discussion here. No further edits should be made to this page. See the talk page guidelines for (more) information.
The result was: promoted by Miyagawa (talk) 09:51, 23 February 2013 (UTC).
5x expanded by Cbl62 (talk). Self nom at 21:53, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
- This is a 3-in-1 nom. Looks pretty good.
QPQ done. Hook length ok. Main article is 1909 College Football All-America Team. Expanded what was basically a list of players into an actual article from January 27 through 30. New info, well cited. The players' articles were new on January 26. Cites look good. However, the hook info isn't mentioned anywhere in the Henry Hobbs or Hamlin Andrus articles. Believe that it needs to be there for a 3-in-1 approval. So, either put the hook into the player articles somehow, or unbold the player links and only make it about the main article. -- JoannaSerah (talk) 04:24, 17 February 2013 (UTC)
- Also, just noticed that since there are three articles, there needs to be three reviewed articles for QPQ. Only see two listed above. Thank you. -- JoannaSerah (talk) 08:09, 17 February 2013 (UTC)
- I had thought that all the hook facts needed to be in all the listed articles, but recently discovered I was wrong: in this case, the "seven other players" fact would need to be in only one (the first) article. However, I'd think that Henry's and Hamlin's articles would need to say that they were on the 1909 Yale and All-America teams, and if their articles don't mention the undefeated Yale season and 209-0 scoring, they probably should, as it's part of their individual notability. As noted, the third QPQ needs to be supplied, though I imagine there are still Paleontology credits still unused. BlueMoonset (talk) 21:51, 17 February 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, interesting. Well, as you say, it probably should have kind of mention, but if it isn't required for DYK, the only thing I would wait on is the one other QPQ. Thank you for the info. -- JoannaSerah (talk) 23:24, 17 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the patience. Have not had much time for Wikiwork this month. I've added the third QPQ. Hope that resolves everything. Cbl62 (talk) 05:56, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- Looks good then. Cites check out. Approved. -- JoannaSerah (talk) 02:52, 23 February 2013 (UTC)