- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by SL93 (talk) 14:38, 14 August 2013 (UTC)
2013 Fonterra recall
Created by ThaddeusB (talk). Self nominated at 01:24, 9 August 2013 (UTC).
- The following has been checked in this review by Matty.007
- QPQ taken care of
- Article created by ThaddeusB on 4 August 2013, and has 5788 characters of readable prose
- Every paragraph is sourced
- Earwig @ Toolserver found no copyvios
- Hook is interesting and well sourced
My only question is that I think that the hook requires the word 'after', so that it would read 'that after a 2013 recall of Fonterra dairy products, China banned the import of milk powder products from Australia and New Zealand?' (with Wikilinks. Thanks, Matty.007 08:37, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
- You are correct - I somehow left that out and have fixed it now. --ThaddeusB (talk) 02:13, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry for the delay: Matty.007 12:03, 14 August 2013 (UTC)